Quit Smokeless Community

Saturday, September 2,  2017

Quitters - sign here:

Supporters:

RWM -179- Keep the faith! Dip doesn't solve problems---just creates an additional one. Dip sucks us in with promises of energy, attention, relaxation, lack of boredom, etc, but it turns into the opposite and causes bad health to boot. NDT!

Quitters - sign here:

PMFJ - 27 -Still quit. I'm out of patches, going to get some more step 2, cut em in half, and go about my day. Thanks gents! NDT!

Supporters:

RWM -179- Keep the faith! Dip doesn't solve problems---just creates an additional one. Dip sucks us in with promises of energy, attention, relaxation, lack of boredom, etc, but it turns into the opposite and causes bad health to boot. NDT!

Quitters - sign here:

PMFJ - 27 -Still quit. I'm out of patches, going to get some more step 2, cut em in half, and go about my day. Thanks gents! NDT!

Supporters:

Gibb13 - 213 - Whatever it takes my friend, NDT

PMFJ's Quit Group

Sunday, September 3,  2017

Quitters - sign here:

Supporters:

RWM -180- Staying quit, whatever it takes. Wash, rinse, repeat. NDT.

PMFJ's Quit Group

Monday, September 4,  2017

Quitters - sign here:

Supporters:

CraigMac6- Day 764- Stay close to this site brother. It will help your quit stay strong. Whatever you do, post up every day. Have a great labor day! NDT!!

PMFJ's Quit Group

Quitters - sign here:

Supporters:

CraigMac6- Day 764- Stay close to this site brother. It will help your quit stay strong. Whatever you do, post up every day. Have a great labor day! NDT!!

RWM -181- Quit 

PMFJ's Quit Group

Quitters - sign here:

PMFJ -30- I'm back. I guess I have busier weekends than most. I don't get much computer time on the weekend. Anyway, I didn't dip yesterday or Sunday or Saturday, so I'm still quit! I ran out of patches the other day, so I haven't had any nicotine for 2 days. I don't even know if the ones I had were useful, they expired in May. NDT!

Supporters:

RWM -181- Quit 

PMFJ's Quit Group

Tuesday, September 5,  2017

Quitters - sign here:

PMFJ -30- I'm back. I guess I have busier weekends than most. I don't get much computer time on the weekend. Anyway, I didn't dip yesterday or Sunday or Saturday, so I'm still quit! I ran out of patches the other day, so I haven't had any nicotine for 2 days. I don't even know if the ones I had were useful, they expired in May. NDT!

Supporters:

STS - 279: Way to stay strong PMFJ.  I will join you in staying quit today.  No dip for us.

PMFJ's Quit Group

Tuesday, September 5,  2017

Quitters - sign here:

Supporters:

STS - 279: Way to stay strong PMFJ.  I will join you in staying quit today.  No dip for us.

bflem-692- good work pmfj. ndt with you

PMFJ's Quit Group

Wednesday, September 6,  2017

Quitters - sign here:

PMFJ -31- Still quittin. I have been having a really shitty time lately. My wife's health and some financial issues so it's been really hard to stay clean, but all I can do is keep remembering why I decided to do this. Thanks. NDT!!

Supporters:

PMFJ's Quit Group

Quitters - sign here:

PMFJ -31- Still quittin. I have been having a really shitty time lately. My wife's health and some financial issues so it's been really hard to stay clean, but all I can do is keep remembering why I decided to do this. Thanks. NDT!!

Supporters:

STS - 280:  Way to keep quit in tough times.  Please remember that dip will not solve any problems and does not make life easier.  Dip is dip, it has no magical powers.  In fact it is pretty much poison.  We sure as hell don't want this in our bodies.  Stay strong and retain your hard fought freedom.  One Day At A Time!

PMFJ's Quit Group

Quitters - sign here:

Supporters:

STS - 280:  Way to keep quit in tough times.  Please remember that dip will not solve any problems and does not make life easier.  Dip is dip, it has no magical powers.  In fact it is pretty much poison.  We sure as hell don't want this in our bodies.  Stay strong and retain your hard fought freedom.  One Day At A Time!

Gibb13 - 218 - Hang in there PMFJ, you can polish the turd a little with your quit! Be proud of yourself for that, not an easy task as you know well. Sending good thoughts your way for the wife's health. STS is on the money, no magic in the dip - only poison.

Edited by Gibb13

PMFJ's Quit Group

Thursday, September 7,  2017

Quitters - sign here:

PMFJ -32- Still quittin.  Thanks for the support guys! Yesterday was tough, too many strong urges. I managed to ride them out. I plan to do the same today! Have a good one! NDT!

Supporters:

PMFJ's Quit Group

Quitters - sign here:

PMFJ -32- Still quittin.  Thanks for the support guys! Yesterday was tough, too many strong urges. I managed to ride them out. I plan to do the same today! Have a good one! NDT!

Supporters:

STS - 281: Keep up the good work PMFJ.   I know it's difficult, but it is so worth it.   I still shake me head in disbelief of how I let dip rule my life.  Everything revolved me being able to put that shit in my mouth.  I was a total slave.  Freedom has been very hard fought.  NDT

PMFJ's Quit Group

Quitters - sign here:

Supporters:

STS - 281: Keep up the good work PMFJ.   I know it's difficult, but it is so worth it.   I still shake me head in disbelief of how I let dip rule my life.  Everything revolved me being able to put that shit in my mouth.  I was a total slave.  Freedom has been very hard fought.  NDT

Benpitt - 359: it's tough but so are we, throwin' down with pmfj today!

PMFJ's Quit Group

Quitters - sign here:

Supporters:

RWM -184- Good job. I'll be quitting with you. 

PMFJ's Quit Group

Quitters - sign here:

Supporters:

RWM -184- Good job. I'll be quitting with you.

Gibb12 -219- Keep riding PMFJ, nice job. 

PMFJ's Quit Group

Friday, September 8,  2017

Quitters - sign here:

PMFJ -33- Still quittin.  I didn't give in yesterday and I won't again today! I appreciate the support! Have a great weekend! I hope my teams take care of business on Saturday and Sunday! Yours too, unless you're playing mine. NDT!

Supporters:

PMFJ's Quit Group

Quitters - sign here:

PMFJ -33- Still quittin.  I didn't give in yesterday and I won't again today! I appreciate the support! Have a great weekend! I hope my teams take care of business on Saturday and Sunday! Yours too, unless you're playing mine. NDT!

STS - 282: Joining PMFJ in staying quit today. NDT!

PMFJ's Quit Group

Quitters - sign here:

Supporters:

RWM 185  Stay quit today and the weekend. NDT!

PMFJ's Quit Group

Quitters - sign here:

Supporters:

Benpitt - 360: it's not hip to dip so back off homies

PMFJ's Quit Group

Quitters - sign here:

Supporters:

Benpitt - 360: it's not hip to dip so back off homies

Gibb13 - 220 - Feels good to not give in PMFJ, keep after it. NDT!

PMFJ's Quit Group

Saturday, September 9,  2017

Quitters - sign here:

PMFJ -34- Still quittin.  Late check in on a Saturday! Long drives today back and forth from my daughter's soccer game. Perfect time to kill the boredom with a fat Kodiak. Didn't do it! Gotta do it again tomorrow, she plays even farther away! My team took care of business today and my Brewers beat the shit out of the Cubs. Big game at Lambeau tomorrow. Too bad I'll miss it.   NDT!

Supporters:

PMFJ's Quit Group

Sunday, September 10,  2017

Quitters - sign here:

Supporters:

CraigMac6- Day 770- Great to see you pushing through your struggles as of late. Trust me, things will get easier as you accumulate days of being quit. Being quit isn't just about days adding up as you refuse to put that crap in your mouth. Being quit is about going through those tough days which will give you mental toughness to get through any situation life throws at you. The boredom of driving to your daughters soccer game or your financial issues will not go away because of a dip. Dip just hides the issues we refuse to face head on because the NB is a huge coward. I'm proud of you PMFJ! Keep on keeping on. Tough days don't last, tough people do. NDT! 

PMFJ's Quit Group

Sunday, September 10,  2017

Quitters - sign here:

Supporters:

CraigMac6- Day 770- Great to see you pushing through your struggles as of late. Trust me, things will get easier as you accumulate days of being quit. Being quit isn't just about days adding up as you refuse to put that crap in your mouth. Being quit is about going through those tough days which will give you mental toughness to get through any situation life throws at you. The boredom of driving to your daughters soccer game or your financial issues will not go away because of a dip. Dip just hides the issues we refuse to face head on because the NB is a huge coward. I'm proud of you PMFJ! Keep on keeping on. Tough days don't last, tough people do. NDT! 

STS - 284: Quit with you today.  NDT!