SUPPORTERS: :thanks:

bflem-

STS - 28X

bflem    133

:usflag: September 10, 2017

Quitters:

CraigMac6- Day 770- Still quit. NDT! 

bflem-697- punched in and quit. enjoy your sunday craig. ya'll gonna get irma at all? ndt boss

STS - 28X

:usflag: September 10, 2017

Quitters:

CraigMac6- Day 770- Still quit. NDT! 

bflem-697- punched in and quit. enjoy your sunday craig. ya'll gonna get irma at all? ndt boss

STS - 284: Still quit with Craig.  NDT!

CraigMac6    87

:usflag: September 11, 2017

Quitters:

CraigMac6- Day 771- I think we will just get some rain and wind. I guess it will be a tropical storm by the time it gets to us but then again, it is suppose to go west of us. We should be good but the weatherman is nearly always wrong. Have a great day gents!  NDT! 

bflem-69X

STS - 28X

Quitters:

CraigMac6- Day 771- I think we will just get some rain and wind. I guess it will be a tropical storm by the time it gets to us but then again, it is suppose to go west of us. We should be good but the weatherman is nearly always wrong. Have a great day gents!  NDT! 

bflem-69X

STS - 285: Quitting with you today.  NDT!

bflem    133

Quitters:

bflem-698- ndt

STS - 285: Quitting with you today.  NDT!

CraigMac6    87

:usflag: September 12, 2017

Quitters:

CraigMac6- Day 772- Two hour delay for school. Crazy weather I tell ya. Hope everyone is safe and those who were affected can get back up and running asap.  NDT! 

bflem-69X

STS - 28X

bflem    133

Quitters:

CraigMac6- Day 772- Two hour delay for school. Crazy weather I tell ya. Hope everyone is safe and those who were affected can get back up and running asap.  NDT! 

bflem-699- saw some pics of downtown charleston. looks like she got whacked. ndt!

STS - 28X

Quitters:

bflem-699- saw some pics of downtown charleston. looks like she got whacked. ndt!

STS - 286:  I'll quit with you guys any day and every day.

bflem    133

:usflag: September 13, 2017

Quitters:

CraigMac6- Day 77_

bflem-700- punched in and headed up to work on the 7th floor at the factory, shits been slackin since we lost mac. ndt craig. hope you are well boss!

STS - 

CraigMac6    87

:usflag: September 14, 2017

Quitters:

CraigMac6- Day 774- You are right. I just posted something on your thread about it not being the same since Mac left. All is here brother, hope you are well and the 7th floor has treated you well. Heck things at the factory haven't been the same since the other "C" caved. This place was "C & C's quit factory." Guess its just "C B & S Factory" ha! Keeping on keeping on. NDT! 

bflem-70X

STS - 

Quitters:

CraigMac6- Day 774- You are right. I just posted something on your thread about it not being the same since Mac left. All is here brother, hope you are well and the 7th floor has treated you well. Heck things at the factory haven't been the same since the other "C" caved. This place was "C & C's quit factory." Guess its just "C B & S Factory" ha! Keeping on keeping on. NDT! 

bflem-70X

STS - 288: Quitting with Craig today  NDT!

bflem    133

Quitters:

bflem-701- i reckon the older vets than us have seen guys fall well into their quit, such as we assume happened to mac. this being our first one this late into the quit  season stings right much. that being said, we quit on remembering the NB is forever lurking. here's to hoping mac wanders back. until then, NDT

STS - 288: Quitting with Craig today  NDT!

CraigMac6    87

:usflag: September 17, 2017

Quitters:

CraigMac6- Day 777- Sunday quit. 111 weeks ago today I put down the can. I will keep marching forward today. NDT! 

bflem-70X

STS - 28X

:usflag: September 17, 2017

Quitters:

CraigMac6- Day 777- Sunday quit. 111 weeks ago today I put down the can. I will keep marching forward today. NDT! 

bflem-70X

STS - 291: Craig there is something lucky about day 777.   Well you are lucky every one of these seven hundred and seventy-seven days, lucky to be free from the slavery to the dip can.  Nice work buddy.  I'll gladly stay quit with ya today.  Nice work buddy.  NDT!

CraigMac6    87

:usflag: September 18, 2017

Quitters:

CraigMac6- Day 778- Monday Morning quit. Seems like not long ago where my monday mornings only consisted of trying to get my fix and dreading not being able to dip all day long. Especially after weekend benders where I spent countless hours alone feeding my face of dip. Heck man monday mornings my gums hurt so bad from the constant dipping. I can also recall many monday drives to work where I sat there and felt ashamed and disappointed with myself because i wasn't living life, instead I was living life just to dip. Talk about being a slave. Well, today I will not be a slave. Have a great day men.  NDT! 

bflem-70X

STS - 29X

Quitters:

CraigMac6- Day 778- Monday Morning quit. Seems like not long ago where my monday mornings only consisted of trying to get my fix and dreading not being able to dip all day long. Especially after weekend benders where I spent countless hours alone feeding my face of dip. Heck man monday mornings my gums hurt so bad from the constant dipping. I can also recall many monday drives to work where I sat there and felt ashamed and disappointed with myself because i wasn't living life, instead I was living life just to dip. Talk about being a slave. Well, today I will not be a slave. Have a great day men.  NDT! 

bflem-70X

STS - 292: Amen  Craig!!   Here is to living life without being a slave to dip.

bflem    133

Quitters:

bflem-705- free. ndt

STS - 292: Amen  Craig!!   Here is to living life without being a slave to dip.

bflem    133

Quitters:

CraigMac6- Day 7XX- 

bflem-707- punched in

STS - 2XX

MacD - 740.  manufac-your-quit at the factory.

CraigMac6    87

:usflag: September 23, 2017

Quitters:

CraigMac6- Day 783- MacD what in the world? You are alive! I can definitely stay quit to that.NDT! 

bflem-70X

STS - 2XX

MacD - 74X

bflem    133

:usflag: September 24, 2017

Quitters:

CraigMac6- Day 78

bflem-710- punched in and quit. good day to you boss. 

STS - 2XX

MacD - 74X

:usflag: September 24, 2017

Quitters:

CraigMac6- Day 78

bflem-710- punched in and quit. good day to you boss. 

STS - 298: Yea, I'm quit with my Carolina brethren NDT!

MacD - 74X