Quit Smokeless Community
Ohioman1972

Roll Call

Very nice to see! A full list of XdipshitZ quitters posting roll! Super great day to see the support. 

Sitting in an airport with delayed flights, my jaw is tired of chewing gum. So glad to see this core group still hating chew!!!

Thank You All!!! 

Cheers to quit!

FB

• Like 3

large.XZdipshitz2.png.48063753120cb41a0bb545b40ae5ab63.png

March 7, 2018

Quitters - sign here

DWLT - 62 - Great to see everyone posting roll call, and would hate to see any of the XdipshitZ crew fall off the quit train at this point.  Another chew free day for this nicotine addict, and happy for it!  NDT!

Supporters - Sign Here

• Like 1

March 7, 2018

Quitters - sign here

DWLT - 62 - Great to see everyone posting roll call, and would hate to see any of the XdipshitZ crew fall off the quit train at this point.  Another chew free day for this nicotine addict, and happy for it!  NDT!

Bonanza - Day 59  Said no to a cigar over the weekend.  "Yea, I thought you quit chew, not cigars!"  That Nic Bitch (and those who are not addicted) is/are sneaky.

Supporters - Sign Here

March 7, 2018

Quitters - sign here

Bonanza - Day 59  Said no to a cigar over the weekend.  "Yea, I thought you quit chew, not cigars!"  That Nic Bitch (and those who are not addicted) is/are sneaky.

Supporters - Sign Here

TR1960 - 1843 - Good decisions and good work gents. Through this time of potential emotional drags, and brain farts, stay focused on one goal. NDT.  Your Freedom rewards will come.   

March 7, 2018

Quitters - sign here

Supporters - Sign Here

TR1960 - 1843 - Good decisions and good work gents. Through this time of potential emotional drags, and brain farts, stay focused on one goal. NDT.  Your Freedom rewards will come.   

STS - 462:  Good man Bonanza, a cigar has been the gateway to many a cave for quitters.  I had to turn down a cigar over the summer.  Like you said, I had to explain, that I am a tobacco addict and I am avoiding all tobacco products.   *****   Special shout out to a man that posts on this board everyday -  RWM (supporter extraordinaire) who is marking one year quit today.  Please join me in offering congratulations to him.***

March 7, 2018

Quitters - sign here

Supporters - Sign Here

STS - 462:  Good man Bonanza, a cigar has been the gateway to many a cave for quitters.  I had to turn down a cigar over the summer.  Like you said, I had to explain, that I am a tobacco addict and I am avoiding all tobacco products.   *****   Special shout out to a man that posts on this board everyday -  RWM (supporter extraordinaire) who is marking one year quit today.  Please join me in offering congratulations to him.***

PMFJ - 214 - Good morning gents, I'm happy to join you in the Quit today. I'm riding the rails of the No Dip Express in the bar car! No cigars, cigarettes, vaping shit, and definitely no dip allowed! And RWM is The Man today, busting a year of freedom! Congrats! NDT!!

March 7, 2018

Quitters - sign here

Supporters - Sign Here

PMFJ - 214 - Good morning gents, I'm happy to join you in the Quit today. I'm riding the rails of the No Dip Express in the bar car! No cigars, cigarettes, vaping shit, and definitely no dip allowed! And RWM is The Man today, busting a year of freedom! Congrats! NDT!!

RWM -365- Much thanks gentlemen. Dip is MY bitch today. 

March 7, 2018

Quitters - sign here

Bear5 - Day 68... 

Supporters - Sign Here

March 7, 2018

Quitters - sign here

Bear5 - Day 68... 

FoodBuzz -67- RWM! Super congrats to your year 1... 365 days...wow! We’re jealous, but so happy to see you posting to be proof that this quit is obtainable ^_^ 

Supporters - Sign Here

I’ve been on travels to companies around the US to “solve business problem”. 

Had a chance to go to US Tobacco...was not in the right mind frame, so had to tell my company I declined.

However!!! Let me imagine a couple of the problems they are facing...

1) “Sin Taxes” reduce our sales. - My Solution...change your crappy crop!

2) People with long dipping history like RWM haven’t chewed for a year with other much longer than a year - My Solution...give up now cause RWM and people like this have stated something like “RWM -365- Much thanks gentlemen. Dip is MY bitch today”

OH YEAH DIP IS OUR BITCH TODAY US TOBACCO...SUCK IT!! How long? Let’s start with 25 years, but we prefer FOREVER!

Cheers to quit and a better life!

• Haha 1

March 8, 2018

Quitters - sign here

DWLT - 63 - Congrats RWM on 1 year, that's great!  Good call Bonanza on the cigar offer.  While most people can handle the occasional cigar, I'm such a total nicotine addict that I won't take that chance anymore.  Once I start sliding down that slippery slope I'm quickly back to using, and then it is quickly an all day, every day, thing.  Think I'll make this quit my last quit instead!  SO NO MORE CAVING TO THE CRAVING, and NDT!

Supporters - Sign Here

March 8, 2018

Quitters - sign here

DWLT - 63 - Congrats RWM on 1 year, that's great!  Good call Bonanza on the cigar offer.  While most people can handle the occasional cigar, I'm such a total nicotine addict that I won't take that chance anymore.  Once I start sliding down that slippery slope I'm quickly back to using, and then it is quickly an all day, every day, thing.  Think I'll make this quit my last quit instead!  SO NO MORE CAVING TO THE CRAVING, and NDT!

FoodBuzz -68- No dip today, but hope these sores in my mouth go away. Going to eat more seeds and chew less gum. 

Supporters - Sign Here

March 8, 2018

Quitters - sign here

FoodBuzz -68- No dip today, but hope these sores in my mouth go away. Going to eat more seeds and chew less gum. 

Supporters - Sign Here

RWM -366- thanks D! I agree with staying away from the slippery slope. There's too many other sweet goodies for the taking in life than tobacco. Move on en totale. NDT.

March 8, 2018

Quitters - sign here

Supporters - Sign Here

RWM -366- thanks D! I agree with staying away from the slippery slope. There's too many other sweet goodies for the taking in life than tobacco. Move on en totale. NDT.

STS - 463: Proud to be quit with you fine gents today.  Don't need or want tobacco in my life.  NDT!

March 8, 2018

Quitters - sign here

mcarlson006- 74.  RWM that's impressive and congrats!  Frustrated the first thing I think of in the morning, with side of mouth watering and craving, is throwing in a dip.  Suppose that is the punishment I get to endure for dipping for so long.  Either way, committed to today, remained pissed about how I let myself become addicted but stoked to be posting today and seeing everyone's numbers continue to grow. 

Supporters - Sign Here

STS - 463: Proud to be quit with you fine gents today.  Don't need or want tobacco in my life.  NDT!

March 8, 2018

Quitters - sign here

mcarlson006- 74.  RWM that's impressive and congrats!  Frustrated the first thing I think of in the morning, with side of mouth watering and craving, is throwing in a dip.  Suppose that is the punishment I get to endure for dipping for so long.  Either way, committed to today, remained pissed about how I let myself become addicted but stoked to be posting today and seeing everyone's numbers continue to grow. 

Supporters - Sign Here

PMFJ - 215 - Good day everyone! Glad to see y'all still here beating back the NB and all of her BS! Keep it going! NDT!! 

March 8, 2018

Quitters - sign here

Bonanza - RWM Congrats on the 1 year 1 day!!  - Oh, and I'm at Day 60

Supporters - Sign Here

PMFJ - 215 - Good day everyone! Glad to see y'all still here beating back the NB and all of her BS! Keep it going! NDT!! 

E

March 8, 2018

Quitters - sign here

Bonanza - RWM Congrats on the 1 year 1 day!!  - Oh, and I'm at Day 60

Bear5 - Day 69 - Definitely not gonna cave on day 69!!!! NDT!

Supporters - Sign Here

• Members
  • 263 posts

E

March 9, 2018

Quitters - sign here

Supporters - Sign Here

PMFJ - 216 - Yo, where is everyone? I'm usually one of the last to post up here. Anyway, enjoy another dip free weekend! NDT!!

March 9, 2018

Quitters - sign here

Supporters - Sign Here

PMFJ - 216 - Yo, where is everyone? I'm usually one of the last to post up here. Anyway, enjoy another dip free weekend! NDT!!

March 9, 2018

Quitters - sign here

FoodBuzz -69- Oh boy! Day 69!!! I know what I’m having today. A bowl of “Screw You Dip”! Let’s get some quit going on in here!

Supporters - Sign Here

March 9, 2018

Quitters - sign here

FoodBuzz -69- Oh boy! Day 69!!! I know what I’m having today. A bowl of “Screw You Dip”! Let’s get some quit going on in here!

Supporters - Sign Here

STS - 464: Congrats on day 69 Food.  Five days for me, then I have a whole day set aside Four-Sixty-Nine.  Screw dip and screw you US Tobacco for using Earl Campbell and Walt Garrison to peddle your poison on TV to impressionable boys like me.  NMFDT!!!!

March 9, 2018

Quitters - sign here

DWLT - 64 - congrats to Bear at 70 and Bonanza over 60 - Happy No Dip Friday! Don't be a slave by cavin' to the cravin'.

Supporters - Sign Here

STS - 464: Congrats on day 69 Food.  Five days for me, then I have a whole day set aside Four-Sixty-Nine.  Screw dip and screw you US Tobacco for using Earl Campbell and Walt Garrison to peddle your poison on TV to impressionable boys like me.  NMFDT!!!!

• Like 1

March 9, 2018

Quitters - sign here

DWLT - 64 - congrats to Bear at 70 and Bonanza over 60 - Happy No Dip Friday! Don't be a slave by cavin' to the cravin'.

Bear5 - Day 70!! NDT!!

Supporters - Sign Here

March 9, 2018

Quitters - sign here

Bear5 - Day 70!! NDT!!

Supporters - Sign Here

RWM -367- they weren't paid peddlers, but I remember many guys on Georgia Championship Wrestling dipping alot when their Saturday afternoon show was beamed north of the Mason Dixon line via the Superstation WTBS when we first got cable. Right after watching,  I would go to the 7-11 and sweet talk the clerk into selling me a can of copenhagen. NDT!