Quit Smokeless Community
Killerattorney

Roll Call

Tin Tossers Roll Call

November 3rd

2014 Quitters:

Soxfan-1499- almost the 15th floor. simply amazing, proof that your mind can control your body and addiction. Never thought it was possible 1490 days ago, then i was just scratching to get through the day.

Sounds like the camp has evolved quite a bit. Hows launching the lund up there? is there enough room. I cant wait to go up again. Pure Serenity

Ohioman1972 - 2062 - Congrats on the 1.5 Comma mark SoX!

Tin Tossers Roll Call

November 4th

2014 Quitters:

Sweet Tony - 1,507 - Good to be quit. Haven't had the pleasure of launching the Lund up there yet. Got to get up there at least one more time before the road closes. Got to close up shop for the winter. Probably go up this weekend with the family.

Tin Tossers Roll Call

November 4th

2014 Quitters:

Sweet Tony - 1,507 - Good to be quit. Haven't had the pleasure of launching the Lund up there yet. Got to get up there at least one more time before the road closes. Got to close up shop for the winter. Probably go up this weekend with the family.

Ohioman1972 - 2062 - Imma gonna be quit with y'all today

Tin Tossers Roll Call

December 4th

2014 Quitters:

Sox Fan -1530- Checking in, still quit. Winter is coming on strong this year. Hope is isnt as cold as last year was. Brrrrr.....

Tin Tossers Roll Call

December 8th

2014 Quitters:

Ohioman1972 - 2097 - I'd rather be in the south this time a year

Tin Tossers Roll Call

January 2nd

2015 Quitters:

Sox Fan: 1559- Happy New Year quitters! glad to have the major holidays behind me. Time to re-focus on daily living and rebuilding the bank account.

Tin Tossers Roll Call

January 8th

2015 Quitters:

Sox Fan: 1559 (1/2/15) - Happy New Year quitters! glad to have the major holidays behind me. Time to re-focus on daily living and rebuilding the bank account.

Ohioman1972 - 2128 - (1/8/15) - Good to see ya Soxfan!

1794- haven't posted in years but still quit. When I have time I'm gonna look around the extremely updated site and give s little support. Hope everyone is doing well.

Sox Fan -1877- Wow, its been a while since checking in. Still quit, have dip dreams on occasion but no big deal. Saw a guy dipping in front of his elementary aged kid and thought how stupid it was. Man i dont miss it, and 5 years ago i thought i couldn't live without it. Growing up is good sometime.

Sox Fan -1877- Wow, its been a while since checking in. Still quit, have dip dreams on occasion but no big deal. Saw a guy dipping in front of his elementary aged kid and thought how stupid it was. Man i dont miss it, and 5 years ago i thought i couldn't live without it. Growing up is good sometime.

Sweet Tony - 1,899 - I hear that SF. Went to a training recently with about 7 guys dipping. Certainly no big deal but it did bring back some great memories of times past. But, so does seeing a bunch on drunk 20 year old's. Those were good times. Now I am lucky if I drink caffeinated coffee or eat a cheeseburger.

Im sorry Tim Tossers. I didn’t make it. Headed down hill ~10 months with a smoke at a casual outting. Smokes stuck and I hid it from my wife for 3 months at which point caved back to the can since it was safer if my wife found out.

Sad to see how fast years can go by and where I could otherwise be.

I made a poor decision which I’m correcting now in April 2018 group. I apologize I wasn’t a continuing voice of success to assist in your struggling journeys.

FoodBuzz - 3

FoodBuzz -72- Still on track and closing in on 100. Breaking rules posting out of group lol, but I post anywhere and when ever I’m craving.

• Like 1

FoodBuzz -128- Still here gents. Making the right choices this time and solid on my decision. Hope to connect one day on the site, hope you all are well!! I’ll keep checking in here.

FoodBuzz -157- Pushing along and posting everyday! Not like my last quit where I became lazy and posted less frequently. This is about the time I caved last time. Not this time! Stay quit brothers!

FoodBuzz -229- Still strong, making up for lost time. Still have craves and possible caves in me, but don’t know if I have another quit in me...so I’m going to make this one stick!

FoodBuzz -295- Yes still here and yes this is still very important to me! NDT!

FoodBuzz -300- I am sad I'm not where I could be, but it's in the background. I am proud of where I am and where I want to go. Posting for 3rd floor.