Quit Smokeless Community
Killerattorney

Roll Call

December 2010 HOF Quit Group:

Closing out 2010 in style...

Quitters:

Supporters:

Trout - 208 - Get in here and get this thing moving!

Edited by TroutUno

December 2010 HOF Group

Take control over this nasty habit, post your name and day quit below, you will not dip today.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quitters:

Supporters:

CCIE - 193 - Everyone on this site has had to experience day 1. I experience day 1 every day, because I quit one day at a time. Have the courage to post day 1 and take control.

December 2010 HOF Group

Take control over this nasty habit, post your name and day quit below, you will not dip today.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quitters:

Supporters:

CCIE - 193 - Everyone on this site has had to experience day 1. I experience day 1 every day, because I quit one day at a time. Have the courage to post day 1 and take control.

Lineinthesand -88- What a great day to quit! Be a leader in your group and do not stuff your pie-hole with terbaccy.

December 2010 HOF Group

Quitters:

Supporters:

Lineinthesand -88- What a great day to quit! Be a leader in your group and do not stuff your pie-hole with terbaccy.

Ohioman1972 - 530 - Step right up. Be the first one to start living freely - not chanined to a 3 inch puck that weighs a ton.

My quit day is going to be in this period! I will be the first, I am not scared! I am quitting for my health, for my baby thats about to be born, and for the money I will save. Going to need lots of help but my quit day is going to be one week from today!

December 2010 HOF Group

Quitters:

Timmyschaf- T-minus 6 days til quit day!

Supporters:

Ohioman1972 - 530 - Step right up. Be the first one to start living freely - not chanined to a 3 inch puck that weighs a ton.

Timmy,

Congratulations on your decision to quit! That is the first step, and a really hard step at that!

I have a question for you though... why wait 6 days? If you quit now, 6 days from now you will have purged your body of all the nicotine. My advice, get every can you have, dump them all in the toilet, and rinse all the cans out. Destroy the cans however you like. It will NOT be easier to quit 6 days from now. The excuses you are using today not to quit are going to be the same excuses that you will want to use 6 days from now. Tapering off is usually followed by a huge binge. At least that's what happened with a lot of us.

Do it now. Don't wait. You want to beat this addiction? Realize that YOU are the one in control, not the drug (in this case nicotine).

If you manhandle the addiction, you can beat this. There is no compromise, no negotiations with the nic bitch. She is cunning and deceptive. You try and negotiate, you always have to make the first move. Then she will back out of her part and attack you with everything she's got.

Now. Do it now.

Also, on a side note, you cannot post roll call until you quit. That is a rule. So if you want to keep your roll call for today, post day 1 after you have disposed of all the dip. Flush it so you can't go dumpster diving later!

I'll look for your day 1 B)

December 2010 HOF Group

Quitters:

Supporters:

Professor - 722 - Almost two years ago I threw my can away. There have been some hellish times, but I have never regretted it!

My quit day is going to be in this period! I will be the first, I am not scared! I am quitting for my health, for my baby thats about to be born, and for the money I will save. Going to need lots of help but my quit day is going to be one week from today!

Not trying to be the bearer of bad news, but as of right now, you really are scared to quit. I love the fact that you have decided you are going to quit, but, until you quit, it is nothing but a pipe dream. Like the O-man said, the same reasons why you aren't going to quit today are the same reasons while you won't want to quit a week from today. I just hope that the dips you take up until you finally quit, don't start the molecular chain of events that lead to the big C......

December 2010 HOF Group

Quitters:

Supporters:

Professor - 722 - Almost two years ago I threw my can away. There have been some hellish times, but I have never regretted it!

Rob123 - 184 - What a great Christmas present for yourself... Quit

December 2010 HOF Group

Quitters:

Supporters:

Texag - 212 - Let go of the woobie, just quit already!

This same thing happened to me 28 days ago. I came in here and said I plan on quitting on so and so date. These guys talked me into just dropping everything and doing it now and I am so thankful that they did. Every day that you go without dipping it gets a little easier...quit now and 6 days from now you will look back and be glad that you did.

Edited by hambonekh

Timmy,

Congratulations on your decision to quit! That is the first step, and a really hard step at that!

I have a question for you though... why wait 6 days? If you quit now, 6 days from now you will have purged your body of all the nicotine. My advice, get every can you have, dump them all in the toilet, and rinse all the cans out. Destroy the cans however you like. It will NOT be easier to quit 6 days from now. The excuses you are using today not to quit are going to be the same excuses that you will want to use 6 days from now. Tapering off is usually followed by a huge binge. At least that's what happened with a lot of us.

Do it now. Don't wait. You want to beat this addiction? Realize that YOU are the one in control, not the drug (in this case nicotine).

If you manhandle the addiction, you can beat this. There is no compromise, no negotiations with the nic bitch. She is cunning and deceptive. You try and negotiate, you always have to make the first move. Then she will back out of her part and attack you with everything she's got.

Now. Do it now.

Also, on a side note, you cannot post roll call until you quit. That is a rule. So if you want to keep your roll call for today, post day 1 after you have disposed of all the dip. Flush it so you can't go dumpster diving later!

I'll look for your day 1 B)

This same thing happened to me 28 days ago. I came in here and said I plan on quitting on so and so date. These guys talked me into just dropping everything and doing it now and I am so thankful that I did. Every day that you go without dipping it gets a little easier...quit now and 6 days from now you will look back and be glad that you did.

Lets do this today, right now. There is no better time than now. Dump the dirt, sack up and post up. thats what everybody else did. We can help you.

Timmy,

I guess you could be using chantix to quit? I too used that and quit on September 1, 2007. 3 years ago today, I was doing exactlly what you are, getting ready to be quit. All I can tell you is that it is SOOOOO worth it! Hang in there and make it happen!

December 2010 HOF Group

Quitters:

Supporters:

Chip - 142 - Just an FYI, 4 days to go for QB30 to still hit the HoF B30. I PM'd him and told him to start blazing the trail in here. /fingers crossed

December 2010 HOF Group

Quitters:

Supporters:

Chip - 142 - Just an FYI, 4 days to go for QB30 to still hit the HoF B30. I PM'd him and told him to start blazing the trail in here. /fingers crossed

Boudreaux 61 - Sorry Tim Please come back when you are Quit. Cut the line on that anchor guys!

December 2010 HOF Group

Quitters:

Supporters:

Boudreaux 61 - Sorry Tim Please come back when you are Quit. Cut the line on that anchor guys!

Adam -271- Tim it looks like you had a short lived quit last year, I has a short quit sept. 2008, and I to would periodically log in and declare a future quit date, many times I would log in with a dip in and claim to be gearing up for a quit. Then I grew a set, tossed my can and never looked back!

December 2010 HOF Group

Quitters:

Supporters:

Adam -271- Tim it looks like you had a short lived quit last year, I has a short quit sept. 2008, and I to would periodically log in and declare a future quit date, many times I would log in with a dip in and claim to be gearing up for a quit. Then I grew a set, tossed my can and never looked back!

Wildcat - 347 - Who is going to be first to lead this group into the best decsion ever....Step right up

December 2010 HOF Group

Quitters:

Supporters:

Wildcat - 347 - Who is going to be first to lead this group into the best decsion ever....Step right up

kirov 888 Your addiction ends at day 1 here. Commit to one day without tobacco poison. 1 day. Don't be slave to something that will kill you. Dump that nasty shit that makes your kids want to puke when they get near you. You can go one day without tobacco and you can live a tobacco free life. GET QUIT!

Edited by Киров

December 2010 HOF Group

Quitters:

Supporters:

kirov 888 Your addiction ends at day 1 here. Commit to one day without tobacco poison. 1 day. Don't be slave to something that will kill you. Dump that nasty shit that makes your kids want to puke when they get near you. You can go one day without tobacco and you can live a tobacco free life. GET QUIT!

Needhlp -ODAA- we all have your back. This is your decision, your quit, the rest of your life.

Sorry guys can't quote but I am officially done! Quit tonight at work! Threw my tin in the trash! Can someone post me on the quitters as day 1? I'm on my phone and can't, thanks for all the advice and encouragement I am going to need it!

And I had a short quit last year cause I was in Iraq and it wasn't the right time!

December 2010 HOF Group

Quitters:

Tim- officially day 1 towards a better more fullfilling life! Here's to not gaining too much weight!

Supporters:

Needhlp -ODAA- we all have your back. This is your decision, your quit, the rest of your life.

Sorry guys can't quote but I am officially done! Quit tonight at work! Threw my tin in the trash! Can someone post me on the quitters as day 1? I'm on my phone and can't, thanks for all the advice and encouragement I am going to need it!

And I had a short quit last year cause I was in Iraq and it wasn't the right time!

Glad you are here, Tim. Three years ago this coming Friday I had my last dip. It can be done and you can do it.

Welcome to your last quit.

December 2010 HOF Group

Quitters:

Tim- officially day 1 towards a better more fullfilling life! Here's to not gaining too much weight!

Supporters:

Muddler - 1094 - You want to quit. We can help.