Quit Smokeless Community
Flavius Victor

Roll Call

Post #2000

I was walking to my truck after work today and I was thinking "whats the big deal about 2000 posts?". At first I said nothing, of course, but then I looked a little deeper. No huge revelation popped out at me except the fact that for me to stay dip free I had to get involved with my group. I tried hanging back like fadowdow, joe, blangford, carwashing and whoever else I am forgetting. I am not geared like those guys. How they have made 250+ days with less than 200 posts is beyond me. More power to them. I caved about 3 times before hitting the LTQ (who chose that fucking name anyway?) and I was willing to try something different - becoming accountable. Before hitting the LTQ I had never called a brother and asked for help, I would just cave. Over the last few months I have made a few true friendships that I cherish as much as my "real" friends. I know that dosn't explain it well - but all of you know what I am saying.

Geo - Always there to get things started every day - thank you

6string - you are the first person I called from the site - thanks for being there

Killer - thanks for the laughs, great times.

Mikey - I wouldn't be here if it wasn't for you.

Joseph - where the hell are you? Bring your chaps and post roll plz.

Mav - I am glad you landed in the LTQ - we need someone smart in here.

Allswell - You keep things interesting, and you scare me a little.

JJC, Xman - You guys keep posting in here where you belong.

DIBS - I am so glad you finally grew a pair of nuts and are giving this thing an honest try - you really crack me up - stick around it gets better.

DNM, Skratty and TBK - thanks for allowing me in your room, it is my second home.

Do I still want to dip? Yep. But fuck it, not today! It truly does get easier to say no.

The LTQ is the best god damn room on the site! I'll fight anyone who says it isn't.

Splintercell

Congratulations on 2000 posts Jason. I remember around our HOF time I actually had passed you in the number of posts. I guess I just don't have much to say anymore. And I'm still quit because of you, but remember, the day that you cave is the day I'm buying me a roll of Copenhagen Black.

I'm ready for a goddamm fight too. This is the weekend I'm trying to move my stuff in to storage so I can move into the new place next Friday. So I rented one of those storage units last week, put a lock on the thing and got my code. So today, my day off, it decides to rain all fucking day, so I spend all that time boxing shit up. Finally in the evening it quits raining. I load up the truck, drive all the way to Midwest City to beat the next round of rain that's coming in and my fucking code don't work. No one answered the 24 hour service. I called the office number no one answers.Then it rains. All my shit gets wet. Mother fuckers. Yes, I'm ready for a fight. I haven't experienced rage like this since day 20. Fuck you.

Roll Call June 30, 2007

Jan '007 - Licensed to Quit

The Best Damn Group of Quitters On QS

The LTQ:

Geo - 277

SUPPORTERS:

Roll Call June 30, 2007

The LTQ:

Geo - 277

Mav - 259

SUPPORTERS:

or you're liable to find yourself in the position of feeling like one of them city folk in that "Deliverance" movie, paddling down the river, listening to banjo music, and suddenly finding yourself with your pants pulled down around your ankles, with DIBS telling you to squeal like a pig.  Not that it would be your first time for something like that to happen, I'm sure....hehehe  :eek:

Thats exactly what the skrat is looking for... a little anal stretching. :lol:

That's right. And when my doctor checks my prostate I always ask him- "Is that all the farther you're going to go?" :P

Roll Call June 30, 2007

The LTQ:

Geo - 277

Mav - 259

SUPPORTERS:

imskratty - 143

Roll Call June 30, 2007

The LTQ:

Geo - 277

Mav - 259

SUPPORTERS:

imskratty - 143

JayJayCee - 232

Roll Call June 30, 2007

Jan '007 - Splinter's Ass Stretchers

The SAS:

Geo - 277

Killer - 273

Mav - 259

SUPPORTERS:

imskratty - 143

JayJayCee - 232

.... the LTQ (who chose that fucking name anyway?)

I changed it today just for you, buddy! ^_^

The LTQ is the best god damn room on the site! I'll fight anyone who says it isn't.

Hell, yes, it is! :taz:

....my fucking code don't work. No one answered the 24 hour service. I called the office number no one answers.Then it rains. All my shit gets wet.

Nothing like great customer service, is there? :arg:

or you're liable to find yourself in the position of feeling like one of them city folk in that "Deliverance" movie, paddling down the river, listening to banjo music, and suddenly finding yourself with your pants pulled down around your ankles, with DIBS telling you to squeal like a pig.  Not that it would be your first time for something like that to happen, I'm sure....hehehe   :eek:

Thats exactly what the skrat is looking for... a little anal stretching. :lol:

That's right. And when my doctor checks my prostate I always ask him- "Is that all the farther you're going to go?" :P

Maybe he's just afraid he'll get bitten by the gerbils in there. :unsure:

Roll Call June 30, 2007

The SAS:

Geo - 277

Killer - 273

Mav - 259

SUPPORTERS:

imskratty - 143

JayJayCee - 232

DNM - 212

This group will take shape, come together, and you guys will look back and thank God that you stayed around.

Just a blast from the past from our friend, Gi Kea...

I could really use a phone #.  I would like to talk to someone tonight.  Someone pm me plz.

Thanks.

Got a dull/constant/aching headache right now.  Is that normal?  On day 3 here.  I SWEAR TO MY BROTHERS THAT I WILL NOT CAVE TODAY

:ph43r:

PM sent.

Yes, headaches are normal...a drag, but normal.

Why this group rocks....one brother not afraid to ask for help, and another brother not afraid to give it.

ROLL CALL 18 OCTOBER 2006

JANUARY <span style='font-size:21pt;line-height:100%'>007 HOF CLASS

"Licensed to QUIT"

</span>

GeoMan - 22 Days - Rollin on dubs into unknown territory

Mavinus - 4 days

6string - 19 Days

fadowdow - day 25

Blangford - Day 11

Redgoose - Day 17

Mikeybr-Day 13

NCTar - Day 4, Will be NIC free today

Carwashin - Day 24

Tankernate - Day 20

bam247 - Day 24

EHM - Day 14

huskiesg2gs - Day 22

Hilltopper - Day 13, Exercise - Day 1

DudeInWV - Day 25

Splintercell - 1

bsalo - Day 2

Verk - Day 13

Spoooooooooooooon - Day 14 <--- TWO WEEKS!

Rutten - Day 7

ROBERT ++ 1st Day- I think I've got this posting thing figured out (hopefully)

Matt30- 14 Days!!!

pelon-day 8

Allswell - Day 21

JayJayCee - Day 18 despite my wife's attempts to piss me off.

Jerry - Day 41 Could have sworn I logged on this morning. Hope you guys have had a good day with no tobacco!

Others:

LOOT - I will be NIC free TODAY!

FranPro ~ Ditto ~ Day 55

iuchewie ~ Day 87 ~ January will be here before you know it... great job fellas!

2many...Quit...it gets easier by the day

Malibu 23 - Day 100 If I can do it...you can!!

7iron ~ keep up the good work in here ... it is worth it

sbtzc - 96 here for Robert

Stacy - 94 - Lookin' good in here folks! Stay Strong!!

GMS ~ 125

Trying to look back in the early days (before I was even here), this appears to be the first time "Licensed To Quit" was used in the roll call. There does not appear to be any discussion prior to or after as to making this the official name (though I didn't go through all the days, just a couple before and after). For those that were around back then, is this how we ended up with this name...by default, with no vote or discussion?

ROLL CALL 18 OCTOBER 2006

JANUARY <span style='font-size:21pt;line-height:100%'>007 HOF CLASS

"Licensed to QUIT"

</span>

GeoMan - 22 Days - Rollin on dubs into unknown territory

Mavinus - 4 days

6string - 19 Days

fadowdow - day 25

Blangford - Day 11

Redgoose - Day 17

Mikeybr-Day 13

NCTar - Day 4, Will be NIC free today

Carwashin - Day 24

Tankernate - Day 20

bam247 - Day 24

EHM - Day 14

huskiesg2gs - Day 22

Hilltopper - Day 13, Exercise - Day 1

DudeInWV - Day 25

Splintercell - 1

bsalo - Day 2

Verk - Day 13

Spoooooooooooooon - Day 14 <--- TWO WEEKS!

Rutten - Day 7

ROBERT ++ 1st Day- I think I've got this posting thing figured out (hopefully)

Matt30- 14 Days!!!

pelon-day 8

Allswell - Day 21

JayJayCee - Day 18 despite my wife's attempts to piss me off.

Jerry - Day 41 Could have sworn I logged on this morning. Hope you guys have had a good day with no tobacco!

Others:

LOOT - I will be NIC free TODAY!

FranPro ~ Ditto ~ Day 55

iuchewie ~ Day 87 ~ January will be here before you know it... great job fellas!

2many...Quit...it gets easier by the day

Malibu 23 - Day 100 If I can do it...you can!!

7iron ~ keep up the good work in here ... it is worth it

sbtzc - 96 here for Robert

Stacy - 94 - Lookin' good in here folks! Stay Strong!!

GMS ~ 125

Trying to look back in the early days (before I was even here), this appears to be the first time "Licensed To Quit" was used in the roll call. There does not appear to be any discussion prior to or after as to making this the official name (though I didn't go through all the days, just a couple before and after). For those that were around back then, is this how we ended up with this name...by default, with no vote or discussion?

Did the name Ass Bandits ever come up?

Roll Call June 30, 2007

The SAS:

Geo - 277

6string - 274

Killer - 273

Mav - 259

SUPPORTERS:

imskratty - 143

JayJayCee - 232

DNM - 212

There was a discussion and general consensus on it. Sorry, no point for litigation here. ;)

Roll Call June 30, 2007

The SAS:

Geo - 277

6string - 274

Killer - 273

Mike - 268

Mav - 259

SUPPORTERS:

imskratty - 143

JayJayCee - 232

DNM - 212

Trying to look back in the early days (before I was even here), this appears to be the first time "Licensed To Quit" was used in the roll call.  There does not appear to be any discussion prior to or after as to making this the official name (though I didn't go through all the days, just a couple before and after).  For those that were around back then, is this how we ended up with this name...by default, with no vote or discussion?

There was a discussion and general consensus on it. Sorry, no point for litigation here. ;)

Yeah, someone posted it at roll because the new Bond movie was coming out that week and after a general discussion, we thought that was a pretty cool name for the group. Better than Turtle fuckers which was recommended by some asshole.

Trying to look back in the early days (before I was even here), this appears to be the first time "Licensed To Quit" was used in the roll call.  There does not appear to be any discussion prior to or after as to making this the official name (though I didn't go through all the days, just a couple before and after).  For those that were around back then, is this how we ended up with this name...by default, with no vote or discussion?

Yeah, someone posted it at roll because the new Bond movie was coming out that week and after a general discussion, we thought that was a pretty cool name for the group. Better than Turtle fuckers which was recommended by some asshole.

All right. That was all before I got here. I just never understand why these new groups want to choose a name before they even close up to new members. It leaves some people out of the decision. At least we didn't end up being called "Harry Potter and the Quitters of Azkabam" or some crap like that.