Quit Smokeless Community

PMFJ    0

PMFJ's Quit Group

Monday, September 11,  2017

Quitters - sign here:

PMFJ - 36 - Thanks for the kind words of encouragement yesterday! Right now, I'm sitting next to my wife at the hospital while she gets her first chemo treatment. We're going to be here a while. She's asleep with the IV in her. Such bullshit! Anyway, I didn't dip yesterday and I definitely won't today! Too many things to do! NDT!

Supporters:

PMFJ's Quit Group

Quitters - sign here:

PMFJ - 36 - Thanks for the kind words of encouragement yesterday! Right now, I'm sitting next to my wife at the hospital while she gets her first chemo treatment. We're going to be here a while. She's asleep with the IV in her. Such bullshit! Anyway, I didn't dip yesterday and I definitely won't today! Too many things to do! NDT!

Supporters:

STS - 285: Way to stay committed to your quit in these stressful times.  Wishing the very best for your wife.  None of that poison dip for us.

Gibb13    7

PMFJ's Quit Group

Quitters - sign here:

Supporters:

STS - 285: Way to stay committed to your quit in these stressful times.  Wishing the very best for your wife.  None of that poison dip for us.

Gibb13 -223 - Know from experience how tough this is for you. Your strength during this time is impressive. Hoping that chemo kicks cancers ass.

PMFJ    0

PMFJ's Quit Group

Tuesday, September 12,  2017

Quitters - sign here:

PMFJ - 37 -Back at the quit for another day! I'm starting to realize that my favorite time of day is now bedtime. When I'm sleeping, I don't have to think about the battle with the dip. It's so much easier than being awake. And thanks again for the positive thoughts for my wife. She's a trooper. 7 hours at that hospital yesterday with an IV in her. Sucks. But so far so good, not much evidence of side effects. I hope it stays that way. Have a great day! NDT!

Supporters:

PMFJ's Quit Group

Tuesday, September 12,  2017

Quitters - sign here:

PMFJ - 37 -Back at the quit for another day! I'm starting to realize that my favorite time of day is now bedtime. When I'm sleeping, I don't have to think about the battle with the dip. It's so much easier than being awake. And thanks again for the positive thoughts for my wife. She's a trooper. 7 hours at that hospital yesterday with an IV in her. Sucks. But so far so good, not much evidence of side effects. I hope it stays that way. Have a great day! NDT!

Supporters:

STS - 286: I definitely remember thinking that way too back then.  I just wanted to be asleep so I did not have to think about dip.  As time goes on, the brain starts to heal more and more.  You will think about it less.   Don't get me wrong, the nic bitch will be trying to lure you back for the rest of your life, but you are much stronger than her.  Your wife is setting the example about being tough.

PMFJ    0

PMFJ's Quit Group

Wednesday, September 13,  2017

Quitters - sign here:

PMFJ - 38 - Here I am again, back for another successful day of QUIT! Got my gum, my Tic Tacs, and my bad attitude toward Kodiak, though last night I really had a strong craving!! Not gonna lie, I was tempted. My wife saw and knew what was up. She just gave me a signal and it passed! Whew! I'm sure there will be more of those. I've already beat my past attempt by 3 days and hope to continue forever. Thanks for the support! NDT!!

Supporters:

Gibb13    7

PMFJ's Quit Group

Quitters - sign here:

PMFJ - 38 - Here I am again, back for another successful day of QUIT! Got my gum, my Tic Tacs, and my bad attitude toward Kodiak, though last night I really had a strong craving!! Not gonna lie, I was tempted. My wife saw and knew what was up. She just gave me a signal and it passed! Whew! I'm sure there will be more of those. I've already beat my past attempt by 3 days and hope to continue forever. Thanks for the support! NDT!!

Supporters:

Gibb13 - 224 - Every day is a new record, way to hang tough PMFJ!

PMFJ's Quit Group

Quitters - sign here:

Supporters:

STS - 287: Yep those cravings do come, but they also pass, and we continue to live the quit life of health and freedom  One Day AT A Time!

bflem    133

PMFJ's Quit Group

Quitters - sign here:

Supporters:

STS - 287: Yep those cravings do come, but they also pass, and we continue to live the quit life of health and freedom  One Day AT A Time!\

bflem-700- PFMJ, the fact that you made that post and did not cave is awesome. you will have more craves and they will suck, but you have shown you can beat them. you have beat them. keep focusing on one day at a time boss. great work! ndt

rwm3892    40

PMFJ's Quit Group

Thursday, September 13,  2017

Quitters - sign here:

PMFJ - 

Supporters:

RWM -191- Keep on coming back. It's been a roller coaster for me for 191 days, but I have faith that if I stick with it, I will keep the shit that was killing me out of my mouth. NDT!

PMFJ    0

PMFJ's Quit Group

Thursday, September 14,  2017

Quitters - sign here:

PMFJ - 38 - Another day without the dip is a great day! I made it through yesterday without too much of a problem and I hope to do the same today. Once again, I'm armed with gum, tic tacs, chips, munchie foods. I'm going to gain a ton of weight but I know how to lose it if need be. Have a great day! NDT!

Supporters:

Gibb13    7

PMFJ's Quit Group

Quitters - sign here:

PMFJ - 38 - Another day without the dip is a great day! I made it through yesterday without too much of a problem and I hope to do the same today. Once again, I'm armed with gum, tic tacs, chips, munchie foods. I'm going to gain a ton of weight but I know how to lose it if need be. Have a great day! NDT!

Supporters:

Gibb13 - 225 - Gained 25# but lost the weight of a tin in my pocket. That got rid of a huge ball & chain. Keep it going PMFJ NDT!

PMFJ's Quit Group

Quitters - sign here:

Supporters:

Gibb13 - 225 - Gained 25# but lost the weight of a tin in my pocket. That got rid of a huge ball & chain. Keep it going PMFJ NDT!

STS - 288: Great work PMFJ and great attitude.  Armed and ready to take on dip.  I must have gone through half a can of Altoids a day for the first month or so.  I still like my TeaZa pouches.  Whatever it takes for us not to put that poison tobacco crap in our mouths again, then that's fine with me.  NDT  ODAAT!

Edited by See The Spector

PMFJ    0

PMFJ's Quit Group

Quitters - sign here:

PMFJ - Hey STS, is a TeaZa pouch some kind of fake tobacco?

Supporters:

STS - 288: Great work PMFJ and great attitude.  Armed and ready to take on dip.  I must have gone through half a can of Altoids a day for the first month or so.  I still like my TeaZa pouches.  Whatever it takes for us not to put that poison tobacco crap in our mouths again, then that's fine with me.  NDT  ODAAT!

CraigMac6    87

PMFJ's Quit Group

Quitters - sign here:

PMFJ - Hey STS, is a TeaZa pouch some kind of fake tobacco?

Supporters:

CraigMac6- Day 774- Great job PMFJ. It's always great to check in on a fellow November quitter and see success. The other day you talked about your really bad craving you had...well one day, you will look back on that as a staple for your quit. You will remember that day and remember how close you were to giving in, but instead you showed resolve and that same resolve will get you through the next rough cravings. However, I'm a firm believer the first true craving craving craving is always the toughest because after you pass that initial test, you've already proven to yourself that quitting dip is more important to you than being a user. You can do this brother. You and your family will be in my thoughts and prayers. Stay strong during these difficult times. God Bless, PMFJ. NDT! 

PMFJ    0

PMFJ's Quit Group

Friday, September 15,  2017

Quitters - sign here:

PMFJ - 39 - I think CraigMac6 is right. After you bust the first craving, the rest is cake. Even though it still hits pretty hard, it's easy to recognize and should be planned for. All I know is I rode them all out yesterday and will do so again today. Enjoy the weekend and thanks for the support! NDT!

Supporters:

benpitt    92

PMFJ's Quit Group

Quitters - sign here:

PMFJ - 39 - I think CraigMac6 is right. After you bust the first craving, the rest is cake. Even though it still hits pretty hard, it's easy to recognize and should be planned for. All I know is I rode them all out yesterday and will do so again today. Enjoy the weekend and thanks for the support! NDT!

Supporters:

Benpitt - 367: planning ahead, always a wise decision, staying quit with PMFJ through the weekend ODAAT!!!

PMFJ's Quit Group

Quitters - sign here:

Supporters:

Benpitt - 367: planning ahead, always a wise decision, staying quit with PMFJ through the weekend ODAAT!!!

STS - 289: Keep up the good work PMFJ.   CraigMac is a wise man.    NDT!

rwm3892    40

PMFJ's Quit Group

Quitters - sign here:

Supporters:

STS - 289: Keep up the good work PMFJ.   CraigMac is a wise man.    NDT!

RWM -192- Good work. I'm staying quit all day long.

rwm3892    40

PMFJ's Quit Group

Saturday, September 16,  2017

Quitters - sign here:

Supporters:

RWM -193- keep riding them out. NDT.

PMFJ    0

PMFJ's Quit Group

Tuesday, September 19,  2017

Quitters - sign here:

PMFJ -44- Wow! I guess this really is my group. If I don't post, then nobody does. Anyway, I'm still a quitter. I just can't seem to get online on the weekends and yesterday I was at the hospital almost all day with the wife. That is going to be a Monday ritual until January, I'm afraid, but it's going to keep her alive so that is an awesome thing! Still battling some cravings now and then but they're getting easier to manage. Thanks for all the support! NDT! 

Supporters:

rwm3892    40

PMFJ's Quit Group

Quitters - sign here:

PMFJ -44- Wow! I guess this really is my group. If I don't post, then nobody does. Anyway, I'm still a quitter. I just can't seem to get online on the weekends and yesterday I was at the hospital almost all day with the wife. That is going to be a Monday ritual until January, I'm afraid, but it's going to keep her alive so that is an awesome thing! Still battling some cravings now and then but they're getting easier to manage. Thanks for all the support! NDT! 

Supporters:

RWM -196- Keep doing your best and keep quitting. You are on the successful road. Destination: Quit Today.

PMFJ's Quit Group

Quitters - sign here:

Supporters:

RWM -196- Keep doing your best and keep quitting. You are on the successful road. Destination: Quit Today.

STS - 293:  Sounds like you plan on staying quit, and also sounds like we all plan to support you.  NDT!

Gibb13    7

PMFJ's Quit Group

Quitters - sign here:

Supporters:

STS - 293:  Sounds like you plan on staying quit, and also sounds like we all plan to support you.  NDT!

Gibb13 - 230 - Hang tough PMFJ. Good thoughts coming for your wife in her battle. NDT

PMFJ    0

PMFJ's Quit Group

Wednesday, September 20,  2017

Quitters - sign here:

PMFJ -45-  Looking forward to another dipless day!I got a fresh pack of gum and tic tacs yesterday from my favorite 7/11. Only $3 and will last almost a week compared to Kodiak's $8 and done in less than 24 hours. So I've saved myself about $360 since I quit. Not bad. Just gotta keep it going. With the support of my family and you guys, it will happen. Thanks! NDT!

Supporters: