STS - 690: NDT!

large.XZdipshitz2.png.48063753120cb41a0b

Sunday October 21, 2018

FoodBuzz -295- NDT!

STS - 690: NDT!

RWM -593- NDT!

Monday October 22, 2018

FoodBuzz -296- If an addict dies as a result of their addiction would is be considered suicide? Anyway - NDT!

Monday October 22, 2018

FoodBuzz -296- If an addict dies as a result of their addiction would is be considered suicide? Anyway - NDT!

STS - 691:  Good question. I would say no, as most of us addicts did not want harm associated with getting the "fix".  Many times praying that a little lump on the lip or gum was not cancer.  But despite the risks, we went ahead and dipped - that is true addiction.  Glad to be facing the addiction head on - and very happy to be quit with you.  NDT!

• Members
  • 5,238 posts
  • Quit Date:12/01/2016

Monday October 22, 2018

STS - 691:  Good question. I would say no, as most of us addicts did not want harm associated with getting the "fix".  Many times praying that a little lump on the lip or gum was not cancer.  But despite the risks, we went ahead and dipped - that is true addiction.  Glad to be facing the addiction head on - and very happy to be quit with you.  NDT!

PMFJ - 443 - I don't think so but I do think that most addicts understand that their actions are self-destructive. I know that was the case for me. My uncle who recently passed away had quit his 3-4 pack a day habit years ago but was unable to escape the consequences. I don't think he intended to suffer that way. My father's oldest brother is now dealing with the same shit, COPD, oxygen 24/7. My dad has cut back a ton over the years, he might smoke a pack a week. I don't know why he doesn't just stop. When he comes to visit me, he doesn't smoke for over a week. I can only control myself, so NMFD!!

Monday October 22, 2018

PMFJ - 443 - I don't think so but I do think that most addicts understand that their actions are self-destructive. I know that was the case for me. My uncle who recently passed away had quit his 3-4 pack a day habit years ago but was unable to escape the consequences. I don't think he intended to suffer that way. My father's oldest brother is now dealing with the same shit, COPD, oxygen 24/7. My dad has cut back a ton over the years, he might smoke a pack a week. I don't know why he doesn't just stop. When he comes to visit me, he doesn't smoke for over a week. I can only control myself, so NMFD!!

Bonanza - 288 - Nice philosophical question for a Monday.  Maybe someone who doesn't know what addiction is like - maybe they can get a pass.  But for us who know full well what this is about, if we started again I think that would lean toward suicidal tendencies (one of my favorite bands...Institutionalized is one of my favorites). We know that another chew has a good chance to lead to an addiction that one may not be able to shake and eventually cause death, but at that time I didn't care (I thought this exact thing when I broke my other long term quit) - that was depression though.  My vote is no.  I could make alcoholic parallels that would say yes though.  Either way I'm glad I know you guys and hopefully none of us will have to actually answer that question for ourselves.

• Like 1

Monday October 22, 2018

Bonanza - 288 - Nice philosophical question for a Monday.  Maybe someone who doesn't know what addiction is like - maybe they can get a pass.  But for us who know full well what this is about, if we started again I think that would lean toward suicidal tendencies (one of my favorite bands...Institutionalized is one of my favorites). We know that another chew has a good chance to lead to an addiction that one may not be able to shake and eventually cause death, but at that time I didn't care (I thought this exact thing when I broke my other long term quit) - that was depression though.  My vote is no.  I could make alcoholic parallels that would say yes though.  Either way I'm glad I know you guys and hopefully none of us will have to actually answer that question for ourselves.

RWM -594- NDT!

Tuesday October 23, 2018

FoodBuzz -297- It’s a good day to have a good day and that’s going to happen with no dip!

Tuesday October 23, 2018

FoodBuzz -297- It’s a good day to have a good day and that’s going to happen with no dip!

STS - 692: I always enjoy your spirit Nick.  You make life fun.  Damn we got you moving up to the third floor soon, RWM joining me on six for little bit, and I have already started packing my bags for the new digs on the 7th floor.  ODAAT

• Thanks 1

Tuesday October 23, 2018

STS - 692: I always enjoy your spirit Nick.  You make life fun.  Damn we got you moving up to the third floor soon, RWM joining me on six for little bit, and I have already started packing my bags for the new digs on the 7th floor.  ODAAT

RWM -595- Got my shit already packed. No dip definitely will happen. NDT.

• Like 1

Tuesday October 23, 2018

RWM -595- Got my shit already packed. No dip definitely will happen. NDT.

PMFJ - 444 - As long as you ain't packing no dip for the trip!! NMFD!!

•  

Tuesday October 24, 2018

FoodBuzz -298- On the road again. No dip again! NDT!

Tuesday October 24, 2018

STS - 693 - Safe travels.   Fuck tobacco!!

Tuesday October 24, 2018

PMFJ - 445 -  Be cool and tobacco free! NMFD!!

Wednesday October 24, 2018

Bonanza - 290 - Every time someone chews, a cute little bunny dies!  Do you want that on your conscience?

Wednesday October 24, 2018

Bonanza - 290 - Every time someone chews, a cute little bunny dies!  Do you want that on your conscience?

RwM -596- no bunnies dying on my account today. 

Thursday October 25, 2018

FoodBuzz -299- Congrats to Tiger on the next level! Glad to see Bonanza! NDT!

STS - 694: Keeping quit with my brother Nick today on the eve of the third floor. 

STS - 694: Keeping quit with my brother Nick today on the eve of the third floor

RWM -597- going to remain a proud xdipshit today.

STS - 694: Keeping quit with my brother Nick today on the eve of the third floor

DWLT - 294 - Back from the woods temporarily.  First time I have ever hunted elk without tobacco of some sort in my mouth.  Successfully dodged cigars, chew, vape devices, etc. that were in use and offered up by my hunting party.  Although I haven't got my elk yet, not dipping on a hunt for the first time is a pretty big success for me.  Congrats FB on hitting that 3rd floor tomorrow!  NDT!

• Like 1

Keep it up DW! You know when elk tastes best right? With ~300 days quit! Lol!

DWLT - 294 - Back from the woods temporarily.  First time I have ever hunted elk without tobacco of some sort in my mouth.  Successfully dodged cigars, chew, vape devices, etc. that were in use and offered up by my hunting party.  Although I haven't got my elk yet, not dipping on a hunt for the first time is a pretty big success for me.  Congrats FB on hitting that 3rd floor tomorrow!  NDT!

Bonanza - 291 - I can imagine all the "Oh, just have one...it's not going to kill ya" 's.  Nice fucking work staying strong DWLT!  (profanity added for emphasis)  NDT!

Friday October 26, 2018

FoodBuzz -300- Hey nic bitch! You've bored me over the last 299 days, so I'll let Leonidas do the talking today. You have no chance today NDT!!

giphy.gif

Friday October 26, 2018

FoodBuzz -300- Hey nic bitch! You've bored me over the last 299 days, so I'll let Leonidas do the talking today. You have no chance today NDT!!

giphy.gif

STS - 695: OH HELL YES!!!!  Day 300 for Nick!!!!!  Congrats buddy!!!!  :bravo:

•