Quit Smokeless Community
Ohioman1972

Roll Call

D Bob    83
On 8/19/2017 at 10:17 AM, CraigMac6 said:

MAYSLAYERS15

8th Floor Slayin'

D BoB - 933- All is pretty good Craig....I love the coaching job....Wish it could be full time.  I have to say though....I was feeling very confident in my quit.....no chance of ever going back....and then yesterday morning on my way to play I found myself staring down a can of kodiak at 7/eleven......I don't know that it was a real possibility....just crazy that this far out the mind wants to dance with the thought of using nicotine again.  I have been around dipping more and more lately with the time I spend on the golf course (adults not the kids, Thank God!)....I'm still blown away at how many guys are addicted to nicotine. I realize it will need to be a life long habit of saying no......Hope all is well for you Craig.....and TR and Bflem and Ipoppa!  Thanks for continuing to stop by.  TGIQ!

Supporters:

CraigMac6- 

bflem    133

MAYSLAYERS15

8th Floor Slayin'

D BoB - 933- All is pretty good Craig....I love the coaching job....Wish it could be full time.  I have to say though....I was feeling very confident in my quit.....no chance of ever going back....and then yesterday morning on my way to play I found myself staring down a can of kodiak at 7/eleven......I don't know that it was a real possibility....just crazy that this far out the mind wants to dance with the thought of using nicotine again.  I have been around dipping more and more lately with the time I spend on the golf course (adults not the kids, Thank God!)....I'm still blown away at how many guys are addicted to nicotine. I realize it will need to be a life long habit of saying no......Hope all is well for you Craig.....and TR and Bflem and Ipoppa!  Thanks for continuing to stop by.  TGIQ!

Supporters:

CraigMac6- 

bflem-677- That's a good reminder to hear Dbob. Glad things are well for you. NDT!

CraigMac6    87

MAYSLAYERS15

8th Floor Slayin'

Supporters:

CraigMac6- Day 750- Man, im so glad you are enjoying your coaching job. I know it takes up so much time but the rewards are definitely worth it. I hear you loud and clear with the dip. It has been passing through my mind a lot lately as well. Around this time of year I often times reminisce of my teaching years as a user. I know I don't want to go down that road again but it does come back into my mind often towards the beginning of each school year. Glad things are well with you DBob. I know dip doesn't stand a chance with you Mayslayers but the NB stays around just to keep us on our toes. As a reminder to never get too confident. NDT! 

bflem-677- That's a good reminder to hear Dbob. Glad things are well for you. NDT!

TR1960    187

MAYSLAYERS15

8th Floor Slayin'

D BoB - 93_- 

Supporters:

TR1960 - 1646 - Yep, we must consciously say "not today" in those moments.  As mentioned in my HOF speech, I used nicotine for about 13,500 days, so I'm going to be quit Today and if I make 13,500 days, I'll be 90.  I can then decide which 13,500 I liked better and act accordingly there on out.  Seems a fair plan.  

D Bob    83
2 hours ago, TR1960 said:

MAYSLAYERS15

8th Floor Slayin'

D BoB - 934- Yes .....a good plan indeed.  TGIQ!

Supporters:

TR1960 - 1646 - Yep, we must consciously say "not today" in those moments.  As mentioned in my HOF speech, I used nicotine for about 13,500 days, so I'm going to be quit Today and if I make 13,500 days, I'll be 90.  I can then decide which 13,500 I liked better and act accordingly there on out.  Seems a fair plan.  

ipoppa33    12

MAYSLAYERS15

9th Floor Slayin'

D BoB - 934- Yes .....a good plan indeed.  TGIQ!

Supporters:

ipoppa33- day 1288- NDT!   dip thoughts are amazing, they come out of the blue and then blam you are thinking about chewing.  My brain tends to romanticize dipping, it doesn't remember that it's a poison trying to kill me.  That is why I keep posting, it's a daily reminder to stay on my toes. 

Edited by ipoppa33

D Bob    83
19 minutes ago, ipoppa33 said:

MAYSLAYERS15

9th Floor Slayin'

D BoB - 935- Correct you are Ipoppa......the romanticizing is the worst.  Oh to sit back and enjoy a nice wad of shit that will tug the life out of you!  I'm staying quit today!  TGIQ!

Supporters:

ipoppa33- day 1288- NDT!   dip thoughts are amazing, they come out of the blue and then blam you are thinking about chewing.  My brain tends to romanticize dipping, it doesn't remember that it's a poison trying to kill me.  That is why I keep posting, it's a daily reminder to stay on my toes. 

TR1960    187

MAYSLAYERS15

9th Floor Slayin'

D BoB - 935- Correct you are Ipoppa......the romanticizing is the worst.  Oh to sit back and enjoy a nice wad of shit that will tug the life out of you!  I'm staying quit today!  TGIQ!

Supporters:

TR1960 - 1647 - Were we really enjoying a dip?  Or was it a ruse that we were feeding the fix so that the ever building nic withdrawal went away for a little while.  TGIQ!

bflem    133

MAYSLAYERS15

9th Floor Slayin'

Supporters:

TR1960 - 1647 - Were we really enjoying a dip?  Or was it a ruse that we were feeding the fix so that the ever building nic withdrawal went away for a little while.  TGIQ!

bflem-679- i'll have c for 500 alex. ndt!

D Bob    83
On 8/23/2017 at 3:09 PM, bflem said:

MAYSLAYERS15

9th Floor Slayin'

D BoB - 944- Another day quit.  Off to the beach for Labor day!  TGIQ!

Supporters:

ipoppa33-s. 

TR1960

bflem

ipoppa33    12

MAYSLAYERS15

9th Floor Slayin'

Supporters:

ipoppa33- day 1297- NDT!

TR1960    187

MAYSLAYERS15

9th Floor Slayin'

Supporters:

ipoppa33- day 1297- NDT!

TR1960 - 1655 - TGIQ, enjoy the Holiday weekend gents!

bflem    133

MAYSLAYERS15

9th Floor Slayin'

Supporters:

ipoppa33- day 1297- NDT!

TR1960 - 1655 - TGIQ, enjoy the Holiday weekend gents!

bflem-687- yep, enjoy the family time dbob. ndt

CraigMac6    87

MAYSLAYERS15

9th Floor Slayin'

D BoB - 94X

Supporters:

CraigMac6-Day 763- Hope you are having a great time at the beach and the weather is perfect! NDT! 

D Bob    83
On 9/3/2017 at 8:55 AM, CraigMac6 said:

MAYSLAYERS15

9th Floor Slayin'

D BoB - 954- Isn't it amazing that 16 years after the worst terrorist attack on US soil there is hardly a mention of it this morning....I am watching the morning news......and it's all about IRMA, Bannon, Trump, and the local bullshit......just amazes me.  TGIQ!

Supporters:

CraigMac6-Day

TR1960    187

MAYSLAYERS15

9th Floor Slayin'

D BoB - 954- Isn't it amazing that 16 years after the worst terrorist attack on US soil there is hardly a mention of it this morning....I am watching the morning news......and it's all about IRMA, Bannon, Trump, and the local bullshit......just amazes me.  TGIQ!

Supporters:

TR1960 - 1666 - Quit watching the news 1st of the year and I'm much more informed and a lot happier.  Glad to be Quit on Patriot Day.  Prayers to our Country.

bflem    133

MAYSLAYERS15

9th Floor Slayin'

Supporters:

TR1960 - 1666 - Quit watching the news 1st of the year and I'm much more informed and a lot happier.  Glad to be Quit on Patriot Day.  Prayers to our Country.

bflem-699- yep, news sucks, politicians suck, quitting however is where it's at. ndt gents!

D Bob    83
On 9/12/2017 at 11:35 AM, bflem said:

MAYSLAYERS15

9th Floor Slayin'

D BoB - 964- Winding down the High School golf season and finally starting to slow down.  I am still quit....even after all the time on the course!  Can't say the bug didn't hit me every once in awhile but the lessons learned from this site were always too much to go back......Hard to believe with the 17 guys that once posted in May 2015 I am the sole survivor.......Tobacco is a real Bitch to beat!!!!  TGIQ!

Supporters:

TR1960 -

bflem-

TR1960    187

MAYSLAYERS15

9th Floor Slayin'

D BoB - 96_-

Supporters:

TR1960 - 1677 - It's just a one day thing. TGIQ.

bflem-

CraigMac6    87

MAYSLAYERS15

9th Floor Slayin'

D BoB - 96_-

Supporters:

TR1960 - 1677 - It's just a one day thing. TGIQ.

bflem-

CraigMac6- Day 783- Congrats on the successful Golf Season. Im the head baseball coach at our high school and I know how tough coaching can be but its also very enjoyable. Ironic that we both coach sports that usually involve people using. Andddd waitttt, you are the lone survivor, what happened to Duf? Hope all is well with everyone. NDT!