Quit Smokeless Community
Ohioman1972

Roll Call

If you quit between 03/23/2017 - 04/22/2017 this is your quit group.

To join this group all you have to do is quit dipping and post Roll Call

How to Post Roll Call

:geek:Get the Contract to Give Up Print it out and carry it in your wallet

Click Here for a room to exchange phone numbers. Accountability is key!

Thursday, March 23, 2016

Quitters - sign here:

Supporters:

How to Post Roll Call

Thursday, March 23, 2016

Quitters - sign here:

Supporters:

STS -113: The July quit group is open for business. Looking forward to seeing this group populated with some guys who want to save their own lives and break free from their addiction to tobacco. It's not going to be easy, but if you really have the commitment to quit, and you have testicular fortitude to make it though the rough times and break free from the prison of addiction, then we are hear to help you and support you.

How to Post Roll Call

Saturday, March 25, 2016

Quitters - sign here:

Supporters:
STS -113: The July quit group is open for business. Looking forward to seeing this group populated with some guys who want to save their own lives and break free from their addiction to tobacco. It's not going to be easy, but if you really have the commitment to quit, and you have testicular fortitude to make it though the rough times and break free from the prison of addiction, then we are hear to help you and support you.

CraigMac6- Day 601- Being quit for the 4th of July would be a great way to spend independence day...There are so many benefits of being quit but having my freedom is still a benefit that I'm not willing to give up. You can do this. Put down the can and start living your life to the fullest! NDT!

How to Post Roll Call

Saturday, March 25, 2016

Quitters - sign here:

Supporters:

CraigMac6- Day 601- Being quit for the 4th of July would be a great way to spend independence day...There are so many benefits of being quit but having my freedom is still a benefit that I'm not willing to give up. You can do this. Put down the can and start living your life to the fullest! NDT!

Skidoo - 1625 - Quit today...and be a part of the "Force of July"!!!

How to Post Roll Call

Saturday, March 25, 2016

Quitters - sign here:

Supporters:

rwm -18- 5, 10, 20, 30, 40, 50 years of SLAVERY can end today. Not one person has said it wasn't worth it. What kind of a relationship is that? Bust out of your chains. You may not get another chance.

How to Post Roll Call

Saturday, March 25, 2016

Quitters - sign here:

Supporters:

rwm -18- 5, 10, 20, 30, 40, 50 years of SLAVERY can end today. Not one person has said it wasn't worth it. What kind of a relationship is that? Bust out of your chains. You may not get another chance.

chill -2328- NDT -- If I can do it, anyone can do it...and I'm doing it!

Hey guys Im back. It's been like years since I did the roll call. I am trying to figure out how to do it again. I read the instructions and when I click the quote button its fine but the next step of BBC is the part I have no idea where that is. Hit me back so I can get on board again. Thanks.

Hey guys Im back. It's been like years since I did the roll call. I am trying to figure out how to do it again. I read the instructions and when I click the quote button its fine but the next step of BBC is the part I have no idea where that is. Hit me back so I can get on board again. Thanks.

It's the square button right next to your profile picture. If you hover over it you should see the little cloud note that says BBCode Mode. And welcome back bro. Edited by steve50

How to Post Roll Call

Saturday, March 25, 2016

Quitters - sign here: Smasher 1

Supporters:

chill -2328- NDT -- If I can do it, anyone can do it...and I'm doing it!

How to Post Roll Call

Saturday, March 25, 2016

Supporters:

How to Post Roll Call

Saturday, March 25, 2016

Supporters:

bflem-527- ndt with the newest nb blaster smasher. welcome.

How to Post Roll Call

Sunday, March 26, 2016

Quitters - sign here: Smasher

Supporters:
CraigMac6- Day 602- Welcome Smasher!!! If I can give you any advice it would be to collect as many numbers as you can and USE them when the NB tries to mess with your mind. Calling to texting a quit bro during the difficult times is a sure way to maintain your quit. Keep fighting the good fight brother. NDT!

How to Post Roll Call

Sunday, March 26, 2016

Quitters - sign here: Smasher 2

Supporters:

CraigMac6- Day 602- Welcome Smasher!!! If I can give you any advice it would be to collect as many numbers as you can and USE them when the NB tries to mess with your mind. Calling to texting a quit bro during the difficult times is a sure way to maintain your quit. Keep fighting the good fight brother. NDT!

The day two roller coaster has begun. I'm not really bugged by it. This is my third quit and it's the same crap as last time. The way I did it last time is I got an index card with the number 72 on it. Every hour I would reduce the number until zero. Basically when you hit zero the worst part is history. I'm doing the same way now and its working. I do the daily blog thing just sayin.

Edited by Smasher

How to Post Roll Call

Sunday, March 26, 2016

Quitters - sign here: Smasher 2

Supporters:

rwm -19- Quitting with you today. Good strategy Smash. Everybody should have a quit plan. 100% most effective strategy is not to put the shit in your mouth no matter what.

Edited by rwm3892

How to Post Roll Call

Sunday, March 26, 2016

Quitters - sign here:

Supporters:
steve50-2320- Quitting with Smasher and anyone else who is willing to sack up and quit.

How to Post Roll Call

Monday, March 27, 2016

Quitters - sign here:

Supporters:

rwm -20- Enjoy the ride. Embrace the suck. Last time you have to do this. We got your back Smasher and all else who have the courage to quit today and back it up..

Edited by rwm3892

How to Post Roll Call

Monday, March 27, 2016

Quitters - sign here:

Supporters:

rwm -20- Enjoy the ride. Embrace the suck. Last time you have to do this. We got your back Smasher and all else who have the courage to quit today and back it up..

Benpitt - 195: bust out your quit and make the ladies go nuts

How to Post Roll Call

Monday, March 27, 2016

Quitters - sign here:

Supporters:

Killer - 3831 Here to support Smasher and anyone else that's serious about quitting.

The day two roller coaster has begun. I'm not really bugged by it. This is my third quit and it's the same crap as last time. The way I did it last time is I got an index card with the number 72 on it. Every hour I would reduce the number until zero. Basically when you hit zero the worst part is history. I'm doing the same way now and its working. I do the daily blog thing just sayin.

Same crap as last time? Wrong! This time will be your LAST quit. Not sure the 72 hour index card would work for me. I can barely count to 20 without taking off my shoes. :stupid:

How to Post Roll Call

Monday, March 27, 2016

Quitters - Sign Here: Smasher 3

Supporters:

Killer - 3831 Here to support Smasher and anyone else that's serious about quitting.

How to Post Roll Call

Monday, March 27, 2016

Quitters - Sign Here: Smasher 3

Supporters:

Stockchart 2337 stay quit today smasher everything else will fall into place

How to Post Roll Call

Tuesday, March 28, 2016

Quitters - Sign Here:

Supporters:

Benpitt - 196: read about the index card, nice work, we got your back too!

How to Post Roll Call

Tuesday, March 28, 2016

Quitters - Sign Here:

Lerxst - Day 3

Supporters:

Benpitt - 196: read about the index card, nice work, we got your back too!