Quit Smokeless Community
Sign in to follow this  
benpitt

Release Me

Image result for close talker

i went to dinner with my lady, and the close talker from Seinfeld was at the table next to us.  what was he doing in durango? 

judge-reinhold-fast-times-ridgemont-high

I do enjoy the Judge

• Like 2

bflem    132

leave ya'll with this little nugget right here........what happened to this murica.......commercials like this would get your ass thrown in jail these days!

bflem    132

surprised that one fell flat. tough crowd in here. back to the drawing board.

• Like 1

benpitt    92
8 minutes ago, bflem said:

surprised that one fell flat. tough crowd in here. back to the drawing board.

dude i loved those commercials!  mr. giant foam finger maker is the only one i remember.

my jokes usually fall flat but they always have a place in the December '16 group! 

keep the laffs coming

2000 Mr. Bumper Sticker Writer Real American Heroes
2000 Mr. Bowling Shoe Giver Outer Real American Heroes
2000 Mr. Foot Long Hot Dog Inventor Real American Heroes (RMOG also)
2000 Mr. Fake Tattoo Inventor Real American Heroes

2000 Mr. Bass Plaque Maker Real American Heroes
2001 Mr. Male Fur Coat Wearer Real American Heroes (RMOG also)
2001 Mr. Renaissance Fair Performer Real American Heroes
2001 Mr. Experimental Medications Tester Real American Heroes

2002 Mr. Handlebar Mustache Wearer Real Men of Genius

2002 Mr. Boombox Carrying Rollerskater Real Men of Genius

2003 Mr. Furniture Assembly Manual Writer Real Men of Genius

2003 Mr. Giant Pocket Knife Inventor Real Men of Genius
2004 Mr. Oversized Fanny Pack Wearer Real Men of Genius

2004 Mr. Gas Station Sandwich Maker Real Men of Genius
2004 Mr. In the Park Cartoonist Real Men of Genius

2005 Mr. Humongous Pumpkin Grower Guy Real Men of Genius

2006 Mr. Holiday Gift Regifter Guy Real Men of Genius

2007 Mr. Rolling Cooler Cooler Roller Real Men of Genius  (STS's all time favorite)

This is just a very abbreviated list - there are so many

bflem    132

dumbass messed with the wrong popo....classic nut shot!

benpitt    92
On ‎8‎/‎23‎/‎2017 at 6:44 AM, bflem said:

dumbass messed with the wrong popo....classic nut shot!

nut shots, ALWAYS funny! dude certainly had his balls peppered

• Haha 1

benpitt    92

got r kelly in a mask on my mind recently, don't ask questions

Image result for r kelly mask

• Haha 2

benpitt    92

after a few hundred days i've noticed that cravings are different.  i was just looking back at early posts and remembering how hard i fiended just to have a wad in my lip, the physical feeling of having my lip bulged out was so hard to get over.  i was sitting in my living room last night and started to really want a dip, i had a can of the hooch herbal snuff i ordered a month back or so with a pinch or two left so i grabbed one up, but i was totally unsatisfied. 

i no longer need the physical feeling of that plug in my mouth.  now, when i crave dip, what i crave is the feeling of the nicotine taking effect; those big, soft, warm, fuzzy & comforting hands pressing down on the back of my neck and giving off that special kind of numbness that washes everything away.

being goofy and light-hearted is one way i deal with serious things (i'm also not a very serious person), and it's worked pretty well with quitting chew so far.  but i realize that i did this for over 14 years, and the consequenses from it are really saddening and i have to step back and take to look at it from a different angle sometimes.  we're all sensitive people, so much to give (Marvin Gaye), and it's great that we can stick together, even if it is through cyberspace, to help pick each other up when reality gets tough.  you're all very much appreciated, let's keep it quit fellas!

• Like 2

Buddy you making coming on this site fun everyday.  Love your sense of humor. Sometimes I think you are my brother from another mother.  There is no doubt that we fucked our brains up pretty bad by dipping for so long.  Nicotine is probably the most physically addictive substance on earth mg per mg.  I don't know we will ever fell 100% "normal" again, but I am hoping to get to at least 95% "normal" (whatever the hell that is) someday.  I strongly suspect that it is going to take years.  We will get there ODAAT.   Not sure if this is how you feel, but I have just come to the conclusion that I am a tobacco addict, and that once I start with any tobacco I will be back to a 1/5 of a can of Wolf in my mouth for 15 hours a day within a month.  

We are different in which is more difficult for us - the oral fixation or the nicotine.    For me, I still haven't broken the oral fixation (have a TeaZa in my mouth as I type this).  I don't know if I am going to be like Kojak and have to have a lollypop some other pacifier forever, but as long as it is not dip I am OK with it.  Yes on occasion I think of the feel that nicotine had on my body.  I love your description of a neck massage.  I especially miss the focusing of the brain on a certain task that nic always brought me.  I guess I am getting some of that from the Wellbutrin I am taking.   I was over 100 days quit and I still felt like a puzzle with at least one missing piece.    Still trying to figure out if long term withdraw from nic lead to this feeling of something huge missing from my brain (and the necessity for meds for a while)   or  was there something missing all along and that I should have been on a med ages ago, but I chose to self medicate with nicotine.    

Buddy I had a dip dream last night (no lie).  In the dream, I loaded up the lip.  It did not take long for me to feel really bad about it.  Don't want to go back to being a dipper.  It may be blasphemy to say on this site, but there are some things I miss about dipping.  However, now that I see life from the other side, I far prefer to be a non-dipper.  There is no middle ground for this addict.  I wish there was, but I cannot be an occasional dipper, hell I am never gonna smoke a cigar again.  

I really appreciate you sharing.  I always got your back.  NDT!

• Like 2

Tiger Refuge    894

You brofo's are speaking my language. All of that up there that y'all just wrote? Feels...right in the feels. You guys get it. 

There's not a damn thing wrong with admitting you miss certain things about dipping. Hell, if we are honest, all of us do. That's the great thing about this site. It's a place to commiserate with other sick bastards about this shitty addiction.

Rock on brofo's.

• Like 1