Quit Smokeless Community
Sign in to follow this  
CopeWithoutCope

Other Vices (gambling, rec drugs, polishing the dolphin)

Man, the big daddy thing is eerie because that term keeps coming up everywhere I turn. That ever happen to you? It's as if you keep hearing the exact same wording from everywhere you turn, from people completely unrelated and unconnected from each other, and you begin to wonder if there is a secret society filming you, watching your every move. This isn't a paranoid thing as much as it is this surreal deja vu.

March 13

CWC - doing relatively well during Lent.

Man, the big daddy thing is eerie because that term keeps coming up everywhere I turn. That ever happen to you? It's as if you keep hearing the exact same wording from everywhere you turn, from people completely unrelated and unconnected from each other, and you begin to wonder if there is a secret society filming you, watching your every move. This isn't a paranoid thing as much as it is this surreal deja vu.

March 13

CWC - doing relatively well during Lent.

dos = Interesting thoughts big daddy! wink.png Way too busy for vices for me today.

CWC - consolidated vice reporting. None of anything today.

dos = I'm with you today CWC... March Madness got me for a bill last week though. mad0066.gif

CWC - consolidated vice reporting. None of anything today. You'd have to be mad to put more than $5 on unpredictable March Madness.

dos = Seems I always hit a bet or two in the beginning to lull me into a fall sense of confidence... NONE TODAY!

Been a vice free weekend... helps that I've been constantly busy feeding/changing diapers/chasing my 13 month old son around. I get him Thursday thru Sunday every other weekend. Now, what to do in the 11 days in between?!!!!!

I won't bet on any fucking sports today for the 1st day in a row.

I forgot about this, wow, it's been 6 days in a row now. Seems longer, I just may have developed a habit over the last few years going off and on with the sportsbetting. Not sure what draws me back except that I'm a glutton for punishment.

CWC -- I will not play virtual games with my gorgeous online dommie today. No vices today, PERIOD!

Edited by CopeWithoutCope