Quit Smokeless Community
Ohioman1972

Roll Call

PMFJ's Quit Group

August 5, 2018

lines-trains-555504.gif

Quitters -

PMFJ - 365 - According to what I know, it's been a freaking year since I put that shit in my mouth! Seems like yesterday. Gonna celebrate the day with the fam before heading back to reality tomorrow. Enjoy your travels gents! Be safe and leave the dip behind. NMFD!! 

STS: 613: Off to Hartford today for a one day gig tomorrow.  Then home and off to Dallas for a one day gig on Wednesday.  Dip is NOT my travel companion.

RWM -51X

PMFJ's Quit Group

August 5, 2018

lines-trains-555504.gif

Quitters -

PMFJ - 365 - According to what I know, it's been a freaking year since I put that shit in my mouth! Seems like yesterday. Gonna celebrate the day with the fam before heading back to reality tomorrow. Enjoy your travels gents! Be safe and leave the dip behind. NMFD!! 

STS: 613: Off to Hartford today for a one day gig tomorrow.  Then home and off to Dallas for a one day gig on Wednesday.  Dip is NOT my travel companion.

RWM -516- congratulations on one year of freedom from the addictive can of poison. It's been a fun year. Let's keep it going. Enjoy the family. Pool time coming up shortly. NDT.

PMFJ's Quit Group

August 6, 2018

lines-trains-555504.gif

Quitters -

PMFJ - 36X

STS: 614: Huge congrats on one Year quit.  It is a huge milestone.  It means you been through every season and every holiday without dip and you somehow survived.  Thus proving the fact that we never really needed dip in the first place.  Proud of you and proud to be quit with you and Roger.  NDT!

PMFJ's Quit Group

August 6, 2018

lines-trains-555504.gif

Quitters -

PMFJ - 36X

STS: 614: Huge congrats on one Year quit.  It is a huge milestone.  It means you been through every season and every holiday without dip and you somehow survived.  Thus proving the fact that we never really needed dip in the first place.  Proud of you and proud to be quit with you and Roger.  NDT!

RWM -514- staying on guard against the NB. We've come far, but Dip has snipers and samizdat. Don't venture too far from the foxhole. NDT.

PMFJ's Quit Group

August 6, 2018

lines-trains-555504.gif

Quitters -

PMFJ - 366:  At the airport bar and still quit (via text to STS).  No fucking dip today!

STS: 614: Huge congrats on one Year quit.  It is a huge milestone.  It means you been through every season and every holiday without dip and you somehow survived.  Thus proving the fact that we never really needed dip in the first place.  Proud of you and proud to be quit with you and Roger.  NDT!

RWM -514- staying on guard against the NB. We've come far, but Dip has snipers and samizdat. Don't venture too far from the foxhole. NDT.

PMFJ's Quit Group

August 7, 2018

lines-trains-555504.gif

Quitters -

PMFJ - 367 - Thanks for posting up for me yesterday. I'm back home in the hot box, literally sweating sitting at my dining table this morning. The year has gone by quickly, kinda scary. Aint no stopping father time though. But we can beat the shit out of the NB!! That's the plan for today!! NMFD!! 

PMFJ's Quit Group

August 7, 2018

lines-trains-555504.gif

Quitters -

PMFJ - 367 - Thanks for posting up for me yesterday. I'm back home in the hot box, literally sweating sitting at my dining table this morning. The year has gone by quickly, kinda scary. Aint no stopping father time though. But we can beat the shit out of the NB!! That's the plan for today!! NMFD!! 

STS. 615: Quit with you.  Short and sweet on the phone. Hate posting using the phone.  NDT

Edited by See The Spector

PMFJ's Quit Group

August 8, 2018

lines-trains-555504.gif

Quitters -

PMFJ - 368 - Late today. Had to go to the doc. Supposed to be getting a little procedure done on one of my toes on Friday. Yay!! NMFD!!

PMFJ's Quit Group

August 8, 2018

lines-trains-555504.gif

Quitters -

PMFJ - 368 - Late today. Had to go to the doc. Supposed to be getting a little procedure done on one of my toes on Friday. Yay!! NMFD!!

STS 615: So quit with you today. Posting from the airplane. NDT

PMFJ's Quit Group

August 8, 2018

lines-trains-555504.gif

Quitters -

PMFJ - 368 - Late today. Had to go to the doc. Supposed to be getting a little procedure done on one of my toes on Friday. Yay!! NMFD!!

STS 615: So quit with you today. Posting from the airplane. NDT

RWM -519- at least you aren't having a procedure on your jaw whereby it's removed. Fuck dip. NDT.

PMFJ's Quit Group

August 8, 2018

lines-trains-555504.gif

Quitters -

PMFJ - 369 - Yeah, no jaw surgery. trying my best to avoid that, just like you guys. My pinkie toe knuckles have twisted a bit so they are pointing the wrong way. The bones rub on the next toe incorrectly and causes callouses and pain. Left toe tomorrow. I didn't have any vodka or alcohol yesterday for the first time since I've lived in this house or longer, so I didn't sleep much, but I feel ok. Hopefully I can manage to keep that going too. Even though there was still a stupid argument with the wife this morning. can't win for trying. NMFD!! yah der hey!!

PMFJ's Quit Group

August 8, 2018

lines-trains-555504.gif

Quitters -

PMFJ - 369 - Yeah, no jaw surgery. trying my best to avoid that, just like you guys. My pinkie toe knuckles have twisted a bit so they are pointing the wrong way. The bones rub on the next toe incorrectly and causes callouses and pain. Left toe tomorrow. I didn't have any vodka or alcohol yesterday for the first time since I've lived in this house or longer, so I didn't sleep much, but I feel ok. Hopefully I can manage to keep that going too. Even though there was still a stupid argument with the wife this morning. can't win for trying. NMFD!! yah der hey!!

STS - 617: Any surgery is a bummer, but hopefully this provides a level of relief and allows you to walk with less pain.  Good luck tomorrow and keep us posted.

PMFJ's Quit Group

August 10, 2018

lines-trains-555504.gif

Quitters -

STS - 617: Any surgery is a bummer, but hopefully this provides a level of relief and allows you to walk with less pain.  Good luck tomorrow and keep us posted

RWM -521- wishing you a speedy recovery. Hope you can walk and drink vodka with no pain soon. Meanwhile, the Quit Train keeps rolling. NDT.

PMFJ's Quit Group

August 10, 2018

lines-trains-555504.gif

Quitters -

PMFJ - 370 - Postponed the surgery. My electrician/HVAC guy decided that he was going to finally install the new compressor, furnace, condenser units and connect everything in the next 2 days. So I spent yesterday helping remove old ducts, tearing out old units, bringing in new ones, pouring slab of concrete for relocation of compressor, etc. Today, I hope to help out as much as possible so it gets done ASAP cuz it's fucking HOT!! I did pour myself some V last night late, so weak minded, but obviously no dip. Back to work on Monday, vacation over! Ugh! NMFD!!

PMFJ's Quit Group

August 10, 2018

lines-trains-555504.gif

Quitters -

PMFJ - 370 - Postponed the surgery. My electrician/HVAC guy decided that he was going to finally install the new compressor, furnace, condenser units and connect everything in the next 2 days. So I spent yesterday helping remove old ducts, tearing out old units, bringing in new ones, pouring slab of concrete for relocation of compressor, etc. Today, I hope to help out as much as possible so it gets done ASAP cuz it's fucking HOT!! I did pour myself some V last night late, so weak minded, but obviously no dip. Back to work on Monday, vacation over! Ugh! NMFD!!

STS - 618: Hoping your AC unit is up and running ASAP.  I live in an old craftsman with no central AC.  Thank god for window unit in bedroom.  80+ humidity is never fun especially with 90+ temps.  But you are right.   NMFDT!!

PMFJ's Quit Group

August 11, 2018

lines-trains-555504.gif

Quitters -

PMFJ - 371 - A/C is connected and working in the bedrooms only, which is better than nothing. The front of the house will suffer for a few days until the ductwork gets connected. We shall survive. Living without A/C can be tough, especially here. Our first house didn't have it, and it sucked. It had beamed ceilings, so there wasn't any insulation and no way to connect a ceiling fan. I feel for you STS. No dip on the menu today. NMFD!! 

PMFJ's Quit Group

August 11, 2018

lines-trains-555504.gif

Quitters -

PMFJ - 371 - A/C is connected and working in the bedrooms only, which is better than nothing. The front of the house will suffer for a few days until the ductwork gets connected. We shall survive. Living without A/C can be tough, especially here. Our first house didn't have it, and it sucked. It had beamed ceilings, so there wasn't any insulation and no way to connect a ceiling fan. I feel for you STS. No dip on the menu today. NMFD!

RWM -522- hot & humid in MN today. No central AC, but fired up one of those portable suckers and it helps immensely. I was outside earlier and was soaked. No dip today.

PMFJ's Quit Group

August 12, 2018

lines-trains-555504.gif

Quitters -

PMFJ - 372 - RWM, I hope all is well there and you're not being carried away by mosquitoes. HOT again in LA as usual but no dip in the lip!! NMFD!!

PMFJ's Quit Group

August 12, 2018

lines-trains-555504.gif

Quitters -

PMFJ - 372 - RWM, I hope all is well there and you're not being carried away by mosquitoes. HOT again in LA as usual but no dip in the lip!! NMFD!!

RWM -523- mosquitos have not been a factor. Love that because those things made life miserable for me. I found out that drinking vodka heavily would ward them off. I guess they don't have livers. No dip in sight.

PMFJ's Quit Group

August 12, 2018

lines-trains-555504.gif

Quitters -

RWM -523- mosquitos have not been a factor. Love that because those things made life miserable for me. I found out that drinking vodka heavily would ward them off. I guess they don't have livers. No dip in sight.

STS - Hey guys sorry for the absence.  Looks like more absence this week as I head off the grid in CO for some backpacking.  Will post when not on the trail if I can.  Taking the nephew to Red Rocks to see a concert.  In honor of the Quit Train we will be seeing the band Railroad Earth.   NDT!

PMFJ's Quit Group

August 13, 2018

lines-trains-555504.gif

Quitters -

PMFJ - 373 - Back at my classroom desk, no kids today though. Tomorrow. Just found out I have to be evaluated this year, that sucks, just more added stress. I'm already chewing on my cuticles. I will try to make the best of it. NMFD!! 

PMFJ's Quit Group

August 13, 2018

lines-trains-555504.gif

Quitters -

PMFJ - 373 - Back at my classroom desk, no kids today though. Tomorrow. Just found out I have to be evaluated this year, that sucks, just more added stress. I'm already chewing on my cuticles. I will try to make the best of it. NMFD!! 

STS 621: I guess I posted this morning in yesterday's message.  Quite the year for you sir.  I will wish you the very best for the coming school year and hope the stress dies down to manageable levels.  Hope you like the Bluegrass from yesterday's (todays earlier) post.  NDT

PMFJ's Quit Group

August 13, 2018

lines-trains-555504.gif

Quitters -

STS 621: I guess I posted this morning in yesterday's message.  Quite the year for you sir.  I will wish you the very best for the coming school year and hope the stress dies down to manageable levels.  Hope you like the Bluegrass from yesterday's (todays earlier) post.  NDT

RWM -524- here to support you in your journey through life without dip. NDT.

PMFJ's Quit Group

August 14, 2018

lines-trains-555504.gif

Quitters -

PMFJ - 374 - Thanks for the support and tunes as always guys!! First day of school, blah, they changed the bell schedule around for this year, and I know I won't have as much time to post in all the different groups, at least not until things settle down. Tried the no V thing again yesterday, it's fine but I can't sleep. I think alcohol fucks up the brain chemistry more than nicotine. We'll give it another try tonight. Have a jammin day without that shit in the lip!! NMFD!!

PMFJ's Quit Group

August 15, 2018

lines-trains-555504.gif

Quitters -

PMFJ

RWM -526- both do a good number on brain chemistry. One can't hardly use vodka every waking hour and be functional though. No dip with you today.