:geek:Get the Contract to Give Up Print it out and carry it in your wallet

Click Here for a room to exchange phone numbers. Accountability is key

Oct 8, 2018

Quitters - sign here:

Killshot -  

Leevit - 38 - Back to work and stay quit. NTT

SDS - 

Support Quitters: 

FoodBuzz -282- Quitting is number one today! 5 days 4 kids and me all throwing up while Mom out of town. All of those days are quit days too.

To join this group all you have to do is quit dipping and post Roll Call

How to post roll call. (updated!)

Oct 8, 2018

Quitters - sign here:

Killshot -  

SDS - 

Support Quitters: 

FoodBuzz -282- Quitting is number one today! 5 days 4 kids and me all throwing up while Mom out of town. All of those days are quit days too.

PMFJ - 429 - Staying quit is definitely a huge priority. Just keep the dip out the lip. NMFD!!

Oct 8, 2018

Quitters - sign here:

Killshot -  

SDS - 

Support Quitters: 

PMFJ - 429 - Staying quit is definitely a huge priority. Just keep the dip out the lip. NMFD!!

STS - 677: Quit is how we roll.  Tobacco free is the way to be.

Oct 8, 2018

Quitters - sign here:

Killshot -  

SDS - 

Support Quitters: 

STS - 677: Quit is how we roll.  Tobacco free is the way to be.

RWM -580- quitting requires a 180 degree change in perspective. NDT.

Oct 8, 2018

Quitters - sign here:

Killshot -  

Leevit - 38 - Back to work and stay quit. NTT

SDS - 30- I know I missed posting over the weekend. Just wanted to let y'all know I stayed quit! I'm a busy momma with 2 baby boys so it's hard to get to the phone, especially on the weekends. Hope you all have a great day of staying tobacco free!

Support Quitters: 

FoodBuzz -282- Quitting is number one today! 5 days 4 kids and me all throwing up while Mom out of town. All of those days are quit days too.

STS - 677: Quit is how we roll.  Tobacco free is the way to be.

RWM -580- quitting requires a 180 degree change in perspective. NDT.

• Like 1

Oct 9, 2018

Quitters - sign here:

Killshot -  

Leevit - 

SDS - 

Support Quitters: 

PMFJ - 430 - Where are all the quitters today? Can't be missing out on Taco Tuesday Quit! NMFD!!

Oct 9, 2018

Quitters - sign here:

Killshot -  

Leevit - 

SDS - 

Support Quitters: 

PMFJ - 430 - Where are all the quitters today? Can't be missing out on Taco Tuesday Quit! NMFD!!

TR1960 - 2059 - Good point, we always quit on Taco Tuesday because, well, Taco Tuesday.  NDT.

Oct 10, 2018

Quitters - sign here:

Killshot -  

Leevit - 

SDS - 

Support Quitters: 

RWM -582- Dip is licking its chops.

Oct 10, 2018

Quitters - sign here:

Killshot -  

Leevit - 

SDS - 

Support Quitters: 

FoodBuzz -284- Finally getting over the stomach bug! Still quit with you all!

Oct 10, 2018

Quitters - sign here:

Killshot -  

Leevit - 

SDS - 

Support Quitters: 

PMFJ - 431 - No quitters yesterday or so far today. What's up guys? Gotta be here everyday. NMFD!!

Oct 10, 2018

Quitters - sign here:

Killshot -  

Leevit - 40 - Thankful to be here and quit with SDS and Killshot. 

SDS - 

Support Quitters: 

PMFJ - 431 - No quitters yesterday or so far today. What's up guys? Gotta be here everyday. NMFD!!

Oct 11, 2018

Quitters - sign here:

Killshot -  

Leevit - 

SDS - 

Support Quitters: 

FoodBuzz -285- A few tips I've seen through my quit and working with others in their quit. 1) Keep your quit guard up - Post early and post everyday. 2) Don't fall into quit comfort...confidence in your quit happens on good days, if you start having bad days and are not in the rhythm or habit of keeping your quit guard up. 3) Support others - you will find that when you support others in their quits it reminds you of your quit and brings to surface that we all have a common goal here. I hate dip everyday and hope you do too. Keep the quit going be strong!!

Oct 11, 2018

Quitters - sign here:

Killshot -  

Leevit - 

SDS - 33 - Very well said, Food Buzz. Those are great things to keep in mind throughout the day and I think your tips will prove to be very useful to a lot of people in this quit group. Happy to be going strong with my quit, still. Leevit and Killshot, I look forward to hearing from you guys today!

Support Quitters: 

FoodBuzz -285- A few tips I've seen through my quit and working with others in their quit. 1) Keep your quit guard up - Post early and post everyday. 2) Don't fall into quit comfort...confidence in your quit happens on good days, if you start having bad days and are not in the rhythm or habit of keeping your quit guard up. 3) Support others - you will find that when you support others in their quits itreminds you of your quit and brings to surface that we all have a common goal here. I hate dipeveryday and hope you do too. Keep the quit going be strong!!

58 minutes ago, SDS55314 said:

Oct 11, 2018

Quitters - sign here:

Killshot -  

Leevit - 

SDS - 33 - Very well said, Food Buzz. Those are great things to keep in mind throughout the day and I think your tips will prove to be very useful to a lot of people in this quit group. Happy to be going strong with my quit, still. Leevit and Killshot, I look forward to hearing from you guys today!

Support Quitters: 

FoodBuzz -285- A few tips I've seen through my quit and working with others in their quit. 1) Keep your quit guard up - Post early and post everyday. 2) Don't fall into quit comfort...confidence in your quit happens on good days, if you start having bad days and are not in the rhythm or habit of keeping your quit guard up. 3) Support others - you will find that when you support others in their quits itreminds you of your quit and brings to surface that we all have a common goal here. I hate dipeveryday and hope you do too. Keep the quit going be strong!!

Btw, just tried sunflower seeds for the first time today.  Wow. I never thought this would do anything for me, but it helps tremendously. Only downside is that spitting seeds into a cup at the office isn't very lady like. But neither was my subtle dip habit, so whatever.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

12 hours ago, SDS55314 said:

Oct 11, 2018

Quitters - sign here:

Killshot -  

Leevit - 

Support Quitters: 

Btw, just tried sunflower seeds for the first time today.  Wow. I never thought this would do anything for me, but it helps tremendously. Only downside is that spitting seeds into a cup at the office isn't very lady like. But neither was my subtle dip habit, so whatever.

Love the the post Foodbuzz and love the commitment SDS.  Tobacco addiction sucks, but that is where we are.  Only one way to beat it - commit to not using - one day at a time. 

• Like 1

Oct 12, 2018

Quitters - sign here:

Killshot -  

Leevit - 42 - Good morning DQs. Good to be here in such good company. NTT. It is not the first time that I've been quit this long but my brain is not always my friend and is sometimes my worst enemy. My history shows that 'just one' is the return to the cold black hole of active addiction.

SDS - 34 - 

Support Quitters: 

Oct 12, 2018

Quitters - sign here:

Killshot -  

Leevit - 42 - Good morning DQs. Good to be here in such good company. NTT. It is not the first time that I've been quit this long but my brain is not always my friend and is sometimes my worst enemy. My history shows that 'just one' is the return to the cold black hole of active addiction.

SDS - 34 - 

Support Quitters: 

FoodBuzz -286- Good Morning Quitters! Leevit...very well put and it's talked about many time in other quit groups as well. Just one is not good at all and takes us back to the place we strive to leave. I remember a day when a group was having fun with the acronyms, you know we have things like NDT (not dip today), NTT (no tobacco today), ODAAT (one day at a time), well in the acronym fun some one posted JODTTACAD. The whole group was like WTF?! He comes back and says Just One Dip Turns To A Can A Day. Lol funny but so true! Keep the quit and posting going. Stand Tall today!

Oct 12, 2018

Quitters - sign here:

Killshot -  

SDS - 34 - 

Support Quitters: 

FoodBuzz -286- Good Morning Quitters! Leevit...very well put and it's talked about many time in other quit groups as well. Just one is not good at all and takes us back to the place we strive to leave. I remember a day when a group was having fun with the acronyms, you know we have things like NDT (not dip today), NTT (no tobacco today), ODAAT (one day at a time), well in the acronym fun some one posted JODTTACAD. The whole group was like WTF?! He comes back and says Just One Dip Turns To A Can A Day. Lol funny but so true! Keep the quit and posting going. Stand Tall today!

RWW -584- yep-- it's either QUIT sometime or Dip For the Rest of Your LIfe.  At no point will quitting ever get easier. This is the best it will be, so take advantage of that. 

Oct 12, 2018

Quitters - sign here:

Killshot -  

SDS - 34 - 

Support Quitters: 

RWW -584- yep-- it's either QUIT sometime or Dip For the Rest of Your LIfe.  At no point will quitting ever get easier. This is the best it will be, so take advantage of that. 

PMFJ - 433 - Don't want it, not even one! Saw a government mandated PSA on TV last night about the dangers of smoking. 1,200 people die everyday in the US from a tobacco related illness. I'm assuming that includes smokeless. I don't want to be counted in that statistic in the future. Fuck tobacco!! NMFD!!

• Like 2

Oct 12, 2018

Quitters - sign here:

Killshot -  

Leevit - 42 - Good morning DQs. Good to be here in such good company. NTT. It is not the first time that I've been quit this long but my brain is not always my friend and is sometimes my worst enemy. My history shows that 'just one' is the return to the cold black hole of active addiction.

SDS - 35 - Glad to be a part of such good company! You are all very wise and offer great support. With that said, JODTTACAD! Stay out of that black hole with me. Have a good evening, fellas. It's 12am here so I figured I would get an early start since I will be with my boys all day. Have a great Saturday, dip free.

Support Quitters: 

FoodBuzz -286- Good Morning Quitters! Leevit...very well put and it's talked about many time in other quit groups as well. Just one is not good at all and takes us back to the place we strive to leave. I remember a day when a group was having fun with the acronyms, you know we have things like NDT (not dip today), NTT (no tobacco today), ODAAT (one day at a time), well in the acronym fun some one posted JODTTACAD. The whole group was like WTF?! He comes back and says Just One Dip Turns To A Can A Day. Lol funny but so true! Keep the quit and posting going. Stand Tall today!

RWW -584- yep-- it's either QUIT sometime or Dip For the Rest of Your LIfe.  At no point will quitting ever get easier. This is the best it will be, so take advantage of that. 

PMFJ - 433 - Don't want it, not even one! Saw a government mandated PSA on TV last night about the dangers of smoking. 1,200 people die everyday in the US from a tobacco related illness. I'm assuming that includes smokeless. I don't want to be counted in that statistic in the future. Fuck tobacco!! NMFD!!

Oct 13, 2018

Quitters - sign here:

Killshot -  

Leevit - 43 - Another good morning December Quitters. Enjoy a tobacco free day!

SDS - 35 - Glad to be a part of such good company! You are all very wise and offer great support. With that said, JODTTACAD! Stay out of that black hole with me. Have a good evening, fellas. It's 12am here so I figured I would get an early start since I will be with my boys all day. Have a great Saturday, dip free.

Support Quitters: 

Oct 13, 2018

Quitters - sign here:

Killshot -  

Support Quitters: 

FoodBuzz -287- Keep that Quit Train rolling! Enjoy the boys and stay dip free. Great to see the early posts!

Oct 13, 2018

Quitters - sign here:

Killshot -  

Support Quitters: 

FoodBuzz -287- Keep that Quit Train rolling! Enjoy the boys and stay dip free. Great to see the early posts!

STS - 682: Looking good in here.  Let's keep these good quits going.  I will certain join you in the battle.  NMFDT!

Oct 13, 2018

Quitters - sign here:

Killshot -  

Support Quitters: 

STS - 682: Looking good in here.  Let's keep these good quits going.  I will certain join you in the battle.  NMFDT!

RWM -585- NDT with you all today. 

Oct 14, 2018

Quitters - sign here:

Killshot -  

Leevit - 44 - NTT!

SDS - 35 - 

Support Quitters: