Quit Smokeless Community
Ohioman1972

Roll Call

If you quit between 02/22/2016 - 03/22/2016 this is your quit group.

To join this group all you have to do is quit dipping and post Roll CallHow to Post Roll Call

:geek:Get the Contract to Give Up Print it out and carry it in your wallet

Click Here for a room to exchange phone numbers. Accountability is key!

Monday, February 29, 2016

Quitters - sign here:

Supporters

D BoB -394- A unique opportunity to quit on Leap Day! Come get your freedom back. NNT!

Tiger - 1132 - 7 days in and not a single quitter? Come on, lets get this month going!

CraigMac6-Day 211- Just think, you can regain your freedom by giving up that can. It will be worth it. Just toss the can and get busy living without the NB. NDT!

Well it appears I'll be the first to join this group tomorrow. I quit back on Jan 3, 2005 and made it nearly seven years and life as I knew it spun out of control. I'll be officially posting my first quit day 3/1.

Well it appears I'll be the first to join this group tomorrow. I quit back on Jan 3, 2005 and made it nearly seven years and life as I knew it spun out of control. I'll be officially posting my first quit day 3/1.

I look forward to seeing you in roll call tomorrow, Widower. Holler if you need a number...I'll be your huckleberry.

I look forward to seeing you in roll call tomorrow, Widower. Holler if you need a number...I'll be your huckleberry.

Appreciate that Tiger Refuge. Just polishing off the last tin of rub now.. I quit the first time under Dave's site so I know what's coming. Just got to make that three day mark and it gets a bit easier.

To join this group all you have to do is quit dipping and post Roll CallHow to Post Roll Call

Tuesday, MArch 1, 2016

Quitters - sign here:

Supporters

D BoB -395- Welcome Widower. Don't beat yourself up over falling off the wagon. Just about everyone here has at some point. As you know all that matters is what you decide to do today. I'll join you this morning. NNT!

Tuesday March 1, 2016

Quitters - sign here:

Supporters

Duf -394- Step up to the plate. Be a hero to yourself and your loved ones.

Tuesday March 1, 2016

Quitters - sign here:

Supporters

D BoB -395- Welcome Widower. Don't beat yourself up over falling off the wagon. Just about everyone here has at some point. As you know all that matters is what you decide to do today. I'll join you this morning. NNT!

Tiger - 1133 - Alright, looking for Widower today. You know the drill. You got this. Don't worry about anything past your pillow tonight. No dip today.

Tuesday March 1, 2016

Quitters - sign here:

Supporters

Tiger - 1133 - Alright, looking for Widower today. You know the drill. You got this. Don't worry about anything past your pillow tonight. No dip today.

bflem-138- Here to support Widower.....Quitting with you today boss!

Tuesday March 1, 2016

Quitters - sign here:

Supporters

Stockchart 1944 Freedom awaits outside the wall.

Tuesday March 1, 2016

Quitters - sign here:

Swanson Approves - 1- Some might remember me from a few years back, as Da Kid. Quit Group November 2009? Puck Chuckers. Not a kid anymore, but have early signs of VPD somehow and it's time to get serious and get done for good. Good to see Ohioman is still holding it down. I had a stalker my junior year of school so had to change numbers. Sorry I fell out of touch. http://forum.qssn.org/index.php/topic/924-carpe-diem/Roll my eyes so hard reading this, can someone take it down for me? Also, Widower come be miserable with me!

Supporters

Edited by Swanson Approves

Tuesday March 1, 2016

Quitters - sign here:

Warthog - Day 2 - ready to break the five year habit of chewing. Maybe I can have pearly whites after this week. That'd be pretty sweet... Oh, I recommend doing a heavy workout on the first day quitting. Your body somewhat ignores the ants crawling under your skin when your shoulders are burning from rock climbing. Otherwise, hoo-ah.

Supporters

Tuesday March 1, 2016

Quitters - sign here:

Swanson Approves - 1- Some might remember me from a few years back, as Da Kid. Quit Group November 2009? Puck Chuckers. Not a kid anymore, but have early signs of VPD somehow and it's time to get serious and get done for good. Good to see Ohioman is still holding it down. I had a stalker my junior year of school so had to change numbers. Sorry I fell out of touch. http://forum.qssn.or...924-carpe-diem/Rollmy eyes so hard reading this, can someone take it down for me? Also, Widower come be miserable with me!

Warthog - Day 2 - ready to break the five year habit of chewing. Maybe I can have pearly whites after this week. That'd be pretty sweet... Oh, I recommend doing a heavy workout on the first day quitting. Your body somewhat ignores the ants crawling under your skin when your shoulders are burning from rock climbing. Otherwise, hoo-ah.

Supporters

Wednesday March 3, 2016

Quitters - sign here:

Swanson Approves -2- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NudDIgXkPLY

Supporters

Wednesday March 3, 2016

Quitters - sign here:
Swanson Approves -2-

Supporters

Stockchart 1946 welcome Swanson

Wednesday March 3, 2016

Quitters - sign here:

Swanson Approves -2- https://www.youtube....h?v=NudDIgXkPLY

Supporters

Tiger - 1134 - Think of tobacco like that crazy ass ex-girlfriend that we all have. She may have been good looking, and she sure was a lot of fun...but she is batshit crazy. She's bad for you. You broke up with her ass for a reason. So, when you happen to run in to her, or she calls you, just remember that one time she tried to stab you with a butcher knife.

Wednesday March 3, 2016

Quitters - sign here:

Swanson Approves -2- https://www.youtube....h?v=NudDIgXkPLY

Supporters

Tiger - 1134 - Think of tobacco like that crazy ass ex-girlfriend that we all have. She may have been good looking, and she sure was a lot of fun...but she is batshit crazy. She's bad for you. You broke up with her ass for a reason. So, when you happen to run in to her, or she calls you, just remember that one time she tried to stab you with a butcher knife.

Rob123 - 2,200 - Don't you do it. I have used Tiger's analogy multiple times. We tend to elevate past experiences when we are missing things. We tend to remember the good times while simply forgetting about or ignoring the terrible times. No dip today!!!

• Like 1

Wednesday March 3, 2016

Quitters - sign here:

Swanson Approves -2-

Supporters

Rob123 - 2,200 - Don't you do it. I have used Tiger's analogy multiple times. We tend to elevate past experiences when we are missing things. We tend to remember the good times while simply forgetting about or ignoring the terrible times. No dip today!!!

CraigMac6- Day 213- Absolutely true men. Dip is a crazy ex and yes we all make dip out to be better than it was. I think that's how we work as humans tho, we recall the good times but forget the misery. Well I haven't forgotten the misery dip brought to my life. For that reason, I quit today! NDT!

Supporters

CraigMac6- Day 213- Absolutely true men. Dip is a crazy ex and yes we all make dip out to be better than it was. I think that's how we work as humans tho, we recall the good times but forget the misery. Well I haven't forgotten the misery dip brought to my life. For that reason, I quit today! NDT!

Thanks guys! And I definitely appreciate that analogy, though my craziest ex was literally worse than nicotine. We're talking faked pregnancies, forged doctor's correspondence, suicide attempts, psychotic breaks, the whole nine yards.

...Okay, maybe it's a tie. :lol:

Thursday March 3, 2016

Quitters - sign here:

Swanson Approves-3- food for thought https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DnpO_RTSNmQ

Supporters

Thursday March 3, 2016

Quitters - sign here:
Swanson Approves-3- food for thought

Supporters

Stockchart 1947 Welcome Swanson

Thursday March 3, 2016

Quitters - sign here:

Swanson Approves-3- food for thought https://www.youtube....h?v=DnpO_RTSNmQ

Supporters

Tiger - 1135 - Swanson in with an early morning nicotine ass kicking. I like it. Hey Warthog, where you at bro? One day at a time gents. Focus on getting through the next crave. If you need it, have something to help satisfy that mouth habit. There are at ton of suggestions here. Shoot me a message if you want to swap numbers. Following ya'lls lead into Freedomville today.

Thursday March 3, 2016

Quitters - sign here:

Supporters

Tiger - 1135 - Swanson in with an early morning nicotine ass kicking. I like it. Hey Warthog, where you at bro? One day at a time gents. Focus on getting through the next crave. If you need it, have something to help satisfy that mouth habit. There are at ton of suggestions here. Shoot me a message if you want to swap numbers. Following ya'lls lead into Freedomville today.

Muddler - 3112 - Today is a great day to stay quit.

Thursday March 3, 2016

Quitters - sign here:

Warthog - 4 - I'm still going strong, Tiger. Missed yesterday's roll call :(

Supporters

• Like 1

Thursday March 3, 2016

Quitters - sign here:

Supporters

bflem-140- One day at a time gents!

Thursday March 3, 2016

Quitters - sign here:

Ludwig - Day 2, still good.

Supporters

Thursday March 3, 2016

Quitters - sign here:

Ludwig - Day 2, still good.

Supporters

bflem-140- Quitting with you fellas today!