Quit Smokeless Community
Sign in to follow this  
Ohioman1972

114th Congress

American deconstruction starts this week!

I'll just dispense with all the blah blah...you're a bonehead......

• Like 1

Happy New Year to you too! I took care of you in Roll Call. :sorcerer:

Happy New Year to you too! I took care of you in Roll Call. :sorcerer:

Remember though that Buff considers the last 6 years REconstruction.

I haven't really been in the rooms much lately. Has there been anything worth going back to the 113th to view?

I haven't really been in the rooms much lately. Has there been anything worth going back to the 113th to view?

It has been a ghost town for at least a year.

I'm curious what you guys think about these "Right to Work" laws that ALEC is passing around the country.

Everybody still hap-happy on the Hillary bus????

Hey guys. Like the new avatar Buckeye.

I thought you would. THis doesnt mean I am gonna go work at your firm as your henchman...

Nice day for a document dump! Surprised you guys can't see through the Clinton machine. It's not a foundation, it's a slush fund!

Nice day for a document dump! Surprised you guys can't see through the Clinton machine. It's not a foundation, it's a slush fund!

What's up fellows.

After having the government in my pocket for the last four years and looking to take take take more, I'll be voting for Jeb Bush this time around. You only have to hit me over the head 11 times before I figure out that voting for Democrats is adverse to my interests.

What's up fellows!!!

I don't know if I can take another 18 months of Shrillary's soundbites.

That staccato and harranging tone of her voice is too much. I can't even decipher what she is trying to say because I get the vibe she is just pissed at everything.

I don't know if I can take another 18 months of Shrillary's soundbites.

That staccato and harranging tone of her voice is too much. I can't even decipher what she is trying to say because I get the vibe she is just pissed at everything.

Unfortunately, the people that own us probably are only going to let us have 2 choices. So, take your pick of whether you want the King or the Queen.

Exhibit A of our monarchy: King Jeb

Exhibit B of our monarchy: Queen Hillary

Yes, it sucks, and I hope I am wrong, but I am guessing that this is the way it is going to go down, despite what happens in Iowa or NH, simply because Wall Street just loves these two. In their eyes, either of these two goons would make perfect rulers over us. :(

It was a week alright. Didn't feel that great to me.

Hello, gents. I hope all is well. The site seems to be on the verge of becoming a ghost town. It's a shame considering how vibrant it used to be. I suppose the fun-burglars continued to drive new members to killthecan.

Coming up on election season. Seems like nothing changes. Clinton vs. Bush. Either way we'll continue a march to tyranny, a devalued dollar, and empire building. Emma Goldman said, "If voting changed anything, they'd make it illegal." How right she was!

Yes, the place is dead. But I think many of us, including myself, were wrong about the Clinton Bush thing.

Well, the Clinton thing may still be on the horizon, unfortunately, but on the R side, the crazy train has taken over and right now you are choosing the best clown of the car.

As for me, I am feeling the Bern.

But I still think our owners and the powers that be at D headquarters in DC are going to force Hillary on us. The question: Which sociopath gets chosen to run against her? Will more people than ever refrain from voting due to the lack of real choice? That is probably the only remaining question, and gets to Moody's point and his post about things being dead. At least we are still somewhat free...kind of.