Quit Smokeless Community
Ohioman1972

Roll Call

January 2012 Hall of Fame Class

If you quit between 10/25/2011 - 11/22/2011 this is your quit group.

To join this group all you have to do is quit dipping and post Roll Call

How to Post Roll Callgeek.png

Get the Contract to Give Up Print it out and carry it in your wallet

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Quitters - sign in here:

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Quitters - sign in here:

Supporters

Ohioman1972 - 958 - Who will be the first quitter for February 2012?

Quitters - sign in here:

Supporters

Hawesy - 132- Much respect for these quitters, it takes balls to say enough is enough and make a decision to change and possibly save your life....NDT!!

Quitters - sign in here:

Supporters

Hawesy - 132- Much respect for these quitters, it takes balls to say enough is enough and make a decision to change and possibly save your life....NDT!!

RI Quitter - 42 - Welecome to you new quitters! Time to nut up and re-gain your freedom.

How to Post Roll Call :geek:

Quitters - sign in here:

Supporters

RI Quitter - 42 - Welecome to you new quitters! Time to nut up and re-gain your freedom.

Stockchart 357 NDT Sign up to change your life..we will help you

How to Post Roll Call geek.png

Quitters - sign in here:

Supporters

Rob123 - 612 - You have found this site for a reason. We know you want to quit. We can help you! Don't worry, we won't bite too hard...... :thumbsup:

Quitters - sign in here:

Supporters

Rob123 - 612 - You have found this site for a reason. We know you want to quit. We can help you! Don't worry, we won't bite too hard...... thumbsup.png

Dillhole - 333 - I see the newest member is Paladin. Palidin, this is where you post roll everyday. Get in here and make the promise for just for today. Worry about tomorrow, well tomorrow.

Quitters - sign in here:

Ballywho - Day 1 - Well I belonged here all along after my weak ass attempts over the last two days. Keep pissing me off it's worth it to get me over this Nic Bitch. I don't want to lie to you hard core quitters and I've done it twice. This is my f'in quit, and I'm gonna stop letting myself down, let alone you guys.

Supporters

Rob123 - 612 - You have found this site for a reason. We know you want to quit. We can help you! Don't worry, we won't bite too hard...... thumbsup.png

Dillhole - 333 - I see the newest member is Paladin. Palidin, this is where you post roll everyday. Get in here and make the promise for just for today. Worry about tomorrow, well tomorrow.

February 2012 Hall of Fame Class

Quitters - sign in here:

Ballywho - Day 1 - Well I belonged here all along after my weak ass attempts over the last two days. Keep pissing me off it's worth it to get me over this Nic Bitch. I don't want to lie to you hard core quitters and I've done it twice. This is my f'in quit, and I'm gonna stop letting myself down, let alone you guys.

Supporters

Wastepanel-day 120- well lookie here folks. We have a winner. Spotlight is all on you dude. Check this: 330-844-3235. Text me if you're having trouble. Get through these initial few days. Stop torturing yourself and do not freaking lie. You have no respect. Earn it.

Edited by wastepanel

Quitters - sign in here:

Supporters

Wastepanel-day 120- well lookie here folks. We have a winner. Spotlight is all on you dude. Check this: 330-844-3235. Text me if you're having trouble. Get through these initial few days. Stop torturing yourself and do not freaking lie. You have no respect. Earn it

LoboQuitter- 23- I'm here. Quitting with Bally! You have to want this, man. If you don't want it, it won't happen.

Quitters - sign in here:

Supporters

Wastepanel-day 120- well lookie here folks. We have a winner. Spotlight is all on you dude. Check this: 330-844-3235. Text me if you're having trouble. Get through these initial few days. Stop torturing yourself and do not freaking lie. You have no respect. Earn it

LoboQuitter- 23- I'm here. Quitting with Bally! You have to want this, man. If you don't want it, it won't happen.

JimmyVV - 744. Way to go BW - get your quit on brother !

Quitters - sign in here:

Supporters

Fender - 10 - Well zippity fuckin' do, looky here. I'll give you one thing belly, you've got some balls. Now use 'em!

Quitters - sign in here:

Supporters

Fender - 10 - Well zippity fuckin' do, looky here. I'll give you one thing belly, you've got some balls. Now use 'em!

buckeye1996 - Day 29 - Ballywho - Just don't dip the next minute. Text if you are having problem 614-668-7787

Quitters - sign in here:

Supporters

buckeye1996 - Day 29 - Ballywho - Just don't dip the next minute. Text if you are having problem 614-668-7787

chuckm - 274- NDT - Bally you are the leader of this group, all these new quitters are going to be looking to you as the senior guy in their group, I suggest you start kicking some ass instead of whallering in your addiction.

Day 4 and I am checking in, cause I was told I needed to. So here goes! Weekdays are easy, weekends are hard... LOL... Saturdays are a bitch!!!!

I sometimes wonder what is so much different in other people's quits that causes them to not be able to stick to their word for one day? It's time to get serious and quit billy-jack bullshitting around. C'mon now!

Quitters - sign in here:

Supporters

chuckm - 274- NDT - Bally you are the leader of this group, all these new quitters are going to be looking to you as the senior guy in their group, I suggest you start kicking some ass instead of whallering in your addiction.

BigRed - Days Quit: 63 - New Quitters, you need to get as many phone numbers for calls and texts as you can get. I would not have made it without my fellow quitters on speed dial and being able to txt them as needed. If you want, PM me and I will be one of your numbers

Thursday, October 27, 2011

Quitters - sign in here:

Supporters

buckeye1996 - Day 30 - Ballywho, just don't dip today!

Click Here for a room to exchange phone numbers. Accountability is key!

Quitters - sign in here:

Supporters

Ohioman1972 - 959 - Posting roll call and keeping your word = good idea. Posting your personal cell# on here, probably not the best idea.

Quitters - sign in here:

Supporters

Ohioman1972 - 959 - Posting roll call and keeping your word = good idea. Posting your personal cell# on here, probably not the best idea.

Doof - 1,230 - Winners post here. Let's win together.

Quitters - sign in here:

Supporters

Muddler - 1523 - Quit for a day, an hour, a minute.. just keep doing it.

How to Post Roll Call :geek:

Quitters - sign in here:

Supporters

Stockchart 358 NDT If we can do it so can you. Stay away today and its one for the W column.

Quitters - sign in here:

Supporters

Stockchart 358 NDT If we can do it so can you. Stay away today and its one for the W column.

Rob123 - 613 - You post up, you uphold your pledge by doing whatever it takes to keep that crap out of your mouth = you win!

Quitters - sign in here:

Ballywho - Day 2 - a cotton ball saved me from a heck of a crave last night but still clean.

Supporters

Rob123 - 613 - You post up, you uphold your pledge by doing whatever it takes to keep that crap out of your mouth = you win!

Quitters - sign in here:

Ballywho - Day 2 - a cotton ball saved me from a heck of a crave last night but still clean.

Supporters