Ohioman1972

Roll Call

large.XZdipshitz2.png.48063753120cb41a0bb545b40ae5ab63.png

February 12, 2018

Quitters - sign here

DWLT  - 39 - NDT!

mcarlson006 Day 50!  NDT.

bear5 - day 45!!! 

Bonanza - Day 36!  ND this weekend, today or ever again.  A wise man once said that I'm ODAFDE.

Supporters - Sign Here

STS  - 439: Congrats on 50 days MC.  This quit group is kicking some serious nic bitch ass.  Keep up the fine work guys.  I'll join ya for NDT!

PMFJ - 191 - Happy 50th Mc! Half way to the Hall of Fame! No sweat.  Keep it going guys! NDT!!

February 12, 2018

Quitters - sign here

DWLT  - 39 - NDT!

bear5 - day 45!!! 

Bonanza - Day 36!  ND this weekend, today or ever again.  A wise man once said that I'm ODAFDE.

FoodBuzz -44- NDT!!! Clean as a whistle. Lol...Bonanza looks like the acronym is carrying on. Think I pulled it off a DWLT post. I’d have to check. No dip today gents and proud of it!!!

Supporters - Sign Here

STS  - 439: Congrats on 50 days MC.  This quit group is kicking some serious nic bitch ass.  Keep up the fine work guys.  I'll join ya for NDT!

Told my brother in law I quit chewing.  He responds with "I can tell who's quitting at work by who's always bumming a dip off me".  Thought it was funny, but big point here is "Don't be that guy!"  Let's stay quit!

• Haha 1

February 12, 2018

Quitters - sign here

DWLT  - 39 - NDT!

bear5 - day 45!!! 

FoodBuzz -44- NDT!!! Clean as a whistle. Lol...Bonanza looks like the acronym is carrying on. Think I pulled it off a DWLT post. I’d have to check. No dip today gents and proud of it!!!

Supporters - Sign Here

RWM -342- Not gonna be that guy! NDT.

February 13, 2018

Quitters - sign here

DWLT  - 40 - Great to see we're all sticking with the quit!  Keep it up and NDT!

Supporters - Sign Here

February 13, 2018

Quitters - sign here

DWLT  - 40 - Great to see we're all sticking with the quit!  Keep it up and NDT!

Bonanza - Day 37

Supporters - Sign Here

February 13, 2018

Quitters - sign here

Bonanza - Day 37

Supporters - Sign Here

STS 440 - Congrats on day 40 DWLT.  With you at day 40 and me a 440, we should share a lot of big milestone days together in the future.  Let's make that happen.  We'll get there one day at a time.    Stay strong all you XDipShitZ and all you honorary XDipShitZ.  NDT!  

February 13, 2018

Quitters - sign here

Bonanza - Day 37

Supporters - Sign Here

STS 440 - Congrats on day 40 DWLT.  With you at day 40 and me a 440, we should share a lot of big milestone days together in the future.  Let's make that happen.  We'll get there one day at a time.    Stay strong all you XDipShitZ and all you honorary XDipShitZ.  NDT!  

RWM -343- I am hearing the song 'Closing Time' on the radio for the first time as I type this. Not letting dip take me home again.

February 13, 2018

Quitters - sign here

Bonanza - Day 37

FoodBuzz -45- NDT. Congrats DWLT on 40 today and MC on 50 yesterday.

Supporters - Sign Here

RWM -343- I am hearing the song 'Closing Time' on the radio for the first time as I type this. Not letting dip take me home again.

February 13, 2018

Quitters - sign here

Bonanza - Day 37

Supporters - Sign Here

PMFJ - 192 - Yo Xdipshitz! I'm all in with you! There's plenty of room on the No Dip Express that I've been riding since August. It's powered by shear will and determination. Jump on it! NDT!!

February 13, 2018

Quitters - sign here

Bonanza - Day 37

Supporters - Sign Here

PMFJ - 192 - Yo Xdipshitz! I'm all in with you! There's plenty of room on the No Dip Express that I've been riding since August. It's powered by shear will and determination. Jump on it! NDT!!

Tiger - 1847 - Excellent, EXCELLENT work in here guys! I would like to congratulate y’all on kicking some ass today. If you are looking for a way to “double down” on your quit(reinforce it), then I would also like to encourage y’all to post support for the months that follow. Some of you are, and that’s fantastic. Posting support gives back to the site in several ways, it helps the newbs tremendously, and it also helps to keep your head in the game(it gives you one more reason to stay quit). Some day, it’ll be your post that saves a quitter from caving.

February 14, 2018

Quitters - sign here

FoodBuzz -46- Maybe just me but it seems my relationship with my family has improved since I quit. I don’t have that dark looming cloud over my head of a shorter life that’s made me a bit stand offish. Cheers to quit. Happy V-Day to all!

Supporters - Sign Here

February 14, 2018

Quitters - sign here

FoodBuzz -46- Maybe just me but it seems my relationship with my family has improved since I quit. I don’t have that dark looming cloud over my head of a shorter life that’s made me a bit stand offish. Cheers to quit. Happy V-Day to all!

DWLT - 41 and still done with the lip turd!  

Supporters - Sign Here

February 14, 2018

Quitters - sign here

Supporters - Sign Here

Tiger - 1849 - No woman wants to kiss a dude with cat shit in his teeth. I promise. FB, you can just about bet that almost EVERYTHING in your life has improved since you quit dipping. Quitting dip can be the springboard for lots of cool shit in your life. All because you are kicking the nic bitch in the ass today. 

February 14, 2018

Quitters - sign here

Supporters - Sign Here

Tiger - 1849 - No woman wants to kiss a dude with cat shit in his teeth. I promise. FB, you can just about bet that almost EVERYTHING in your life has improved since you quit dipping. Quitting dip can be the springboard for lots of cool shit in your life. All because you are kicking the nic bitch in the ass today. 

STS - 441:  Foodbuzz, great to see you offering support in other groups, it really helps reinforce your own quit.  DWLT, Love the photo.  It was my oral surgeon that finally got me to quit.  I thought the cost of dip itself was expensive, until I got the oral surgeon's bills - then I knew how expensive dip really was.  I am lucky that he did not have to cut parts of my face off, and hopefully I quit in time that he never will.  I'm all in for staying quit with you guys.  Will check back in on this page after I get back from vacation.  Until then - nobody caves damnit!!!  ODAAT!

February 14, 2018

Quitters - sign here

Supporters - Sign Here

STS - 441:  Foodbuzz, great to see you offering support in other groups, it really helps reinforce your own quit.  DWLT, Love the photo.  It was my oral surgeon that finally got me to quit.  I thought the cost of dip itself was expensive, until I got the oral surgeon's bills - then I knew how expensive dip really was.  I am lucky that he did not have to cut parts of my face off, and hopefully I quit in time that he never will.  I'm all in for staying quit with you guys.  Will check back in on this page after I get back from vacation.  Until then - nobody caves damnit!!!  ODAAT!

PMFJ - 193 - No lip turds, no cat shit, no dirty fingers, no more brown stuff hanging from my beard (so attractive). Food and drink taste better. And yes, FB, relationships improve. Quitting this shit has been one of the best things I've done for me and my family! Come and check me out in the November 2017 Quit group all by my lonesome, except when STS is sending me train songs and/or RWM checks in on me with support. These groups have been more valuable to me than I ever thought they could be. Keep riding the No Dip Express with me! NDT!!

February 14, 2018

Quitters - sign here

Supporters - Sign Here

PMFJ - 193 - No lip turds, no cat shit, no dirty fingers, no more brown stuff hanging from my beard (so attractive). Food and drink taste better. And yes, FB, relationships improve. Quitting this shit has been one of the best things I've done for me and my family! Come and check me out in the November 2017 Quit group all by my lonesome, except when STS is sending me train songs and/or RWM checks in on me with support. These groups have been more valuable to me than I ever thought they could be. Keep riding the No Dip Express with me! NDT!!

RWM-344- I'm all in today gentlemen. Thanks for being here. NDT!

February 14, 2018

Quitters - sign here

Bonanza - Day 38.  Fully agree with FoodBuzz, the family thing was on my mind alot too.  One thing to kick the bucket from a grabber or an accident, it's an entire other thing to do something intentionally to slowly kill yourself.

Supporters - Sign Here

RWM-344- I'm all in today gentlemen. Thanks for being here. NDT!

February 15, 2018

Quitters - sign here

DWLT - Day 42 and I don't need no chew!

Supporters - Sign Here

February 15, 2018

Quitters - sign here

Supporters - Sign Here

STS 442: Day 44-two and through with chew.  NDT!  Supporting you gents. 

February 15, 2018

Quitters - sign here

Bonanza - Day 39

Supporters - Sign Here

February 15, 2018

Quitters - sign here

Bonanza - Day 39

FoodBuzz -47- “I’m breaking the habit tonight” (Linkin Park). “Nobody can drag me down” (One Direction). Anyone get Gernjer’s contact info? I’m missing that guy around here.

Supporters - Sign Here

February 15, 2018

Quitters - sign here

Bonanza - Day 39

FoodBuzz -47- “I’m breaking the habit tonight” (Linkin Park). “Nobody can drag me down” (One Direction). Anyone get Gernjer’s contact info? I’m missing that guy around here.

Bear5 - Day 48. 

Supporters - Sign Here

February 15, 2018

Quitters - sign here

Bonanza - Day 39

Bear5 - Day 48. 

Supporters - Sign Here

PMFJ -194- I'm all in with the XDIPSHITZ today! NDT!!