Quit Smokeless Community
Ohioman1972

Roll Call

If you quit between 02/22/2016 - 03/22/2016 this is your quit group.

To join this group all you have to do is quit dipping and post Roll CallHow to Post Roll Call

:geek:Get the Contract to Give Up Print it out and carry it in your wallet

Click Here for a room to exchange phone numbers. Accountability is key!

Monday, February 22, 2016

Quitters - sign here:

Supporters

To join this group all you have to do is quit dipping and post Roll CallHow to Post Roll Call

Quitters - sign here:

Supporters

D boB -387- Day 1 on a Monday......Now that would be Ballsy! If you're ready to win your freedom back from the can then let's get going. I'm quitting today either way.......Come join me. NNT!

Quitters - sign here:

Supporters

D boB -387- Day 1 on a Monday......Now that would be Ballsy! If you're ready to win your freedom back from the can then let's get going. I'm quitting today either way.......Come join me. NNT!

Tiger - 1125 - I guarantee you, quitting dip is a decision you will never regret. Give it a shot...what do you have to lose?

Monday, February 23, 2016

Quitters - sign here:

Supporters

D bob -388- Quitting is hard.........dying from tobacco related health problems is harder. Post roll and make it happen. NNT!

Monday, February 23, 2016

Quitters - sign here:

Supporters

D bob -388- Quitting is hard.........dying from tobacco related health problems is harder. Post roll and make it happen. NNT!

CraigMac6- Day 205- Cant change yesterday you can only control right now. Give up that nasty habit, that habit you are actually deep down ashamed of. You can do it. We are here to help but you must make that first step. NDT!

Wed, February 24, 2016

Quitters - sign here:

Supporters

Stockchart 1939 My life has changed a lot since quitting. This shit had me coming and going. When I had enough, the people here told me I could quit with their help. I'm here to say the same thing. You can quit! We can help.
Tough times never last, tough people do.

Wed, February 24, 2016

Quitters - sign here:

Supporters

Stockchart 1939 My life has changed a lot since quitting. This shit had me coming and going. When I had enough, the people here told me I could quit with their help. I'm here to say the same thing. You can quit! We can help.

Tiger - 1127 - Nice, fresh, clean quit room in here. Who wants to bust this bad boy off?

Wed, February 24, 2016

Quitters - sign here:

Supporters

Tiger - 1127 - Nice, fresh, clean quit room in here. Who wants to bust this bad boy off?

bflem-132- Dentist asked me today if i feel different since quitting tobacco? I told him i may have other things in my life that control me in negative ways, but none quite as controlling or powerful as dip was. It can be done with some mental fortitude and the help of this site and these men. One day at a time.

Thursday, February 25, 2016

Quitters - sign here:

Supporters

D boB -390- I am looking forward to seeing some fresh quit in here soon. We all know what it feels like to let it all hang out and come in here for the first time. It sucks. Here, we embrace the suck. If you will commit to quitting and being a part of our community I promise you will have all the tools you need to make this your final quit. It's up to you......we are here to help. We've all been EXACTLY where you are right now. Let's get it done! NNT!

Quitters - sign here:

Supporters

D boB -390- I am looking forward to seeing some fresh quit in here soon. We all know what it feels like to let it all hang out and come in here for the first time. It sucks. Here, we embrace the suck. If you will commit to quitting and being a part of our community I promise you will have all the tools you need to make this your final quit. It's up to you......we are here to help. We've all been EXACTLY where you are right now. Let's get it done! NNT!

Tiger - 1128 - Yep, D Bob is right. Look, it doesn't matter how many times you've tried to quit. It doesn't matter how many times you've failed. Keep plugging away. Learn from your mistakes. If you've never tried to quit, give it a shot. We will help you navigate those quit waters.

Quitters - sign here:

Supporters

Tiger - 1128 - Yep, D Bob is right. Look, it doesn't matter how many times you've tried to quit. It doesn't matter how many times you've failed. Keep plugging away. Learn from your mistakes. If you've never tried to quit, give it a shot. We will help you navigate those quit waters.

CraigMac6-Day 207- There comes a time in all of our lives that we've just had enough. We have had enough of the lifestyle being a dipper brings. All of us must look in the mirror and ask ourselves if being an addict a life we want to continue to live. When you can say "NO" then you will be on your road to recovery. Why not make that choice to quit today?

Friday, February 26, 2016

Quitters - sign here:

Supporters

Tiger - 1129 - Friday is a great day to start your quit. Why not, right? Whaddya got to lose, besides your teeth...and jaw...and being a slave to the can...and nasty breath...and constant worry...you know, other than that, whaddya got to lose?

Quitters - sign here:

Supporters

Tiger - 1129 - Friday is a great day to start your quit. Why not, right? Whaddya got to lose, besides your teeth...and jaw...and being a slave to the can...and nasty breath...and constant worry...you know, other than that, whaddya got to lose?

Stockchart 1941 It's quittin' time

Quitters - sign here:

Supporters

Rob123 - 2193 - Trust me, we know it sucks to quit. Trust us, it is amazing to quit. I remember over 6 years ago this week I decided enough was enough. I was tired of worrying about my oral health. I was tired of the hassle of worrying about if I had enough dip to make it through the rest of the day at work, through the evening at the house, through the weekend going on a quick trip. If you want to take back control, the tools are available. The question is, are you willing to do whatever it takes to quit? Are you willing to quit for the sake of yourself and your family?

Quitters - sign here:

Supporters

Rob123 - 2193 - Trust me, we know it sucks to quit. Trust us, it is amazing to quit. I remember over 6 years ago this week I decided enough was enough. I was tired of worrying about my oral health. I was tired of the hassle of worrying about if I had enough dip to make it through the rest of the day at work, through the evening at the house, through the weekend going on a quick trip. If you want to take back control, the tools are available. The question is, are you willing to do whatever it takes to quit? Are you willing to quit for the sake of yourself and your family?
Sweet Tony - 1,986 - Popped in to give some drive-by support but there is no one here. Come on in...the quit is fine!!!!

Edited by SweetTony

Quitters - sign here:

Supporters

Sweet Tony - 1,986 - Popped in to give some drive-by support but there is no one here. Come on in...the quit is fine!!!!

CraigMac6- Day 208- why not give quitting a try?? What can it hurt?

Saturday, February 27, 2016

Quitters - sign here:

Supporters

Stockchart 1942 It's a great feeling being free! I did not wake up and ask myself: Do I have my supply of fucking cancerous dirt? No feeling of panic when I had to go RIGHT FUCKING NOW to get more! Sound familiar? We can help you stop this madness, if you want to.

Quitters - sign here:

Supporters

Stockchart 1942 It's a great feeling being free! I did not wake up and ask myself: Do I have my supply of fucking cancerous dirt? No feeling of panic when I had to go RIGHT FUCKING NOW to get more! Sound familiar? We can help you stop this madness, if you want to.

CraigMac6-Day 209- I use to be that maniac Stock speaks of. I think many of us were. The only difference is we have changed, you can too. Just post Day 1 and you're on the road to freedom. ODAAT!

Quitters - sign here:

Supporters

CraigMac6-Day 209- I use to be that maniac Stock speaks of. I think many of us were. The only difference is we have changed, you can too. Just post Day 1 and you're on the road to freedom. ODAAT!

Tiger - 1130 - Hell yeah, Stock. I love that I don't get up one the weekend, panicking about how I'm gonna get my "fix" in for the day. No more.

Saturday, February 28, 2016

Quitters - sign here:

Supporters

CraigMac6-Day 210- I quit on a Sunday. You can as well!! 30 weeks ago today, I changed my life. With the support on this site, quitting is possible. Lets go!!!

Edited by CraigMac6

Sunday, February 28, 2016

Quitters - sign here:

Supporters

CraigMac6-Day 210- I quit on a Sunday. You can as well!! 30 weeks ago today, I changed my life. With the support on this site, quitting is possible. Lets go!!!

Stockchart 1943 Quitters: sign right here

Sunday, February 28, 2016

Quitters - sign here:

Supporters

Stockchart 1943 Quitters: sign right here

d BoB -293- I quit on Sunday as well....Super Bowl Sunday 2015 to be exact. It was one hell of a week. And so glad I did.....let's get this group off the ground. POST UP NOW! NNT!

Monday, February 29, 2016

Quitters - sign here:

Supporters

D BoB -394- A unique opportunity to quit on Leap Day! Come get your freedom back. NNT!

Quitters - sign here:

Supporters

D BoB -394- A unique opportunity to quit on Leap Day! Come get your freedom back. NNT!

Tiger - 1132 - 7 days in and not a single quitter? Come on, lets get this month going!

Quitters - sign here:

Supporters

Tiger - 1132 - 7 days in and not a single quitter? Come on, lets get this month going!

CraigMac6-Day 211- Just think, you can regain your freedom by giving up that can. It will be worth it. Just toss the can and get busy living without the NB. NDT!