Quit Smokeless Community
Ohioman1972

Roll Call

I did some research on this site and didn't see anything, but our affiliated site quitsmokeless.org has something on the front page. Hell, I think I'm going to order one for myself for Christmas. 

PMFJ's Quit Group

November 6, 2018

lines-trains-555504.gif

Quitters -

PMFJ - 458 - Thanks for the info guys! It's voting day. Let's see if we can fuck up the country even more! NMFD!!

PMFJ's Quit Group

November 6, 2018

lines-trains-555504.gif

Quitters -

PMFJ - 458 - Thanks for the info guys! It's voting day. Let's see if we can fuck up the country even more! NMFD!!

STS - 706: On the train with you guys.   Turn on your speakers and crank this shit up.

PMFJ's Quit Group

November 6, 2018

lines-trains-555504.gif

Quitters -

STS - 706: On the train with you guys.   Turn on your speakers and crank this shit up.

RWM -609- great tune for this day. I am confident that we can and will fuck things up further. We still have lots of things to work out before the dust finally settles. Historically, that has never been pretty. So there is my pessimistic short term view and my long term hope. NDT.

PMFJ's Quit Group

November 7, 2018

lines-trains-555504.gif

Quitters -

PMFJ - 459 - That was a great tune! I haven't heard it in a really long time. Had a dip dream, felt guilty in the dream for caving, spit it out. Amazing how I remember the smell and taste. Saw the Kodiak cakes in the grocery store yesterday. Never seen them before. Much better use of the bear. NMFD!!

PMFJ's Quit Group

November 7, 2018

lines-trains-555504.gif

Quitters -

PMFJ - 459 - That was a great tune! I haven't heard it in a really long time. Had a dip dream, felt guilty in the dream for caving, spit it out. Amazing how I remember the smell and taste. Saw the Kodiak cakes in the grocery store yesterday. Never seen them before. Much better use of the bear. NMFD!!

RWM -610- yep yep. Dip addiction is some powerful shit. As long as we stay on top of it, it won't win.

PMFJ's Quit Group

November 7, 2018

lines-trains-555504.gif

Quitters -

RWM -610- yep yep. Dip addiction is some powerful shit. As long as we stay on top of it, it won't win.

STS: 707:  How do those wintergreen tobacco pancakes taste?   Think I'll pass and stay quit with you guys

PMFJ's Quit Group

November 8, 2018

lines-trains-555504.gif

Quitters -

PMFJ - 460 - Another stupid senseless mass murder. Except this one was 20 min. down the 118 Freeway from my house. Sad. NMFD!!

PMFJ's Quit Group

November 8, 2018

lines-trains-555504.gif

Quitters -

PMFJ - 460 - Another stupid senseless mass murder. Except this one was 20 min. down the 118 Freeway from my house. Sad. NMFD!!

STS - 708: Definitely sad indeed.   NMFDT

PMFJ's Quit Group

November 8, 2018

lines-trains-555504.gif

Quitters -

STS - 708: Definitely sad indeed.   NMFDT

RWM -611- Lots of ticking time bombs out there. NDT.

PMFJ's Quit Group

November 9, 2018

lines-trains-555504.gif

Quitters -

PMFJ

RWM -612- We can get on the Quit Train.

PMFJ's Quit Group

November 9, 2018

lines-trains-555504.gif

Quitters -

PMFJ

STS - 709: I'm on board

•  

PMFJ's Quit Group

November 9, 2018

lines-trains-555504.gif

Quitters -

PMFJ - 461 - I'm on board the late train today, had a meeting at my nephew's school. Fire danger again today, high winds, dry air. NMFD!!

STS - 709: I'm on board

large.IMG_6572.jpg.ecfe47e8e3804eada952a32033f49a79.jpg

Frickin pool is gonna kill me! Electrical still needs connecting, salt and chemicals, final inspection won't get done until dirt is removed from yard and small retaining wall is built. So dumb!!

7 hours ago, PMFJ said:

Frickin pool is gonna kill me! 

Looking good. My boys would love to have a pool in the backyard. It'll be nice when those 90+ degree days return.

PMFJ's Quit Group

November 10, 2018

lines-trains-555504.gif

Quitters -

PMFJ - 

RWM -613- Hope you can stay out of the path of the fires. We're on the Express Train today.

PMFJ's Quit Group

November 10, 2018

lines-trains-555504.gif

Quitters -

PMFJ - 462 -  Kraftwerk were awesome! Pool guy just left, started the filter and showed me how to get the leaves out and turn on the light. Fires are 30 miles away, but since the winds died down, the smoke is everywhere. Hazy and stinky. Beat back a crave just before pool guy came. I was cleaning up after breakfast. I always had a dip while doing dishes. Not anymore. NMFD!!

RWM -613- Hope you can stay out of the path of the fires. We're on the Express Train today.

PMFJ's Quit Group

November 10, 2018

lines-trains-555504.gif

Quitters -

PMFJ - 462 -  Kraftwerk were awesome! Pool guy just left, started the filter and showed me how to get the leaves out and turn on the light. Fires are 30 miles away, but since the winds died down, the smoke is everywhere. Hazy and stinky. Beat back a crave just before pool guy came. I was cleaning up after breakfast. I always had a dip while doing dishes. Not anymore. NMFD!!

STS - 710: Love the music.  Glad to hear the pool is working, but bummer on the fires.  NDT

PMFJ's Quit Group

November 11, 2018

lines-trains-555504.gif

Quitters -

PMFJ - 

RWM-614- watch out for dip and television men crawling on the train. NDT.

PMFJ's Quit Group

November 11, 2018

lines-trains-555504.gif

Quitters -

PMFJ - 463 - I love the smell of frying bacon on a Sunday morning!! Much better than dip Television men on my train could only mean trouble. I shall summon the conductor immediately. Have a great Sunday. NMFD!!

PMFJ's Quit Group

November 11, 2018

lines-trains-555504.gif

Quitters -

PMFJ - 463 - I love the smell of frying bacon on a Sunday morning!! Much better than dip Television men on my train could only mean trouble. I shall summon the conductor immediately. Have a great Sunday. NMFD!!

STS - 711: Great tunes with great quitters.  NDT!

PMFJ's Quit Group

November 11, 2018

lines-trains-555504.gif

Quitters -

PMFJ - 464 - Many thanks and blessings to all men and women for their service!! NMFD!!

PMFJ's Quit Group

November 11, 2018

lines-trains-555504.gif

Quitters -

PMFJ - 464 - Many thanks and blessings to all men and women for their service!! NMFD!!

STS - 712: Keeping quit with you Roger and Roy.  NDT!