Quit Smokeless Community

Kougar, on 16 Mar 2014 - 21:29, said:

Kougar - Hey fellas, I'm stoked to see some of you are trying P90x3. Thanks for the workout log SM!!!

Over the last 21 months, I became very out of shape from coffee/sugar, fast food, energy drinks, and getting sober…, but I'm currently 8 weeks into T25, and Tai Cheng (both Beachbody products), and I haven't felt this good since playing college baseball, and scout ball 20 years ago. I had to get my mind right, change my diet, get stretched out, and start losing a sh!t load of belly/thigh/ass fat before I could consider trying P90x again. I made it do day 78 of P90x years ago, and got kidney stones, then I was unable to finish.

I just saw my post from a year ago and I had to laugh… as I was about to do P90x again last February, and unfortunately I made it 3 days, and nearly tore my left bicep going all in, and trying to lift too much weight from the get go. I'm ok now, but I had to take baby steps to re-strengthen my arm.

I'm a skinny upper body, thick pitcher legs kinda guy, so pull-ups, and core workouts have always kicked my a$$… So far, I've really strengthened my core, and trimmed down some fat off my thighs, and love handles from the T25/Tai Cheng combo workout… 4 weeks ago I saw the infomercial for P90x3. I'm planning on a break (two weeks max) after I finish T25, and Tai Cheng, and then I'm gonna give P90x3 my full attention. I'm really looking forward to getting as ripped as I've ever been. I've got 7 weeks to go with T25/TaiCheng. After that, I'll be ready to get "super-sonic-X-fit"!!!

I know you'll be there, Koug. You have that "eye of the tiger" sound in the way you talk. It's not an "I have to do this." It's more like an "I can't WAIT to do this!" As for me, I had minor surgery and had to take a little time off. I'm so ready to rock again I can barely stand it!

Kougar, on 16 Mar 2014 - 21:29, said:

Kougar - Hey fellas, I'm stoked to see some of you are trying P90x3. Thanks for the workout log SM!!!

Over the last 21 months, I became very out of shape from coffee/sugar, fast food, energy drinks, and getting sober…, but I'm currently 8 weeks into T25, and Tai Cheng (both Beachbody products), and I haven't felt this good since playing college baseball, and scout ball 20 years ago. I had to get my mind right, change my diet, get stretched out, and start losing a sh!t load of belly/thigh/ass fat before I could consider trying P90x again. I made it do day 78 of P90x years ago, and got kidney stones, then I was unable to finish.

I just saw my post from a year ago and I had to laugh… as I was about to do P90x again last February, and unfortunately I made it 3 days, and nearly tore my left bicep going all in, and trying to lift too much weight from the get go. I'm ok now, but I had to take baby steps to re-strengthen my arm.

I'm a skinny upper body, thick pitcher legs kinda guy, so pull-ups, and core workouts have always kicked my a$$… So far, I've really strengthened my core, and trimmed down some fat off my thighs, and love handles from the T25/Tai Cheng combo workout… 4 weeks ago I saw the infomercial for P90x3. I'm planning on a break (two weeks max) after I finish T25, and Tai Cheng, and then I'm gonna give P90x3 my full attention. I'm really looking forward to getting as ripped as I've ever been. I've got 7 weeks to go with T25/TaiCheng. After that, I'll be ready to get "super-sonic-X-fit"!!!

I know you'll be there, Koug. You have that "eye of the tiger" sound in the way you talk. It's not an "I have to do this." It's more like an "I can't WAIT to do this!" As for me, I had minor surgery and had to take a little time off. I'm so ready to rock again I can barely stand it!

Thanks SM… Good luck with the recovery from your surgery.

I'm almost through week 11 of T25, with 3 weeks left to go!

Making it to the GAMMA rounds has been well worth the wait, and week 11 of Tai Cheng just introduced stretching into the splits!!! Lots of improvement to be had in that area… wow,,, the Splits, are you frickin' kidding me!>?!??!?!?!?!!!