Quit Smokeless Community
Tiger Refuge

The Cafe - 2017

Tiger Refuge    895

Crap. Okay, I'll check it when I get back to the office. Not sure I can adjust the permission settings.

Tiger Refuge    895

The following was copied from  one of our great quit supporters, STS.

Please don't hesitate to get in touch with any quitter on here to help you out. Wheather it's posting or quitting, we will do what we can.

Welcome Quitters! I am glad to stay quit with you today.   What has been working for me to post roll is:  1. Do NOT click on the "quote button"  2. Highlight the entire last post starting with " If you quit between 08/22/2017 - 09/21/2017 this is your quit group.." all the way through the last person to post under supporters.  3. Either right click on the highlighted area and click "copy" or press the "Ctrl" key and the letter "C" at the same time.  4. At the bottom of the page (below the fat blue bar with page numbers on it and below the very last post) is a blank box for a new post (says "reply to this topic").   Place cursor in this box and right click "paste" or "ctrl" and "V" at the same time.  5. Go to the middle of your post where it says "quitters" add your name, quit days and comments then click "submit reply". 

Ohioman1972    184

After LONG delay, the Café is open for all to post. Sorry about the mix-up and may God have mercy on my soul...

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 9/19/2017 at 2:13 PM, Ohioman1972 said:

After LONG delay, the Café is open for all to post. Sorry about the mix-up and may God have mercy on my soul...

Be careful opening up the Cafe. No telling who might wander in. B) Let's just hope no rioters bust the windows out.

And look at you being all fancy with the little line over the e in Cafe, Ohioman. I bet you hold your pinkie finger out when you sip your cup of tea, too. :P