• Announcements

• Flavius Victor

Site Updates / Maintenance   06/10/2017

Read more about our weekend's maintenance activities and what you can expect in our blog post.
Ohioman1972

Roll Call

3,537 posts in this topic

If you quit between 08/24/2015 - 09/22/2015 this is your quit group.

To join this group all you have to do is quit dipping and post Roll CallHow to Post Roll Call

:geek:Get the Contract to Give Up Print it out and carry it in your wallet

Click Here for a room to exchange phone numbers. Accountability is key!

Monday , August 24, 2015
Quitters - sign here:

Supporters

To join this group all you have to do is quit dipping and post Roll CallHow to Post Roll Call

Monday , August 24, 2015

Quitters - sign here:

Supporters

Tiger - 943 - So, who's ready?

Tuesday , August 25, 2015

Quitters - sign here:

Supporters

Tiger - 944 - We quit, one day at a time around this joint. The good news is, so can you. Let's do this.

Tuesday , August 25, 2015

Quitters - sign here:

Supporters

Tiger - 944 - We quit, one day at a time around this joint. The good news is, so can you. Let's do this.

Donnie - 2,328 - Let's rock this quit. It can be done.

Tuesday , August 26, 2015
Quitters - sign here:

Supporters
Stockchart 1757 Take your gloves off, step out of the ring. Freedom is waiting out here

Quitters - sign here:

Mantis50-Day 2

Supporters

Stockchart 1757 Take your gloves off, step out of the ring. Freedom is waiting out here

Quitters - sign here:

Mantis50 - Day 2

Supporters

Quitters - sign here:

Mantis50 - Day 2

Supporters

Muddler - 2,922 - Mantis50 in the house! Yes! You can do this. Just keep on quitting.

Quitters - sign here:

Mantis50 - Day 2

Supporters
Muddler - 2,922 - Mantis50 in the house! Yes! You can do this. Just keep on quitting.

ShadowMan - 53 - Quitting with you today Mantis50. Don't let the fog get you down. You'll be surprised how quickly that fades away.

1 person likes this

Quitters - sign here:

Mantis50 - Day 2

Supporters

ShadowMan - 53 - Quitting with you today Mantis50. Don't let the fog get you down. You'll be surprised how quickly that fades away.

JimmyVV - 2144 - Smells like quit in here, nice :thumbsup:

Quitters - sign here:

Mantis50 - Day 2

Supporters

Muddler - 2,923 - Just so any new quitters know - 8 years ago today I tossed my last can of dip. I did not expect to still be quit today. You can quit and stay quit. Just do it one day at a time. Keep quitting.

Edited by Muddler

Quitters - sign here:

Mantis50 - Day 2

Supporters

Muddler - 2,923 - Just so any new quitters know - 8 years ago today I tossed my last can of dip. I did not expect to still be quit today. You can quit and stay quit. Just do it one day at a time. Keep quitting.

Fish - 280. So here we are at Day 2; congrats on your decision to quit! Your job today is to read the articles here at the site, hydrate, and get active if possible. The SpongeBob Mantra was my go to article for at least the first several weeks. You can do this and we are with you. No Nicotine Today w/ you Mantis; Welcome!

Thursday , August 27, 2015

Quitters - sign here:

Mantis50-Day 3

Supporters

Fish - 280. So here we are at Day 2; congrats on your decision to quit! Your job today is to read the articles here at the site, hydrate, and get active if possible. The SpongeBob Mantra was my go to article for at least the first several weeks. You can do this and we are with you. No Nicotine Today w/ you Mantis; Welcome!

Edited by mantis50

Quitters - sign here:

Mantis50-Day 3

Supporters

Fish - 280. So here we are at Day 3; congrats on your decision to quit! Your job today is to read the articles here at the site, hydrate, and get active if possible. The SpongeBob Mantra was my go to article for at least the first several weeks. You can do this and we are with you. No Nicotine Today w/ you Mantis; Welcome! P.S. - I did a little house cleaning w/ the posts. :banana:

1 person likes this

Quitters - sign here:

Mantis50-Day 3

Sailor - Day 1

Supporters

Fish - 280. So here we are at Day 3; congrats on your decision to quit! Your job today is to read the articles here at the site, hydrate, and get active if possible. The SpongeBob Mantra was my go to article for at least the first several weeks. You can do this and we are with you. No Nicotine Today w/ you Mantis; Welcome! P.S. - I did a little house cleaning w/ the posts. :banana:

Quitters - sign here:

Mantis50-Day 3

Sailor - Day 1

Supporters

Sweet Tony - 1,804 - We can do this.

Friday , August 28, 2015

Quitters - sign here:

Mantis50-Day 4

Sailor - Day 1

Supporters

Sweet Tony - 1,804 - We can do this.

Saturday , August 29, 2015

Quitters - sign here:

Supporters

Tiger - 949 - Weekend posting is extremely important. Stay close to the site. Read. You got some numbers of fellow quitters yet? If not, PM me, you can have mine. I challenge you to text a fellow quitter today. And most importantly, to stay quit today. NDT

Edited by Tiger Refuge

Saturday , August 29, 2015

Quitters - sign here:

Supporters

Tiger - 949 - Weekend posting is extremely important. Stay close to the site. Read. You got some numbers of fellow quitters yet? If not, PM me, you can have mine. I challenge you to text a fellow quitter today. And most importantly, to stay quit today. NDT

Muddler - 2,925 - Today is just another quit day. There will be no good reason to dip. Not today.

Sunday , August 30, 2015

Quitters - sign here:

Supporters

Cogline-475- Make sure everyone around you knows about your quit, and you've prepared them for your temporary changes in attitude. This quit is yours, and right now it is all that matters. People are going to have to deal with your outbursts, anger and frustrations for a while; and you can't sacrifice your quit because it can be hard on other people. This is your life we're talking about, shit will get better, and your loved ones are going to have to remember that. I lost some good quits to family and friends telling me they were tired of me acting like an asshole. This quit, I remembered is was about me and ending my slavery to that fucking can; and things are better between me and my family after coping with losing my addiction.

Sunday , August 30, 2015

Quitters - sign here:

Supporters

Cogline-475- Make sure everyone around you knows about your quit, and you've prepared them for your temporary changes in attitude. This quit is yours, and right now it is all that matters. People are going to have to deal with your outbursts, anger and frustrations for a while; and you can't sacrifice your quit because it can be hard on other people. This is your life we're talking about, shit will get better, and your loved ones are going to have to remember that. I lost some good quits to family and friends telling me they were tired of me acting like an asshole. This quit, I remembered is was about me and ending my slavery to that fucking can; and things are better between me and my family after coping with losing my addiction.

Muddler - 2926 - No time off from quitting. It's an everyday commitment. Get in here and get your quit on.

Sunday , August 31, 2015

Quitters - sign here:

Supporters

Muddler - 2927 - Hey quitters! Time to get in, sign up and get your quit on!

Sunday , August 31, 2015

Quitters - sign here:

Mantis50-Day 7

Supporters

Monday , August 31, 2015

Quitters - sign here:

Mantis50-Day 7

Supporters

Cogline- 476- Gratz on a week, Mantis!

Monday , August 31, 2015
Quitters - sign here:

Mantis50-Day 7

Supporters

Cogline- 476- Gratz on a week, Mantis!

Suspect XX -600- Quitting with Mantis today! Rock it dude!!!!