Quit Smokeless Community
Ohioman1972

Roll Call

PMFJ's Quit Group

Friday, February 9,  2018

Quitters - sign here:

PMFJ - 188 - Train ride getting a bit bumpy. NB is on the tracks, causing trouble. Gotta kick her ass off! Beat back the craves! Enjoy another weekend dip free!! I will! NDT!!

Supporters:

RWM -339- show no mercy for the NB. It doesn't have a ticket on this train.

PMFJ's Quit Group

Friday, February 9,  2018

Quitters - sign here:

PMFJ - 188 - Train ride getting a bit bumpy. NB is on the tracks, causing trouble. Gotta kick her ass off! Beat back the craves! Enjoy another weekend dip free!! I will! NDT!!

Supporters:

RWM -339- show no mercy for the NB. It doesn't have a ticket on this train.

STS 436: For your weekend enjoyment.  This song was one of my dad's favorites.  I played it at his memorial service.  I know how happy he would be that I have quit using tobacco.  So for you PMFJ and for you Dad, here is Mr. Arlo Guthrie. 

• Like 1

PMFJ's Quit Group

Friday, February 10,  2018

Quitters - sign here:

Supporters:

RWM -340- ND this weekend. Sunny Saturday in the PNW. Going out for a much needed dose of vitamin D.

PMFJ's Quit Group

Monday, February 12,  2018

Quitters - sign here:

PMFJ - 191 - Hey STS, great classic song! I'm wondering how many more train songs there are that you can find. I'm happy to be quit with you, I'm sure your Dad is quite pleased with your decision to be tobacco free. I'm hoping that my choice and success so far will encourage my Dad to finally quit his smoking habit. He has cut way down after seeing 2 of my uncles suffer form COPD with their oxygen tanks, but he still hasn't gone 100%. I hope he does before it's too late. I'm ready for another week of riding down the line on the No Dip Express! NDT!!

Supporters:

PMFJ's Quit Group

Quitters - sign here:

PMFJ - 191 - Hey STS, great classic song! I'm wondering how many more train songs there are that you can find. I'm happy to be quit with you, I'm sure your Dad is quite pleased with your decision to be tobacco free. I'm hoping that my choice and success so far will encourage my Dad to finally quit his smoking habit. He has cut way down after seeing 2 of my uncles suffer form COPD with their oxygen tanks, but he still hasn't gone 100%. I hope he does before it's too late. I'm ready for another week of riding down the line on the No Dip Express! NDT!!

Supporters:

STS- 439: Yes brother, I think my dad would be proud.  Hopefully your pop will kick the tobacco like his son did.  I fly through Atlanta, GA on Thursday to Mexico.  I will be taking a plane to Georgia, but I guess I could take train as well.   Sing it Gladys. 

PMFJ's Quit Group

Quitters - sign here:

Supporters:

STS- 439: Yes brother, I think my dad would be proud.  Hopefully your pop will kick the tobacco like his son did.  I fly through Atlanta, GA on Thursday to Mexico.  I will be taking a plane to Georgia, but I guess I could take train as well.   Sing it Gladys. 

RWM -342- on the No Dip Express today.

PMFJ's Quit Group

Tuesday, February 13,  2018

Quitters - sign here:

PMFJ - 192 - STS keeps finding the hits! Who doesn't love Gladys & The Pips! Thanks. I'll be on the tracks again today and tonight rolling down the line.  NDT!!

Supporters:

PMFJ's Quit Group

Quitters - sign here:

PMFJ - 192 - STS keeps finding the hits! Who doesn't love Gladys & The Pips! Thanks. I'll be on the tracks again today and tonight rolling down the line.  NDT!!

Supporters:

RWM -343- STS is the Hit Man and the we're all the dip hitmen. Keep whacking the NB. NDT.

PMFJ's Quit Group

Quitters - sign here:

Supporters:

RWM -343- STS is the Hit Man and the we're all the dip hitmen. Keep whacking the NB. NDT.

STS - 440:  You will see me tonight on a downtown quit train.  NDT!

PMFJ's Quit Group

Wednesday, February 14,  2018

Quitters - sign here:

PMFJ - 193 - Oh man, Rod Stewart! Too sexy for me! I'll be riding the No Dip Express on V Day with my homies! Have a great day!  NDT!!

Supporters:

PMFJ's Quit Group

Quitters - sign here:

PMFJ - 193 - Oh man, Rod Stewart! Too sexy for me! I'll be riding the No Dip Express on V Day with my homies! Have a great day!  NDT!!

Supporters:

RWM -344- got my seat. NDT.

PMFJ's Quit Group

Quitters - sign here:

Supporters:

RWM -344- got my seat. NDT.

STS: 441:  Pardon me boy is the cat who quit the chew-chew?

PMFJ's Quit Group

Thursday, February 15,  2018

Quitters - sign here:

PMFJ - 194 - STS is too funny! Awesome! Still rolling down the line! NDT!!

Supporters:

PMFJ's Quit Group

Thursday, February 15,  2018

Quitters - sign here:

PMFJ - 194 - STS is too funny! Awesome! Still rolling down the line! NDT!!

Supporters:

RWM -345- staying on the quit train. Roll on. NDT.

PMFJ's Quit Group

Friday, February 16,  2018

Quitters - sign here:

PMFJ - 195 - I'm ready for another day and weekend on the rails with the No Dip Express! NDT!!

Supporters:

PMFJ's Quit Group

Quitters - sign here:

PMFJ - 195 - I'm ready for another day and weekend on the rails with the No Dip Express! NDT!!

Supporters:

RWM -346- ALL ABOARD! NDT.

PMFJ's Quit Group

Quitters - sign here:

PMFJ - I'm surprised STS hasn't used that one yet! Thanks RWM for the classic!

Supporters:

RWM -346- ALL ABOARD! NDT.

PMFJ's Quit Group

Saturday, February 17,  2018

Quitters - sign here:

PMFJ - 196 - I'm ready for a 3 day weekend without dip! I don't need that shit anymore. Riding the No Dip Express for the long haul! NDT!!

Supporters:

PMFJ's Quit Group

Saturday, February 17,  2018

Quitters - sign here:

PMFJ - 196 - I'm ready for a 3 day weekend without dip! I don't need that shit anymore. Riding the No Dip Express for the long haul! NDT!!

Supporters:

RWM -347- All on board. NDT!