Quit Smokeless Community

Dipless duo

Wednesday Nov 7

quitters

aug4 - 96 - making the pledge  no tobacco or nicotine today

Tank - Day 82 - I pledge allegiance to the NO TOBACCO FLAG today!

Supporters:

RWM -610 -me too.

STS - 707: Count me in as well

FoodBuzz -312- I'm going dipless today. 

PMFJ - 459 - Good work gents! I pledge as well! NMFD!!

Dipless duo

Wednesday Nov 7

quitters

aug4 - 96 - making the pledge  no tobacco or nicotine today

Tank - Day 82 - I pledge allegiance to the NO TOBACCO FLAG today!

Supporters:

RWM -610 -me too.

STS - 707: Count me in as well

FoodBuzz -312- I'm going dipless today. 

PMFJ - 459 - Good work gents! I pledge as well! NMFD!!

Farley - 3877 - No shit in my lip today, glad to see you guys are making the same choice.  

Dipless duo

Thursday Nov 8

quitters

aug4 - 97- signing up for another day of quit.  This is basically first thing I do every morning  thanks again to all you supporters out there  you have made a difference in my and my family’s life.  A big Thank You

Supporters:

Dipless duo

Thursday Nov 8

quitters

aug4 - 97- signing up for another day of quit.  This is basically first thing I do every morning  thanks again to all you supporters out there  you have made a difference in my and my family’s life.  A big Thank You

Supporters:

RWM -611- Happy to help. Giving back what was given to me. NDT.

Dipless duo

Thursday Nov 8

quitters

Supporters:

FoodBuzz -313- ^^^Ditto. Support was there for me. I will pay it forward. NDT!

Dipless duo

Thursday Nov 8

quitters

Supporters:

STS: 708: RWM says it all.  Glad you are with us Aug

Dipless duo

Thursday Nov 8

quitters

Supporters:

PMFJ - 460 - I wouldn't be here without these guys! NMFD!!

Dipless duo

Thursday Nov 8

quitters

Tank - Day 83 - Some things in my life have changed some so my posting times have been erratic for the past month or so but I'm still dedicated to this quit and dedicated to being 1/2 of the DIPLESS DUO!  I'll second your thanks Aug to these four supporters below (somehow they seem to make it here almost everyday!), to the supporters who stop by a few times a week, and to the occasional supporter who comes by every so often.  All are important to us and our quits, and are sincerely APPRECIATED!  NDT

Supporters:

PMFJ - 460 - I wouldn't be here without these guys! NMFD!!

Dipless duo

Friday Nov 9

quitters

aug4 - 98 days  14 weeks  saying no again for today  

Supporters:

Dipless duo

Friday Nov 9

quitters

Tank - Day 84 - Changes are good, mostly job stuff.  Nice job on 14 weeks Aug- 12 weeks for me.  Taking it ODAAT.  NDT

Supporters:

Dipless duo

Friday Nov 9

quitters

Tank - Day 84 - Changes are good, mostly job stuff.  Nice job on 14 weeks Aug- 12 weeks for me.  Taking it ODAAT.  NDT

Supporters:

STS - 709: No Dip in the lip.   You guys are kicking ass

Dipless duo

Friday Nov 9

quitters

Supporters:

RWM -612- good the see the dynamic dipless duo first thing on a friday morning. NDT.

Dipless duo

Friday Nov 9

quitters

Supporters:

RWM -612- good the see the dynamic dipless duo first thing on a friday morning. NDT.

FoodBuzz -314- Nice Tank, sounds like karma :) Keep the quit going on all day long. There's nothing more important than keeping this quit promise today!

Dipless duo

Friday Nov 9

quitters

Supporters:

FoodBuzz -314- Nice Tank, sounds like karma :) Keep the quit going on all day long. There's nothing more important than keeping this quit promise today!

PMFJ - 461 - I'm quit with my November brethren!! NMFD!!

Dipless duo

Saturday Nov 10

quitters

aug4 - 99 days.  Watch out for the weekend.  Keep your guard up.  No for today

Supporters:

Dipless duo

Saturday Nov 10

quitters

Supporters:

BRB - 2359 - Great number aug4. Looking forward to tomorrows party!

Dipless duo

Saturday Nov 10

quitters

Supporters:

STS - 710: Just got my Tux back from the cleaners.  I am ready for the party tomorrow.  NDT

Dipless duo

Saturday Nov 10

quitters

Tank - Day 85 - NDT

Supporters:

STS - 710: Just got my Tux back from the cleaners.  I am ready for the party tomorrow.  NDT

Dipless duo

Saturday Nov 10

quitters

Tank - Day 85 - NDT

Supporters:

RWM -613- I got the balloons. And I'll be smoking some meats. Keep swinging. Keep your hands up. Beware the surprise left hook. NDT.

Dipless duo

Sunday Nov 11

quitters

aug4 - 100 - today makes 100 days of saying no and ODAAT.  Very thankful to the supporters.  Tank am glad you have been there through my quit.  In 2 weeks you will be at 100 also.  Really many thanks.  Life is simpler without a dip and I generally feel better.  Am sure will have tough days ahead but I got the tools to stay quit.  

Supporters:

Dipless duo

Sunday Nov 11

quitters

aug4 - 100 - today makes 100 days of saying no and ODAAT.  Very thankful to the supporters.  Tank am glad you have been there through my quit.  In 2 weeks you will be at 100 also.  Really many thanks.  Life is simpler without a dip and I generally feel better.  Am sure will have tough days ahead but I got the tools to stay quit.  

Supporters:

FoodBuzz -316- Congrats on 100 Aug!! :banana: You’ve done a fantastic job on this quit. At the end of the day we all make our own choices and you’ve made great choices over the last 100. Cheers to a cleaner life!! Quitting with you today.

large.1529522299_DiplessDuo.jpg.c2e491be20cf32b8e98e9acb8a1b9f39.jpg

Dipless Duo

Sunday Nov 11

quitters

Supporters:

FoodBuzz -316- Congrats on 100 Aug!! :banana: You’ve done a fantastic job on this quit. At the end of the day we all make our own choices and you’ve made great choices over the last 100. Cheers to a cleaner life!! Quitting with you today.

STS - 711: Congrats Aug4!!!!!   Well done sir.  :bravo:    Let's keep these quits going one day at a time. NDT!

Edited by See The Spector

Dipless Duo

Sunday Nov 11

quitters

Tank - Day 86 - Way to go Aug you're the man!  :yahoo:Been a hell of a ride but you stuck it out and made it.  Celebrate today and do something nice for yourself (with the probably $500 - $800 you've saved).  Tomorrow it's getting back to business ODAAT.  NDT

Supporters:

STS - 711: Congrats Aug4!!!!!   Well done sir.  :bravo:    Let's keep these quits going one day at a time. NDT!

Edited by Tank27

Dipless Duo

Sunday Nov 11

quitters

Tank - Day 86 - Way to go Aug you're the man!  :yahoo:Been a hell of a ride but you stuck it out and made it.  Celebrate today and do something nice for yourself (with the probably $500 - $800 you've saved).  Tomorrow it's getting back to business ODAAT.  NDT

Supporters:

STS - 711: Congrats Aug4!!!!!   Well done sir.  :bravo:    Let's keep these quits going one day at a time. NDT!

RWM -614- Welcome to the HOF, Aug! You've worked hard and earned it. You have learned how to to quit, and now you know that you can survive and thrive without that junk. It's a right of passage to the next stage. Keep doing what you've been doing, and then some more.  Now the obligatory banana riding a lama.   :bananalama: