Ohioman1972

Roll Call

4,823 posts in this topic

p13.jpgh.jpgp.jpgafternooner.jpgbeach-butts-04.jpge-gif4.gif

May 11, 2017 HOF

todd - 2811 - quit. rainy day in Va. working from home today. feels like fall not spring here today.

May 11, 2017 HOF

todd - 2811 - quit. rainy day in Va. working from home today. feels like fall not spring here today.

jimmy - 2768 - cooled off an got wet for us as well. Just spring I guess?

May 15, 2017 HOF

todd - 2815 - and now it is supposed to be 95 later this week. spring, late fall, into summer. This is crazy. beautiful weekend here in Va. Windows open all day yesterday, nice breeze airing out the house. Walk down at the Shenandoah with my family yesterday, had heard about, searched for and found a nice bit of waterfall that we walked up to. a bit cold to sit under the falls, but maybe next weekend when it is July/August hot. quit.

May 15, 2017 HOF

todd - 2815 - and now it is supposed to be 95 later this week. spring, late fall, into summer. This is crazy. beautiful weekend here in Va. Windows open all day yesterday, nice breeze airing out the house. Walk down at the Shenandoah with my family yesterday, had heard about, searched for and found a nice bit of waterfall that we walked up to. a bit cold to sit under the falls, but maybe next weekend when it is July/August hot. quit.

jimmy - 2772 - wet and mid-50's. Spring coming soon, maybe?

May 15, 2017 HOF

todd - 2818 - going to be in seattle for a week at the end of June for a training class. ever been there? I have not. if you have any suggestions for things to do downtown (places to see in evening, eat, drink, etc.) let me know. I will not have a car so limited to my feet or uber (though I have the app I have never actually used it). quit.

May 15, 2017 HOF

todd - 2818 - going to be in seattle for a week at the end of June for a training class. ever been there? I have not. if you have any suggestions for things to do downtown (places to see in evening, eat, drink, etc.) let me know. I will not have a car so limited to my feet or uber (though I have the app I have never actually used it). quit.

jimmy - 2775 - been many times but don't have much to suggest. Depends on what you like to do, they have it all. Just google the kinds of things you like and Uber around as it is definitely the easiest way to get about. You'll love it pal !

May 15, 2017 HOF

todd - 2823 - How far are you from Seattle? looking forward to it. they are telling everyone to get training requests in now as they do not expect any to be approved in the new fiscal year. This one is mine. and it actually is very relevant to my work so not complete boondoggle.

May 15, 2017 HOF

todd - 2823 - How far are you from Seattle? looking forward to it. they are telling everyone to get training requests in now as they do not expect any to be approved in the new fiscal year. This one is mine. and it actually is very relevant to my work so not complete boondoggle.

jimmy - 2780 - 3 hour drive. Happy to host if you want to try to make it down?

May 15, 2017 HOF

todd - 2825 - quit. i likely will not have a rental. one of these days I may have travel to Oregon. I'll lobby my boss to have our next office meetings there :smile:. quit. F dip. glad to be here and quit. have my 25 year college reunion coming up in June. Last time I was at a reunion there was still dipping. It is nice to every once in a while to still have no dip firsts.

Edited by tm-va

May 15, 2017 HOF

todd - 2825 - quit. i likely will not have a rental. one of these days I may have travel to Oregon. I'll lobby my boss to have our next office meetings there :smile:. quit. F dip. glad to be here and quit. have my 25 year college reunion coming up in June. Last time I was at a reunion there was still dipping. It is nice to every once in a while to still have no dip firsts.

jimmy - 2782 - I feel sorry for the the guys that still are slaves to the bitch when I see them !

May 15, 2017 HOF

todd - 2826 - quit. Have a good Memorial Day weekend Jimmy.

May 15, 2017 HOF

todd - 2826 - quit. Have a good Memorial Day weekend Jimmy.

jimmy - 2784 - you to pal, enjoy the extra day !

May 15, 2017 HOF

todd - 2836 - quit. last week of school for kids and my wife teaching. then on to the sprint of summer. quit.

May 15, 2017 HOF

todd - 2836 - quit. last week of school for kids and my wife teaching. then on to the sprint of summer. quit.

jimmy - 2793 - we have 2 weeks left here. Wife is also a teacher - retiring this year, yahoo !

May 15, 2017 HOF

todd - 2839 - another dip free first this coming weekend. returning to Carlisle Pa and being on campus of my college and not having a tin of dip in pocket. still quit.

May 15, 2017 HOF

todd - 2839 - another dip free first this coming weekend. returning to Carlisle Pa and being on campus of my college and not having a tin of dip in pocket. still quit.

jimmy - 2796 - love doing stuff dipless unlike the old days - well done pal !

On 5/11/2017 at 9:18 PM, jimmyvv said:

May 11, 2017 HOF

jimmy - 2768 - cooled off an got wet for us as well. Just spring I guess?

not really sure what is going on here now, but at least the ladies survived the update,  day counter would be nice as I tend to forget what day I am on so 284?.  Also, posts from the last two to three weeks seem to have disappeared.  quit, love the ladies, F dip.  hope you had a good weekend.  and shoutbox should come back.  it was not on here when I started my quit, but I think it is very useful for immediate interaction with people just starting,

Todd

On 5/11/2017 at 7:30 AM, tm-va said:

June 13, 2017

todd - not sure what to make of the new updates.  I think the shoutbox should come back as that was a way to provide immediate support to those who needed it.  very glad the ladies made it through the updates.  quit days counter would be nice to have again.  284?

Edited by tm-va
adding days

Alternative time units

2845 days can be converted to one of these units:

• 245,808,000 seconds
  • 4,096,800 minutes
  • 68,280 hours
  • 2845 days
  • 406 weeks and 3 days
  • 779.45% of a common year (365 days)

May 11, 2017 HOF

todd - July 10, 2017 - 2870 - I am still quit.  I am not sure why it always is coming up as May and not something more current.  maybe it is me.  regardless hope all is well Jimmy.

How many Days, Weeks, Months?

How many days ago... 2870 days
How many weeks ago... 410 weeks
How many months ago... 94 months
How many hours ago... 68880 hours
How many minutes ago... 4132800 minutes
How many seconds ago... 247968000 seconds

Edited by tm-va

May 11, 2017 HOF

On 7/10/2017 at 8:00 AM, tm-va said:

todd - July 10, 2017 - 2870 - I am still quit.  I am not sure why it always is coming up as May and not something more current.  maybe it is me.  regardless hope all is well Jimmy.

How many Days, Weeks, Months?

How many days ago... 2870 days
How many weeks ago... 410 weeks
How many months ago... 94 months
How many hours ago... 68880 hours
How many minutes ago... 4132800 minutes
How many seconds ago... 247968000 seconds

07.13.2017 - 2873 - still quit, still totally confused by the update of the site.

July 17, 2017

HOF:

todd - 281_ - 

TR1960 - 1610 - Best I can tell on how to post with the least formatting issues is: Find last post, Hit the Quote button, Update stuff in the post, move mouse curser within post body, hold "CTL" and right click mouse and a drop down menu appears, select  "... without formatting" and the post is ready to hit "Submit Reply".  There are some more detailed instructions and options in the FAQ section under the last few pages of  "How to Post Roll". Now excuse me while I clean the sand off of orange string bikini gals backside like a gentleman should do. B)       

July 17, 2017

HOF:

todd - 281_ - 

TR1960 - 1610 - Best I can tell on how to post with the least formatting issues is: Find last post, Hit the Quote button, Update stuff in the post, move mouse curser to the heading area of the last poster (just below the tool bar area), hold "CTL" and right click mouse and a drop down menu appears, select  " remove quote and keep contents" and the post is properly formatted and ready to go. Hit "Submit Reply".  There are some more detailed instructions and options in the FAQ section under the last few pages of  "How to Post Roll". Now excuse me while I clean the sand off of orange string bikini gals backside like a gentleman should do. B)       

Edited by TR1960