• Announcements

• Flavius Victor

Site Updates / Maintenance   06/10/2017

Read more about our weekend's maintenance activities and what you can expect in our blog post.
Ohioman1972

Roll Call

802 posts in this topic

If you quit between 11/21/2016 - 12/21/2016 this is your quit group.

To join this group all you have to do is quit dipping and post Roll Call

How to Post Roll Call

:geek:Get the Contract to Give Up Print it out and carry it in your wallet

Click Here for a room to exchange phone numbers. Accountability is key!

Monday, November 21, 2016

Quitters - sign here:

Supporters:

How to Post Roll Call

Monday, November 21, 2016

Quitters - sign here:

Supporters:

jonny - 2689 - Thanksgiving is a great time to quit. Family, friends, time off from work..., just sayin'. I'm very thankful I quit. No Dip Today NDT!

How to Post Roll Call

Tuesday, November 22, 2016

Quitters - sign here:

Supporters:

Tiger - 1399 - Whether it's your first or 500th attempt to quit, this is THE time to quit. Don't be dominated by the can...dominate the can!

How to Post Roll Call

Tuesday, November 22, 2016

Quitters - sign here:

Supporters:
Tiger - 1399 - Whether it's your first or 500th attempt to quit, this is THE time to quit. Don't be dominated by the can...dominate the can!

jonny - 2690 - This is a great time to quit, take advantage of it. Post up, and commit to the quit!

How to Post Roll Call

Wednesday, November 23, 2016

Quitters - sign here:

Supporters:

Tiger - 1400 - Who's dying to quit?

How to Post Roll Call

Wednesday, November 23, 2016

Quitters - sign here:

Supporters:

Tiger - 1400 - Who's dying to quit?

jeffro - 2095 - If you are, then this site is perfect for you. March 1, 2011 was the day I finally hit the point. Is November 23 your date?

How to Post Roll Call

Monday, November 28, 2016

Quitters - sign here:

Supporters:

Tiger - 1405 - Alright....I know someone in here is just dying to ride the pale quit horse into the bowels of UST. Who wants to take the reigns first?

How to Post Roll Call

Monday, November 28, 2016

Quitters - sign here:

Supporters:
Tiger - 1405 - Alright....I know someone in here is just dying to ride the pale quit horse into the bowels of UST. Who wants to take the reigns first?
Benpitt - 76: I agree, step up and show me your quit.

Chip, quit day 2. I'm losing my mind and I'm doing everything I can to try to divert my thoughts and physical wants away from having a dip. Its like the exorcism.

How to Post Roll Call

Tuesday, November 29, 2016

Quitters - sign here:

Chip, quit day 2. I'm losing my mind and I'm doing everything I can to try to divert my thoughts and physical wants away from having a dip. Its like the exorcism.

Supporters:

Tiger -

Benpitt -

bflem-411- Chip, stick with it, one minute or second at a time if need be. knock out some pushups, scream, punch yourself in the juju's, anything but dip. You can do this. NDT!

How to Post Roll Call

Quitters - sign here:

Supporters:
Tiger -
Benpitt - 77: keep busy dudes, it gets so much better! listen to bflem, those are some good tips from a quitting champ! we got your back today!
bflem-411- Chip, stick with it, one minute or second at a time if need be. knock out some pushups, scream, punch yourself in the juju's, anything but dip. You can do this. NDT!

How to Post Roll Call

Quitters - sign here:

Supporters:

Tiger -

Benpitt - 77: keep busy dudes, it gets so much better! listen to bflem, those are some good tips from a quitting champ! we got your back today!

TR1960 - 1380 - You will win one moment at a time Today and tonight when you lay your head down to sleep, smile and be proud of this accomplishment!

How to Post Roll Call

Quitters - sign here:

Supporters:

Tiger -

TR1960 - 1380 - You will win one moment at a time Today and tonight when you lay your head down to sleep, smile and be proud of this accomplishment!

jeffro - 2101 - Chip, your over the hump in the nicotine purge so stay strong my friend. It takes about three days for the body to get rid of the nicotine, so you are almost there. After that, the battle is mental. Keep close to this site as you have plenty of support.

How to Post Roll Call

Quitters - sign here:

Supporters:

jeffro - 2101 - Chip, your over the hump in the nicotine purge so stay strong my friend. It takes about three days for the body to get rid of the nicotine, so you are almost there. After that, the battle is mental. Keep close to this site as you have plenty of support.

Tiger - 1406 - Tell you what Chip, if anyone here gives you permission to dip, you can go for it. But no one is going to, so you're quit today, capiche?!

Look, don't worry about shit other than staying quit today. Breathe. You got this man!

How to Post Roll Call

Quitters - sign here:

Supporters:

Tiger - 1406 - Tell you what Chip, if anyone here gives you permission to dip, you can go for it. But no one is going to, so you're quit today, capiche?!
Look, don't worry about shit other than staying quit today. Breathe. You got this man!

Dodowah123 - 58 - You absolutely got this Chip. Listen to the bad ass quitters above, everyone of them and many others are here to help you. I know, as I've used all of their words as Gospel for the last 58 days. Keep battling each minute... each day. Every day is a victory and you will definitely feel it on this, just DO NOT GIVE IN!

How to Post Roll Call

Quitters - sign here:

Supporters:

Dodowah123 - 58 - You absolutely got this Chip. Listen to the bad ass quitters above, everyone of them and many others are here to help you. I know, as I've used all of their words as Gospel for the last 58 days. Keep battling each minute... each day. Every day is a victory and you will definitely feel it on this, just DO NOT GIVE IN!

jonny - 2698 - None today! We know it isn't easy, withdrawals suck. Embrace the suck. Stay Strong!

How to Post Roll Call

Quitters - sign here:

Supporters:

jonny - 2698 - None today! We know it isn't easy, withdrawals suck. Embrace the suck. Stay Strong!

4thekidz - 1240 - it starts as a battle one second at a time, but it gets easier, and becomes one minute, then one day - Be strong now because it is worth it!

How to Post Roll Call

Thursday, December 1, 2016

Quitters - sign here:

Supporters:

4thekidz - 1240 - it starts as a battle one second at a time, but it gets easier, and becomes one minute, then one day - Be strong now because it is worth it!

Benpitt - 79: don't be a turkey, sign in!

Edited by benpitt

How to Post Roll Call

Saturday, December 3, 2016

Quitters - sign here:

Supporters:

mongrel — 1098 — Hey, Chip, and the rest of you freshly minted quitters, Imma gonna do some quit-splaining here. If you're here, it's because YOU know you could use a little help getting through this journey. Part of your brain (the part we like to call the Nic Bitch 'round here) is going to make up every possible excuse why "now isn't the right time." Or "I can maybe just cut down instead of quitting." Or "I'm only doing this to keep my wife/kids/etc. happy and who the hell are THEY to tell ME what to do?!" These. Are. All. LIES. Oh, I'm not kidding. I went through EVERY bullshit excuse for 30 years to put it off. But deep down, you know the truth. There's a part of you that's scared. Scared of that new bump in your cheek. Scared of what you're going to do when you have to choose between a tin of chew or a gallon of milk for the kids. Scared that your boss/girlfriend/dad/whoever is going to catch you dipping after you PROMISED you'd quit. Give it a rest already. We are all here to SUPPORT you (that's right there in the name of this group) because we don't want you to have to lie to yourself any more. In addition to all the health benefits, you will get back your self respect and dignity. And if that was the ONLY thing quitting did for you, it'd be worth it. NO DIP TODAY right alongside the March 2017 quitters!

Edited by mongrel

How to Post Roll Call

Saturday, December 3, 2016

Quitters - sign here: See The Spector says no dip for me today. 4th day not dipping. No tobacco will be going into this guy's mouth today or ever.

Supporters:

mongrel — 1098 — Hey, Chip, and the rest of you freshly minted quitters, Imma gonna do some quit-splaining here. If you're here, it's because YOU know you could use a little help getting through this journey. Part of your brain (the part we like to call the Nic Bitch 'round here) is going to make up every possible excuse why "now isn't the right time." Or "I can maybe just cut down instead of quitting." Or "I'm only doing this to keep my wife/kids/etc. happy and who the hell are THEY to tell ME what to do?!" These. Are. All. LIES. Oh, I'm not kidding. I went through EVERY bullshit excuse for 30 years to put it off. But deep down, you know the truth. There's a part of you that's scared. Scared of that new bump in your cheek. Scared of what you're going to do when you have to choose between a tin of chew or a gallon of milk for the kids. Scared that your boss/girlfriend/dad/whoever is going to catch you dipping after you PROMISED you'd quit. Give it a rest already. We are all here to SUPPORT you (that's right there in the name of this group) because we don't want you to have to lie to yourself any more. In addition to all the health benefits, you will get back your self respect and dignity. And if that was the ONLY thing quitting did for you, it'd be worth it. NO DIP TODAY right alongside the March 2017 quitters!

How to Post Roll Call

Monday, December 5, 2016

Quitters - sign here:

See The Spector -

Supporters:

Benpitt - 83: I'm stoked to support these champs today, get 'em fellas!

How to Post Roll Call

Monday, December 5, 2016

Quitters - sign here:

See The Spector - 5: NDT

Supporters:

How to Post Roll Call

Monday, December 5, 2016

Quitters - sign here:

BLG - 1: $5. Back on the wagon. I quit before. I'll do it again. N D T.

Supporters:

How to Post Roll Call

Monday, December 5, 2016

Quitters - sign here:

BLG - 1: $5. Back on the wagon. I quit before. I'll do it again. N D T.

Supporters:

mongrel — 1,100 — I'm gonna tell you something, quitters: the view from the 11th floor is exactly the same as it is for you just getting your quit started. I make a conscious decision about what my life is worth to me. I commit to living it in a way that's in line with my own self-worth. True, I go a long, long time between craves nowadays, but when I get one, I have to send my brain the same message I did in the beginning: I don't put that crap in my mouth anymore. And "anymore" starts with today. NDT with March! (And BTW, I was in the March 2014 group, so I've got a soft spot for you guys.)

How to Post Roll Call

Tuesday, December 6, 2016

Quitters - sign here:

BLG - 2: $10. 24 hours down. Another 24 at a time. Not too bad yet. But very few triggers and opportunities. I'm a closet dipper. NDT.

Supporters: