Quit Smokeless Community
Sign in to follow this  
Jilly84

What has been working for me to post roll is:  1. Do NOT click on the "quote button"  2. Highlight the entire last post starting with " To join this group all you have to do is quit dipping and post Roll Call ." all the way through the last person to post under supporters.  3. Either right click on the highlighted area and click "copy" or press the "Ctrl" key and the letter "C" at the same time.  4. At the bottom of the page (below the fat blue bar with page numbers on it and below the very last post) is a blank box for a new post (says "reply to this topic").   Place cursor in this box and right click "paste" or "ctrl" and "V" at the same time.  5. Go to the middle of your post where it says "quitters" add your name, quit days and comments then click "submit reply". 

Muddler    80

I started doing it Spector's way too, but

This works too: Dipstick in my group figured it out.

1. Do click the quote button of the selection you want to quote - in this case, roll call.

medium.Step1.png.a740125934379221ec1bc15

2) On a Mac, hold CMD down while right clicking or 2 finger click new the area in red below.   I'm guessing that this is CONTROL-RIGHT CLICK on a PC.

medium.59662ad9c5177_Step2.png.3a763a650

3) That should give you the menu below, click on "Remove Quote and Keep Contents"

medium.59662ada39887_Step3.png.0e76c6438

• Like 1

Scott1789    0

Cool! I'm on a PC and used Ctrl, right click and that "Remove Quote and Keep Contents" thing appeared. Thanks!

Scott