Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Ohioman1972

114th Congress

34 posts in this topic

This country is headed down hill fast. Not really even a discernible difference btwn D & R in my opinon anyhow. Politicians anyways. It really is demoralizing. I think Merle said it best, "Are the good times really over for good?"

Wow, I had to brush the cobwebs from my eyes when I entered! This place used to be so much fun... until the Liberals couldn't handle the truth anymore! j/j I've been quit for over two years... and it will never go the other way at this point. I got so tired of how it made me feel that I walked away from it to never look back.

Anyway, anyone still monitor this thread?

3BD

I reckon no matter where you stood before the election, most did not anticipate Trump becoming president. I've enjoyed it if only to see the hysteria it has seemingly caused on both sides of the isle. HA

I reckon no matter where you stood before the election, most did not anticipate Trump becoming president. I've enjoyed it if only to see the hysteria it has seemingly caused on both sides of the isle. HA

True statement. And because of Trump if you can't see how corrupt our government on both sides of the parties and the so called "fourth estate" is you're a fool! Our government is completely out of control. I love the idea of a Donald Trump, but unfortunately I fear he is too little too late. There is hope however, as he's smarter than his opponents, and a million times smarter that the muslim puppet he replaced!

Test, test, test, 1, 2, 3. Does this get screwy without the oxford comma?

not sure i follow boss.

not sure i follow boss.

This was a tongue in cheek reference to a union contract glitch that screwed management in the end over what was viewed to be very straightforward language, except for a stupid comma... the "oxford comma" to be exact. Google it.

I need a Guy Fawkes avatar but I'm getting too old to care about figuring out how to do it. And I'm not even Chatholic!

Hello? Curious what your thoughts are on a non-establishment PTOTUS like Trump, versus another Clinton that belongs in jail?

Hello? Curious what your thoughts are on a non-establishment PTOTUS like Trump, versus another Clinton that belongs in jail?

I like that he appears to be non-establishment so far. I am somewhat worried about his cabinet choices, axing Flynn, isolation of Bannon, etc....... His son in law appears to have a lot of sway and is a known die hard liberal. I think the spook head should be fired and Julian Assange should be pardoned. The Don seems to be flip flopping on that. We'll see. He's definitely not stupid. Either way hands down better than Clinton. Your thoughts?