Quit Smokeless Community
Ohioman1972

Roll Call

Walter+White+on+Dip3+.jpg

Angry Quitters - Sick of Slavery 

November 5, 2018 

Quitters - sign here:

STS - 705: Beautiful day hiking in NC yesterday.  The fall colors were amazing.  It's difficult to believe that at one time, I would have never gone on a hike with out a fatty in my lip. Now I know it was a totally unnecessary burden.   NDT!

Support Quitters:

bflem-1,118- glad you got out hiking boss. hope all is well. ndt!

PMFJ - 457 - Still waiting for autumn to start here in LA. Sucks. Enjoy the season. NMFD!!

RWM -608- life can be enjoyed without dip.

November 5, 2018 

Quitters - sign here:

STS - 705: Beautiful day hiking in NC yesterday.  The fall colors were amazing.  It's difficult to believe that at one time, I would have never gone on a hike with out a fatty in my lip. Now I know it was a totally unnecessary burden.   NDT!

Support Quitters:

bflem-1,118- glad you got out hiking boss. hope all is well. ndt!

PMFJ - 457 - Still waiting for autumn to start here in LA. Sucks. Enjoy the season. NMFD!!

RWM -608- life can be enjoyed without dip.

Gibb13 -642- so nice to not have that burden. NDT

November 6, 2018 

Quitters - sign here:

STS - 706: Today we celebrate a system of government (representative republic) that allows the people to decide who makes, enforces and interprets the laws.  But moreover, today we celebrate the end of political ads.  We also celebrate freedom from dip as usual.  NDT!

Support Quitters:

November 6, 2018 

Quitters - sign here:

STS - 706: Today we celebrate a system of government (representative republic) that allows the people to decide who makes, enforces and interprets the laws.  But moreover, today we celebrate the end of political ads.  We also celebrate freedom from dip as usual.  NDT!

Support Quitters:

RWM -609- Haha. True. NDT.

November 6, 2018 

Quitters - sign here:

Support Quitters:

PMFJ - 458 - Ads and mailers, UGH!! No tobacco in the pie hole!! NMFD!!

November 6, 2018 

Quitters - sign here:

Support Quitters:

bflem-1,119- ha, classic. ndt

November 6, 2018 

Quitters - sign here:

Support Quitters:

bflem-1,119- ha, classic. ndt

Gibb13 -643- and robo calls. NDT

November 7, 2018 

Quitters - sign here:

STS - 707: Welcome to the Angry Quitters Page.  Thank you for your support.  I promise not to use tobacco today.  Feel free to pledge the same.

Support Quitters:

November 7, 2018 

Quitters - sign here:

STS - 707: Welcome to the Angry Quitters Page.  Thank you for your support.  I promise not to use tobacco today.  Feel free to pledge the same.

Support Quitters:

RWM 610 NONE!!

• Staff
  • 4,598 posts
  • Quit Date:03/08/2017

November 7, 2018 

Quitters - sign here:

Support Quitters:

RWM 610 NONE!!

PMFJ - 459 - I pledge!! NMFD!!

November 7, 2018 

Quitters - sign here:

Support Quitters:

RWM 610 NONE!!

bflem-1120- count me in. ndt

November 7, 2018 

Quitters - sign here:

Support Quitters:

RWM 610 NONE!!

bflem-1120- count me in. ndt

Gibb13 -644- I'm in. NDT

November 8, 2018 

Quitters - sign here:

STS - 708: Tobacco is not part of the plan today.  Tobacco = bad plan.   NDT  ODAAT

Support Quitters:

November 8, 2018 

Quitters - sign here:

STS - 708: Tobacco is not part of the plan today.  Tobacco = bad plan.   NDT  ODAAT

Support Quitters:

RWM -611- sounds like a plan I can get behind. NDT.

November 8, 2018 

Quitters - sign here:

Support Quitters:

bflem-1,121- yep, not happenin today. ndt

November 8, 2018 

Quitters - sign here:

Support Quitters:

PMFJ - 460 - Pizza is in the plan today, not dip. NMFD!!

November 8, 2018 

Quitters - sign here:

Support Quitters:

PMFJ - 460 - Pizza is in the plan today, not dip. NMFD!! 

Gibb13 -645- that's a plan for success NDT

Edited by Gibb13

November 9, 2018 

Quitters - sign here:

STS - 709: On this day 56 years ago, my older brother was born.  On this day 2 years ago, my father passed away.  On this day one year ago, I was still a mess (well a bigger mess than normal) dealing with the death of dad and of the death of my "best friend" Mr. Dip Can.  Today things are much clearer.  I am grateful to have my brother in my life and I have come to realize that it was time for both dad and my relationship with dip to pass on.   Thank You Supporters!  NDT

Support Quitters:

November 9, 2018 

Quitters - sign here:

STS - 709: On this day 56 years ago, my older brother was born.  On this day 2 years ago, my father passed away.  On this day one year ago, I was still a mess (well a bigger mess than normal) dealing with the death of dad and of the death of my "best friend" Mr. Dip Can.  Today things are much clearer.  I am grateful to have my brother in my life and I have come to realize that it was time for both dad and my relationship with dip to pass on.   Thank You Supporters!  NDT

Support Quitters:

RWM -612- can't add anything which wouldn't dilute your message above, brother. Happy birthday to your brother. Good riddance to Mr. Dip Can. NDT.

November 9, 2018 

Quitters - sign here:

Support Quitters:

RWM -612- can't add anything which wouldn't dilute your message above, brother. Happy birthday to your brother. Good riddance to Mr. Dip Can. NDT.

bflem-1,122- Happy Bday to Bruce's brother! Screw Dip. NDT!

November 9, 2018 

Quitters - sign here:

Support Quitters:

PMFJ - 461 - Enjoy the day! NMFD!!

November 9, 2018 

Quitters - sign here:

Support Quitters:

PMFJ - 461 - Enjoy the day! NMFD!!

Gibb13 -646- and you've obviously come thru it a stronger person. NDT

November 10, 2018 

Quitters - sign here:

STS - 710: Feeling good about my quit today.  As tough as it has been these last almost two years, I still think I made the right decision.  NDT!

Support Quitters:

November 10, 2018 

Quitters - sign here:

STS - 710: Feeling good about my quit today.  As tough as it has been these last almost two years, I still think I made the right decision.  NDT!

Support Quitters:

RWM -613- You made the right decision. It was something that needed to happen. That fact that it is so tough is what makes each day here damn special.

November 10, 2018 

Quitters - sign here:

Support Quitters:

RWM -613- You made the right decision. It was something that needed to happen. That fact that it is so tough is what makes each day here damn special.

PMFJ - 462 - Fuck yeah, you made a great choice! Have no regrets! NMFD!! Some funny shit in the Rage Room.