Tank - 

Supporters: 

Dipless Duo

Saturday Oct 6 2018

New Quitters sign Here

aug4 - day 64  late post this morning  

Tank - 

Supporters: 

PMFJ - 427 - Better late than never, right?? NMFD!!

Dipless Duo

Sunday Oct 7 2018

New Quitters sign Here

aug4 - day 65

Supporters: 

Dipless Duo

Sunday Oct 7 2018

New Quitters sign Here

aug4 - day 65

Supporters: 

RWM -579- I'm going to join you in that wise decision. Give it time and tobacco will be a distant memory. Still gotta protect that quit daily. 

Dipless Duo

Sunday Oct 7 2018

New Quitters sign Here

aug4 - day 65

Tank - Day 51 - No fargin dip today!

Supporters: 

RWM -579- I'm going to join you in that wise decision. Give it time and tobacco will be a distant memory. Still gotta protect that quit daily. 

Dipless Duo

Monday Oct 8 2018

New Quitters sign Here

aug4 - day 66 quitting for today with all you quitters  

Supporters: 

Dipless Duo

Monday Oct 8 2018

New Quitters sign Here

Tank - Day 52 - Had another dream that I bought a tin last night - that's twice in the last week.  Glad to know when I woke up that it wasn't true.  NDT

Dipless Duo

Monday Oct 8 2018

New Quitters sign Here

Tank - Day 52 - Had another dream that I bought a tin last night - that's twice in the last week.  Glad to know when I woke up that it wasn't true.  NDT

Supporters:

PMFJ - 429 - Sorry about the dip dreams, we all have them every once in a while. Stay quit! NMFD!!

Dipless Duo

Monday Oct 8 2018

New Quitters sign Here

Supporters:

PMFJ - 429 - Sorry about the dip dreams, we all have them every once in a while. Stay quit! NMFD!!

STS  677: I hear ya Tank.  Sometimes they seem so real, that you think you have actually caved when you wake up.  Fuck Tobacco!

Dipless Duo

Monday Oct 8 2018

New Quitters sign Here

Supporters:

STS  677: I hear ya Tank.  Sometimes they seem so real, that you think you have actually caved when you wake up.  Fuck Tobacco!

RWM -580- good to see you two quitters kicking the NB today. Keep it up.

Dipless Duo

Tuesday Oct 9 2018

New Quitters sign Here

aug4 - day 67 -  early post.  Doubt I check in any more today.  Some traveling and meetings on the agenda for today.  Everyone stay quit.  Once again really appreciate how this community has helped me so far to work to kick this habit.  It is a good resource to use and I am fortunate to have found it and make commitment to join and post daily.  It makes a difference.

Supporters: 

Dipless Duo

Tuesday Oct 9 2018

New Quitters sign Here

aug4 - day 67 -  early post.  Doubt I check in any more today.  Some traveling and meetings on the agenda for today.  Everyone stay quit.  Once again really appreciate how this community has helped me so far to work to kick this habit.  It is a good resource to use and I am fortunate to have found it and make commitment to join and post daily.  It makes a difference.

Tank - Day 53 - Right on Aug, proud to post with you today.  NDT

Dipless Duo

Tuesday Oct 9 2018

New Quitters sign Here

Supporters: 

STS - 679: Glad to be quitting with you two.  NDT!

Dipless Duo

Tuesday Oct 9 2018

New Quitters sign Here

Supporters: 

PMFJ - 430 - Hear Hear! NMFD!!

Dipless Duo

Tuesday Oct 9 2018

New Quitters sign Here

Supporters: 

PMFJ - 430 - Hear Hear! NMFD!!

TR1960 - 2059 - Good work gents, keep on winning the day. 

Dipless Duo

Wednesday oct 10!2018

New Quitters sign Here

aug4 - day 68 -  Tank keep up the good work man.  Hope your dip dreams go away.  I know you are not enjoying that

Tank

Dipless Duo

Wednesday oct 10!2018

New Quitters sign Here

aug4 - day 68 -  Tank keep up the good work man.  Hope your dip dreams go away.  I know you are not enjoying that

Tank

RWM -582- dip dreams still pop up occassionally. It's funny that even in our dreams, where everything gets turned upside down, we still know that dipping is cheating.

Dipless Duo

Wednesday oct 10!2018

New Quitters sign Here

Tank

RWM -582- dip dreams still pop up occassionally. It's funny that even in our dreams, where everything gets turned upside down, we still know that dipping is cheating.

FoodBuzz -284- I still have dip dreams and I'm still quit. I've just come to the realization my dip dreams may not go away like someone who has used their legs for 25 years then lost them...I'm sure they dream about using them. The bad feelings that flood into my dreams will just remind me how glad I'm still quit when I wake up. 

Dipless Duo

Wednesday oct 10!2018

New Quitters sign Here

Tank

FoodBuzz -284- I still have dip dreams and I'm still quit. I've just come to the realization my dip dreams may not go away like someone who has used their legs for 25 years then lost them...I'm sure they dream about using them. The bad feelings that flood into my dreams will just remind me how glad I'm still quit when I wake up. 

PMFJ - 431 - Happy Wednesday Quit! NMFD!!

Dipless Duo

Wednesday oct 10!2018

New Quitters sign Here

Tank - Day 54 - No dip dreams last night (that I can remember).  NDT

PMFJ - 431 - Happy Wednesday Quit! NMFD!!

Dipless Duo

Thursday October 11, 2018

New Quitters sign Here

Tank - Day 55 - Tobacco sucks!  NDT

Dipless Duo

New Quitters sign Here

aug4 day 69- agree tank. It sucks. Stay quit

Dipless Duo

New Quitters sign Here

Supporters:

FoodBuzz -285- Good Job Gents!!! Keep this quit going! Keep those days racking up. Quitting dip is very important to me and I will extend what ever help I can to those who show desire to quit. I want quitters on my team!! TANK you very well know that! Love to see the commitment in here. Aug4 69 is a big day! Why is 69 like driving in rush hour traffic? Cause there's always an a$$hole in front of you! Enjoy the win today :) 

Dipless Duo

New Quitters sign Here

Supporters:

FoodBuzz -285- Good Job Gents!!! Keep this quit going! Keep those days racking up. Quitting dip is very important to me and I will extend what ever help I can to those who show desire to quit. I want quitters on my team!! TANK you very well know that! Love to see the commitment in here. Aug4 69 is a big day! Why is 69 like driving in rush hour traffic? Cause there's always an a$$hole in front of you! Enjoy the win today :) 

PMFJ - 432 - Nice visual there. Some might even call it a wise crack. Keeping the quit today. NMFD!!

• Haha 1

Dipless Duo

Friday October 12, 2018

New Quitters sign Here

Tank - Day Fitty Six - No night sweats, no dip dreams, no digging pieces of tobacco out of my gums, no wasting money on slowly killing myself, NO DIP TODAY!

• Thanks 1