Quit Smokeless Community
Sign in to follow this  
SavvyDave

Anxiety

Just wanted to lob this question out there im sure someone else has asked it in the past but i can't find much about it in the search I just wanted to know has anyone else sufferd from serious anxiety around day 25-30 or so if so it would help alot to know im not the only one who ran into this issue and I don't wana go back to dipping tobaco again just worried since I had no problems until now.

-God Bless.

Just wanted to lob this question out there im sure someone else has asked it in the past but i can't find much about it in the search I just wanted to know has anyone else sufferd from serious anxiety around day 25-30 or so if so it would help alot to know im not the only one who ran into this issue and I don't wana go back to dipping tobaco again just worried since I had no problems until now.

-God Bless.

First question you need to honestly answer is... how much caffeine and/or other stimulants are you taking in? In my experience caffeine was a part of all my anxiety type episodes. Now that I limit it to a half cup of DARK black coffee in the morn, I've been good on the anxiety thing for quite a long time.

No caffeine right now actually I quit drinking soda or coffe or anything with any in it at the same time I quit dipping, So at the moment none at all I am taking omeprazole(I believe thats how it's spelt) though but thats about it though just wanted to get rid of the anxiety `-` im not using patches for nicotine or anything like that though and havent the past 25-30 sum odd days give or take either.

No caffeine right now actually I quit drinking soda or coffe or anything with any in it at the same time I quit dipping, So at the moment none at all I am taking omeprazole(I believe thats how it's spelt) though but thats about it though just wanted to get rid of the anxiety `-` im not using patches for nicotine or anything like that though and havent the past 25-30 sum odd days give or take either.

SD, a lot of us had to deal with anxiety, for various reasons. If you scroll down a bit in the Health and Fitness forums you will see a topic called "Anxiety Management." Keep the discussion going - you never know whom you may help.