Quit Smokeless Community
Sign in to follow this  
CopeWithoutCope

Other Vices (gambling, rec drugs, polishing the dolphin)

Day 9 -- let's see how far I can go. That blasted Jessica Biel gets me every time. The scene in "London" where she's wearing the Red Robe. Curses on her hotness.

Edited by CopeWithoutCope

Day 9 -- let's see how far I can go. That blasted Jessica Biel gets me every time. The scene in "London" where she's wearing the Red Robe. Curses on her hotness.

You, my friend, are one funny individual!

day 9 from what CWC? Like the new topic... A guy like me can always use a miscellaneous vices thread... I've had about all of 'em I believe... gambling and polishing the dolphin are my latest, greatest hobbies/obsessions/downfalls/ways to catch a buzz. Oh well, better than crack I suppose! Although I'm sure I could find a couple more vices if I look hard enough... hmmm............

day 9 from what CWC? Like the new topic... A guy like me can always use a miscellaneous vices thread... I've had about all of 'em I believe... gambling and polishing the dolphin are my latest, greatest hobbies/obsessions/downfalls/ways to catch a buzz. Oh well, better than crack I suppose! Although I'm sure I could find a couple more vices if I look hard enough... hmmm............

"I've had all that I wanted, of a lot of things I've had, and a lot more than I needed, of some things that turned out bad." Sung by Johnny Cash, written by Bob Dylan.

Saints didn't cover last night... the spread was 6 points, and they only won by 5. Already looking forward to a degenerate gamblers paradise this weeekend, a full slate of games Saturday, Sunday, and doubleheader on Monday... won't be claiming any clean time from that vice until next week at least. As for polishing the dolphin... yep, he's plenty shiny today! GO CYCLONES!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by dosneffect

Saints didn't cover last night... the spread was 6 points, and they only won by 5. Already looking forward to a degenerate gamblers paradise this weeekend, a full slate of games Saturday, Sunday, and doubleheader on Monday... won't be claiming any clean time from that vice until next week at least. As for polishing the dolphin... yep, he's plenty shiny today! GO CYCLONES!!!!!!!!!!!!

I keep getting the shakes every time I pass over the online headline "New Denise Richards bikini photos," which are all over the Web right now. If I open tonight (when I'm not at work), my streak of 10 days will be toast; if I don't open, my Id will drive me nuts and I will eventually combust. HELP!!!!! B)

I should have called this the TMI (way Too Much Information) folder. But it's all in good fun. Come on in, f' around, but obey those site rules.

Site rules? B) I seriously hope there isn't a list of site rules... if there is that means I haven't done a very good job of breaking them! I'll keep working on that...

Only dolphin I've ever seen was at Sea World. Never tried to polish it though... CWC, you have some strange vices

Darn it!

Stupid computer ... making me download all that filth on Friday.

All right, well, I'm back to Day 3. No more!!!

Day 1, Clean from gambling, that's what I get for betting on the Cowboys! Glad they lost and it wiped out my gambling account so I can concentrate on other dolphins... errrr vices!!!

Day 2 clean from sports betting! On a side note, no broken bones from bookies either!

Thank goodness it was Hank Williams and not Faith Hill in tight black Dommie Gear singing "Are you ready for some football?" last night. Streak intact. Day 4.

Day 4 clean from sportsbetting... I feel much lighter not carrying that vice around... plus I get more done not constantly feeling pressured to check scores on every sporting event imaginable. I knew it was getting bad when I started checking the odds on gymnastics! Ok, I didn't go that far but the gambling still was taking me to a place I didn't want to be... my spirit was being drained... I was forgetting how to smile and laugh genuinely... none for me today thanks!!!

I hate Kate Gosselin. Hate her. It's terrible the way she is treating Jon, badmouthing him and what a lousy parent he is and, conversely, what a super parent she is, and then parading around in her new skinny bod and distributing pictures to the media of herself in two-piece bikini. Not to mention her hateful appearances on DWTS. What a classless, evil, vicious b----.

Getting through Day 6 is gonna be a real challenge. The echolation is calling to me. Must focus on something other than my conflicting disgust-lust for the Mother of All MILFs (MOAMs).

Edited by CopeWithoutCope

Day 6 no sportsbetting, with a full slate of college football, I'm gonna need to stay busy! what other vice could I concentrate on? an OCD cleaning obsessive disorder would come in handy for a couple hours!

DAy 8 no sportsbetting! Sure did cross my mind a few times this weekend, glad I resisted. The dolphin is sheeeeiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiny!

If polishing the dolphin is bad, is it ok to flog it?

DAy 8 no sportsbetting! Sure did cross my mind a few times this weekend, glad I resisted. The dolphin is sheeeeiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiny!

If polishing the dolphin is bad, is it ok to flog it?

You're funny dude! Thanks for the congratulatory PM! Sorry to hear your streak of not booger flickin came to an end, remember one day at a time, or one booger at a time, whatever's easier! B)