Quit Smokeless Community
Sign in to follow this  
James Colomb

D-day

Starting Wednesday 26 October I am done. Finishing off the tin I have and the journey begins again. I quit in 2003 for 4 years and got back from active duty to more stress than I care to think about... I fell from grace and here I am again. I figured that since this site helped last time it would again. I don't even know why I dip because when I am around my family and friends I don't. I am sick of hiding my purchases in gas receipts, buying it with accumulated change, you get the idea. I am almost fourth and am stopping... Looking forward to the help gang

Starting Wednesday 26 October I am done. Finishing off the tin I have and the journey begins again. I quit in 2003 for 4 years and got back from active duty to more stress than I care to think about... I fell from grace and here I am again. I figured that since this site helped last time it would again. I don't even know why I dip because when I am around my family and friends I don't. I am sick of hiding my purchases in gas receipts, buying it with accumulated change, you get the idea. I am almost fourth and am stopping... Looking forward to the help gang

Today is your day! You have been through this before so you know the drill. Find the Feb 2012 Quit group and post up with them day 1. You can do this, there is nothing in the world so bad, so stressfull, or so daunting that putting a wad of crap in your mouth will help. That is a game that the nic-bitch loves to play on Quitters. You have to figure out what it takes to keep yourself Quit, everyone is different, everyquit is different. You have to find what works for you and stick to it. the information and support is here for the asking, it's up to you to come get it.

Edited by Wyoming4life

Good luck man! I just started on here day 4 for me. Day 2 was pretty bad and then the next 2 were allot easier. My test will be next weekend. Hope you make it.