Quit Smokeless Community
Ohioman1972

Roll Call

THE PIONEER QUITTERS

Thursday, March 29, 2018 

QUESTION OF THE DAY:  How do you take your coffee?

Pioneer Quitters

Hoggle - 33 - a bit of skim milk, no sugar

Dillhole:  16 - the age I started dipping - 38 years ago.  NNT - cream, no sugar.  3 day weekend coming up.  I've been commuting 40 miles one way to work, for 27 years.  I drive by at least 10 stores that sell dip.  This morning I looked at each one and gave them the finger as I drove by.  I pulled into my spot at work and told myself I feel free (with a tear in my eye). 

Splintercell - 42 - NDT - Straight black, lots of it too.

Supporters:

FoodBuzz -89- Coffee? Cream, sugar, iced, shaken with no lid. Starbucks can’t ever get the shaken with no lid part right...amateurs ^_^ 

JuGray - 303 - My coffee has a dab of cream with dark brown sugar. NDT

bflem-896- coffee strong and black. hot or cold.  french press. grind beans daily. grinds go to the compost. ndt! great work in here folks!

Tiger - 1891 - I take mine in a mug. With caffeine. Two finger salute to UST with Dillhole today. 

Thursday, March 29, 2018 

Pioneer Quitters

Dillhole:  16 - the age I started dipping - 38 years ago.  NNT - cream, no sugar.  3 day weekend coming up.  I've been commuting 40 miles one way to work, for 27 years.  I drive by at least 10 stores that sell dip.  This morning I looked at each one and gave them the finger as I drove by.  I pulled into my spot at work and told myself I feel free (with a tear in my eye). 

Supporters:

FoodBuzz -89- Coffee? Cream, sugar, iced, shaken with no lid. Starbucks can’t ever get the shaken with no lid part right...amateurs ^_^ 

bflem-896- coffee strong and black. hot or cold.  french press. grind beans daily. grinds go to the compost. ndt! great work in here folks!

Tiger - 1891 - I take mine in a mug. With caffeine. Two finger salute to UST with Dillhole today. 

STS - 484:  Black, like my men.  :D  Any Airplane fans out there?

• Haha 1

Thursday, March 29, 2018 

Pioneer Quitters

Supporters:

STS - 484:  Black, like my men.  :D  Any Airplane fans out there?

RWM -387- Surely you can't be serious, STS. NDT.

It's just a matter of time before STS makes an "I am serious, and don't call me Shirley" crack.

• Haha 2

Thursday, March 29, 2018 

Pioneer Quitters

Tank - Day 32 - A dab of 2% milk and a teaspoon of honey.  "I speak jive" while making my coffee :smile:

Supporters:

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Hoggle said:

It's just a matter of time before STS makes an "I am serious, and don't call me Shirley" crack.

22A94201-85AD-4DAA-BD80-E6F82F103381.gif

• Like 3

Thursday, March 29, 2018 

Pioneer Quitters

Tank - Day 32 - A dab of 2% milk and a teaspoon of honey.  "I speak jive" while making my coffee :smile:

Supporters:

PMFJ - 23X - Not much of a coffee fan, orange juice is my preferred morning beverage. Fck the NB on Throat Punch Thursday!! NMFD!!

Thursday, March 29, 2018

QUESTION OF THE DAY: How do you take your coffee?

Pioneer Quitters

Hoggle - 33 - a bit of skim milk, no sugar

Dillhole: 16 - the age I started dipping - 38 years ago. NNT - cream, no sugar. 3 day weekend coming up. I've been commuting 40 miles one way to work, for 27 years. I drive by at least 10 stores that sell dip. This morning I looked at each one and gave them the finger as I drove by. I pulled into my spot at work and told myself I feel free (with a tear in my eye).

Tank - Day 32 - A dab of 2% milk and a teaspoon of honey. "I speak jive" while making my coffee :smile:

Linux@root Day 23 Black no sugar. I picked the wrong week to stop sniffing glue, my man Loyd Bridges. Well done Dill 40 miles is one heck of a commute.

Supporters:

FoodBuzz -89- Coffee? Cream, sugar, iced, shaken with no lid. Starbucks can’t ever get the shaken with no lid part right...amateurs ^_^

bflem-896- coffee strong and black. hot or cold. french press. grind beans daily. grinds go to the compost. ndt! great work in here folks!

STS - 484: Black, like my men. :D Any Airplane fans out there?

PMFJ - 23X - Not much of a coffee fan, orange juice is my preferred morning beverage. Fck the NB on Throat Punch Thursday!! NMFD!!

6 minutes ago, Linux@root said:

Linux@root Day 23 Black no sugar. I picked the wrong week to stop sniffing glue, my man Loyd Bridges. Well done Dill 40 miles is one heck of a commute.

D1252CEA-5275-4F03-8831-4AD9DFEE1D00.gif

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, Hoggle said:

Well if he does I can translate his “jive”. Haha I used lines from this movie in my high school public speaking class. Oh crazy awesome!!! :D

Friday, March 30, 2018 

QUESTION OF THE DAY: Which would you rather have - a chance to go back in time and fix all your mistakes, or $10,000,000.00 cash?

Pioneer Quitters

Hoggle - 35 - I'd choose to fix my mistakes.  I wouldn't be quite as rich, but at least I'd have a clean conscience.  

Friday, March 30, 2018 

QUESTION OF THE DAY: Which would you rather have - a chance to go back in time and fix all your mistakes, or $10,000,000.00 cash?

Pioneer Quitters

Hoggle - 35 - I'd choose to fix my mistakes.  I wouldn't be quite as rich, but at least I'd have a clean conscience.

Dillhole 17 NNT - following Hoggle's lead.  Fix my mistakes - damn tough question - kinda glad neither could ever happen

Friday, March 30, 2018 

Pioneer Quitters

Dillhole 17 NNT - following Hoggle's lead.  Fix my mistakes - damn tough question - kinda glad neither could ever happen

Supporters:

JuGray -304- Id take the money. My mistakes made me who I am, and I am proud of who I have become. We aren't perfect...except for Dr. Rumack.

Friday, March 30, 2018 

Pioneer Quitters

Supporters:

JuGray -304- Id take the money. My mistakes made me who I am, and I am proud of who I have become. We aren't perfect...except for Dr. Rumack.

ipoppa33- day 1507- NDT!  keep up the good work!

Friday, March 30, 2018 

Pioneer Quitters

SC - 43 days of freedom - Give me the cash,  my mistakes are part of who I am today.........

Supporters:

Friday, March 30, 2018 

Pioneer Quitters

SC - 43 days of freedom - Give me the cash,  my mistakes are part of who I am today.........

Linux@root Day 24 Butterfly effect, I'll take the cash.

Supporters:

Friday, March 30, 2018 

Pioneer Quitters

Supporters:

TR1960 - 1866 - If I take the cash, can I buy some mistake fix at Amazon with free shipping?  Welcome back Dillhole!

Edited by TR1960

Friday, March 30, 2018 

Pioneer Quitters

Supporters:

TR1960 - 1866 - If I take the cash, can I buy some mistake fix at Amazon with free shipping?  Welcome back Dillhole!

STS - 485: I would be very leery on going back in time and changing any aspect of my life, as even something that would seem a small change at the time, may drastically alter the course of my life from that change on.  Way too much Back To The Future and The Terminator thoughts going on for me.  So it looks like I get to keep the cash.  That is unless taking the cash is something I consider to be a mistake at sometime in the future and I am offered this choice again.  Holy shit, I think I need more coffee or less coffee.  The one thing I don't need is a wad of poison leaves in my lower lip.  NMFDT!

• Haha 2

Friday, March 30, 2018 

QUESTION OF THE DAY: Which would you rather have - a chance to go back in time and fix all your mistakes, or $10,000,000.00 cash?

Pioneer Quitters

Supporters:

STS - 485: I would be very leery on going back in time and changing any aspect of my life, as even something that would seem a small change at the time, may drastically alter the course of my life from that change on.  Way too much Back To The Futureand The Terminator thoughts going on for me.  So it looks like I get to keep the cash.  That is unless taking the cash is something I consider to be a mistake at sometime in the future and I am offered this choice again.  Holy shit, I think I need more coffee or less coffee.  The one thing I don't need is a wad of poison leaves in my lower lip.  NMFDT!

Tiger - 1892 - Shit, gimme the money. I’ve let go of the past. Woohoo! Dinner’s on me!

Friday, March 30, 2018 

QUESTION OF THE DAY: Which would you rather have - a chance to go back in time and fix all your mistakes, or $10,000,000.00 cash?

Pioneer Quitters

Tank - 34 - If I fixed my mistakes I wouldn't be here with you fine people!  NDT

Supporters:

STS - 485: I would be very leery on going back in time and changing any aspect of my life, as even something that would seem a small change at the time, may drastically alter the course of my life from that change on.  Way too much Back To The Futureand The Terminator thoughts going on for me.  So it looks like I get to keep the cash.  That is unless taking the cash is something I consider to be a mistake at sometime in the future and I am offered this choice again.  Holy shit, I think I need more coffee or less coffee.  The one thing I don't need is a wad of poison leaves in my lower lip.  NMFDT!

Tiger - 1892 - Shit, gimme the money. I’ve let go of the past. Woohoo! Dinner’s on me!

Friday, March 30, 2018 

Pioneer Quitters

Tank - 34 - If I fixed my mistakes I wouldn't be here with you fine people!  NDT

Supporters:

PMFJ -237 - Great question. The cool part about being a late chimer inner is that I get to read what you all have written and I might get to change my initial answer. So after all that, I would take the $$$! With the wisdom I have accrued at 51 years old, I think I have a pretty good idea of what to do with that amount of money to make it last several generations. I know I wouldn't use it to buy any fucking dip though! STS is too funny! Enjoy the weekend on the quit train!! NMFD!!

Friday, March 30, 2018 

Pioneer Quitters

Supporters:

PMFJ -237 - Great question. The cool part about being a late chimer inner is that I get to read what you all have written and I might get to change my initial answer. So after all that, I would take the $$$! With the wisdom I have accrued at 51 years old, I think I have a pretty good idea of what to do with that amount of money to make it last several generations. I know I wouldn't use it to buy any fucking dip though! STS is too funny! Enjoy the weekend on the quit train!! NMFD!!

RWM -388- NDT!

Saturday, March 31, 2018

Pioneer Quitters

Hoggle - 36 - IQWYT 

Saturday, March 31, 2018

Pioneer Quitters

Hoggle - 36 - IQWYT

Dillhole - 18 NNT - close call yesterday.  Wanted to go out to look for sheds.  Wife knew what was up and told me no.  Took a 2 hour nap instead.  Still too soon to do things I associate dip with.