Quit Smokeless Community

The Name of Your Quit Group Here

Friday,  August 25th,  2017

Quitters - sign here:

NoBearInSight - 33 - Sorry I missed yesterday.  Still quit.  This morning is tough - Friday, but I'm grateful I'm posting now, otherwise I might be running to the store.  I have no ideas on the quit group.  Have to think about that one. I promise not to chew today! NDT.

PMFJ - 19 - All I know is that I managed to get through yesterday. If that is possible, then I can get through today too. I'll deal with tomorrow tomorrow. Best of luck out there! No dip today!

Supporters:

Gibb13 - 205 - Having that quit number ticking up everyday helps. You've got 33 notches on the quit belt, staying quit with you today.

Benpitt - 346: Friday mojo is building up, don't let dip ruin it, quit!

RWM -171-the way to pick a group name is to shamelessly throw out suggestions and see what sticks. 1. The Revenants. 2. Bear Hunters. 3. Zipped Lips, 4. Show Us Your Twitties.

STS: 268 Yep.   1. Bear Slayers, 2. Dip Killers, 3. Quit Seekers, 4. Pretty Pretty Ponies 

rwm3892    39

Saturday, August 26,  2017

Quitters - sign here:

Supporters:

RWM -172- I want to thank you for toughening it out each and every day and not dipping. For me, sometimes I felt like I couldn't live for another minute unless I flew down to the store to pick up a can and stuff my face. All dipping was was momentary relief. Didn't change anything except for how I felt momentarily although I knew I was running away and killing myself while issues were building up. Today it's still real tough facing those issues without dip, but I want the emotional slavery to dip stopped--but it takes time. One dip blows the whole process up. NDT! 

• Like 1

Quitters - sign here:

Supporters:

RWM -172- I want to thank you for toughening it out each and every day and not dipping. For me, sometimes I felt like I couldn't live for another minute unless I flew down to the store to pick up a can and stuff my face. All dipping was was momentary relief. Didn't change anything except for how I felt momentarily although I knew I was running away and killing myself while issues were building up. Today it's still real tough facing those issues without dip, but I want the emotional slavery to dip stopped--but it takes time. One dip blows the whole process up. NDT! 

STS - 269: Let's all win the day today.  For today, we will not dip tobacco.  ODAAT!

CraigMac6    87

Quitters - sign here:

Supporters:

STS - 269: Let's all win the day today.  For today, we will not dip tobacco.  ODAAT!

CraigMac6- Day 755- Well said RWM. Our issues we face on a daily basis will never stop, we just learn to deal with them without depending on the can. It can be done, believe it or not, as many before us and many after us will win this life long battle. I'm quit for today with you gents! NDT! 

rwm3892    39

Sunday, August 27,  2017

Quitters - sign here:

Supporters:

RWM -173- NDT!

PMFJ    0

Sunday, August 27,  2017

Quitters - sign here:

PMFJ - 22 - It's Monday 8/28/17. I'm usually the last one to post. What's up? Where is everyone? NDT!

Supporters:

RWM -173- NDT!

The Name of Your Quit

benpitt    92

Monday, August 28,  2017

Quitters - sign here:

PMFJ - 22 - It's Monday 8/28/17. I'm usually the last one to post. What's up? Where is everyone? NDT!

Supporters:

Benpitt - 349: as long as you're here it's all gravy, keep it up PMFJ i'm quitting with you today

Monday, August 28,  2017

Quitters - sign here:

Supporters:

Benpitt - 349: as long as you're here it's all gravy, keep it up PMFJ i'm quitting with you today

STS -271: Glad to see you posting whatever time it is PMFJ.  I'll stay quit with ya.  NDT!

rwm3892    39

Monday, August 28,  2017

Quitters - sign here:

Supporters:

STS -271: Glad to see you posting whatever time it is PMFJ.  I'll stay quit with ya.  NDT!

RWM -174- some days, everything is upside down. Dip is still getting its ass kicked.

PMFJ    0

Tuesday, August 29,  2017

Quitters - sign here:

PMFJ - 23 - Looks like I'm all alone again. I didn't dip yesterday even though there were some tough moments. But that's just what they were, moments. Just keep remembering that those moments are short, they pass quickly. Just grit your teeth, clench a fist, take a deep breath, scream, or do whatever to get past those moments. Then move on. Enjoy gentlemen! No dip TODAY!!

Supporters:

Gibb13    7

Quitters - sign here:

PMFJ - 23 - Looks like I'm all alone again. I didn't dip yesterday even though there were some tough moments. But that's just what they were, moments. Just keep remembering that those moments are short, they pass quickly. Just grit your teeth, clench a fist, take a deep breath, scream, or do whatever to get past those moments. Then move on. Enjoy gentlemen! No dip TODAY!!

Supporters:

Gibb13 -209 - You're not alone PMFJ, we're right there with you on the quit. Then again, you are. We each have to take the challenge for ourselves. Sounds like you're winning to me. And if you need a helping hand, we're here for that. ODAAT!

benpitt    92

Quitters - sign here:

Supporters:

Gibb13 -209 - You're not alone PMFJ, we're right there with you on the quit. Then again, you are. We each have to take the challenge for ourselves. Sounds like you're winning to me. And if you need a helping hand, we're here for that. ODAAT!

Benpitt - 350: letting the crave pass is really tough to do, and you're right, it's a momentary thing. as time has gone on it's been easier for me to let it pass, but every once in a while i'll get a monster crave wave; that's when you reach out to the crew to grab up some extra support, nobody is alone in this quit game, no way no how, we always got your back just like you have ours, it's how we do at qssn. quit for today the pmfj way!

bflem    133

Quitters - sign here:

Supporters:

Benpitt - 350: letting the crave pass is really tough to do, and you're right, it's a momentary thing. as time has gone on it's been easier for me to let it pass, but every once in a while i'll get a monster crave wave; that's when you reach out to the crew to grab up some extra support, nobody is alone in this quit game, no way no how, we always got your back just like you have ours, it's how we do at qssn. quit for today the pmfj way!

bflem-685- way to fight thru the craves PMFJ. you're doing great. one day at a time, sometimes one sec, min, hour, but never the less NDT!

PMFJ    0

Quitters - sign here:

PMFJ - Thanks guys! Hey Gibb, what does ODAAT mean?

Supporters:

bflem-685- way to fight thru the craves PMFJ. you're doing great. one day at a time, sometimes one sec, min, hour, but never the less NDT!

Quitters - sign here:

PMFJ - Thanks guys! Hey Gibb, what does ODAAT mean?

Supporters:

STS - 272: You are not alone in this quit.  The rest of the crew and I will be here for you anytime.  We all support each other and promise to stay quit One Day At A Time (ODAAT). 

PMFJ    0

Thursday, August 31,  2017

Quitters - sign here:

PMFJ - 25 - I'm still quittin. I"m sorry I missed yesterday. My wife had an appointment to get stitches out and follow up with doctor. She starts chemotherapy on Sept. 11. I think she's going to do great! Still battling the craves every once in a while. They roll in like waves. Take care gentlemen! NDT!

Supporters:

benpitt    92

Quitters - sign here:

PMFJ - 25 - I'm still quittin. I"m sorry I missed yesterday. My wife had an appointment to get stitches out and follow up with doctor. She starts chemotherapy on Sept. 11. I think she's going to do great! Still battling the craves every once in a while. They roll in like waves. Take care gentlemen! NDT!

Supporters:

Benpitt - 352: best wishes pmfj, dip sucks

bflem    133

Quitters - sign here:

Supporters:

bflem-687- NDT with you gents.

PMFJ    0

Quitters - sign here:

PMFJ - I think I'm the only one left in this quit group. I'm going to name it "PMFJ's Quit Group." Yes, bflem, Dip sucks!

Supporters:

PMFJ's Quit Group

Quitters - sign here:

PMFJ - I think I'm the only one left in this quit group. I'm going to name it "PMFJ's Quit Group." Yes, bflem, Dip sucks!

Supporters:

STS - 274:  I will have to concur with me esteemed colleagues that dip does indeed suck.  And I like the new name.  NDT!

Gibb13    7

PMFJ's Quit Group

Quitters - sign here:

Supporters:

STS - 274:  I will have to concur with me esteemed colleagues that dip does indeed suck.  And I like the new name.  NDT!

Gibb13 - 211 - Dip do suck. Way to hang tough during this stressful time PMFJ, sending healing thoughts for your wife.

PMFJ    0

PMFJ's Quit Group

Friday, September 1,  2017

Quitters - sign here:

PMFJ - 26 - I'm still the only one here I guess, so I think we'll keep the name. I was kinda kidding about the name yesterday. But anyway, thanks for well wishes for my wife. I have a good feeling that she's going to be just fine. There's no other choice, honestly. So that's why I gotta remain strong and keep the Bear out of my mouth! I kept it away yesterday and will again today. Dip, the Bear, still sucks!! NDT! Enjoy the long weekend!

Supporters:

Gibb13    7

PMFJ's Quit Group

Quitters - sign here:

PMFJ - 26 - I'm still the only one here I guess, so I think we'll keep the name. I was kinda kidding about the name yesterday. But anyway, thanks for well wishes for my wife. I have a good feeling that she's going to be just fine. There's no other choice, honestly. So that's why I gotta remain strong and keep the Bear out of my mouth! I kept it away yesterday and will again today. Dip, the Bear, still sucks!! NDT! Enjoy the long weekend!

Supporters:

Gibb13 -212 - We're here with you as proud members of the PMFJ Quit Group. NDT!

bflem    133

PMFJ's Quit Group

Quitters - sign here:

Supporters:

bflem-688- yep, roger that. heres to a long dip free weekend. keep it real and quit gents!

benpitt    92

PMFJ's Quit Group

Quitters - sign here:

Supporters:

bflem-688- yep, roger that. heres to a long dip free weekend. keep it real and quit gents!

Benpitt - 353: cheers dudes, have a good long quit weekend