Quit Smokeless Community

Nov 3, 2018

Quitters - sign here:

Leevit - 63 - Saturday morning with hot coffee and clear head. The days are much better without chew and drool and panic over lost cans and pouches.  It is good to be here. NTT!

Support Quitters:

RWM -606- It is good to be here. I am doing whatever I have to do to stay here for one more day. NDT.

Nov 3, 2018

Quitters - sign here:

Leevit - 63 - Saturday morning with hot coffee and clear head. The days are much better without chew and drool and panic over lost cans and pouches.  It is good to be here. NTT!

Support Quitters:

RWM -606- It is good to be here. I am doing whatever I have to do to stay here for one more day. NDT.

PMFJ - 455 - Saturday Quit rocks!! No brown shit running down my chin today!! NMFD!!

Nov 3, 2018

Quitters - sign here:

Support Quitters:

PMFJ - 455 - Saturday Quit rocks!! No brown shit running down my chin today!! NMFD!!

STS - 703: I prefer the quit life as well.  NDT

Nov 4, 2018

Quitters - sign here:

Leevit - 64 - Living the quit life does feel like moving forward a little each day. Living addicted is pretty much living it in a dark hole. NTT.

Support Quitters:

Nov 4, 2018

Quitters - sign here:

Leevit - 64 - Living the quit life does feel like moving forward a little each day. Living addicted is pretty much living it in a dark hole. NTT.

Support Quitters:

FoodBuzz -309- Very true Leevit. I always felt like my dark hole was a plexiglass room. I could see my whole life around me, but I couldn’t interact properly. Either my face was full of shit or there was no point in getting personal or building relationships cause I was going to have cancer and die at any moment. Ugh sick of the shit. NDT!

Nov 4, 2018

Quitters - sign here:

Support Quitters:

RWM -607- I agree and that's why I quit today. 

FoodBuzz -309- Very true Leevit. I always felt like my dark hole was a plexiglass room. I could see my whole life around me, but I couldn’t interact properly. Either my face was full of shit or there was no point in getting personal or building relationships cause I was going to have cancer and die at any moment. Ugh sick of the shit. NDT!

Edited by rwm3892

Nov 4, 2018

Quitters - sign here:

Support Quitters:

RWM -607- I agree and that's why I quit today. 

STS - 704: Glad tobacco is not part of our lives.  ODAAT

Nov 5, 2018

Quitters - sign here:

Leevit - 66 -  You know I used to like it when the wife took the kids to visit grandparents for the weekend so I could chew and drink as much as I wanted. I would like to have those days back now. .But I can't so I'll stay quit today and be as useful as possible. NTT.

Support Quitters:

Nov 5, 2018

Quitters - sign here:

Leevit - 66 -  You know I used to like it when the wife took the kids to visit grandparents for the weekend so I could chew and drink as much as I wanted. I would like to have those days back now. .But I can't so I'll stay quit today and be as useful as possible. NTT.

Support Quitters

FoodBuzz -310- Yep sounds just like me. I don’t miss those days. Quitting to be a better me today.

Nov 5, 2018

Quitters - sign here:

Support Quitters

FoodBuzz -310- Yep sounds just like me. I don’t miss those days. Quitting to be a better me today.

STS: 705: I't nice not being a slave to that shit.  NDT

Nov 5, 2018

Quitters - sign here:

Support Quitters

PMFJ - 457 - Kids or not, that was my every weekend. Just shows how much of an ass I was. NMFD!!

Nov 5, 2018

Quitters - sign here:

Support Quitters

PMFJ - 457 - Kids or not, that was my every weekend. Just shows how much of an ass I was. NMFD!!

RWM -608- my assness was legendary. NDT.

Quitters - sign here:

Leevit - 67 - Well my assness is still legendary. But I a bit more aware of it now and am working it down. I do struggle with regrets but that will also burn up a whole lot of life. So here's to living free today and being as useful as possible. NTT.

Support Quitters

Quitters - sign here:

Leevit - 67 - Well my assness is still legendary. But I a bit more aware of it now and am working it down. I do struggle with regrets but that will also burn up a whole lot of life. So here's to living free today and being as useful as possible. NTT.

Support Quitters

FoodBuzz -311- I only realized that Booze and Tobacco were more number 1 in my life when I had regrets about doing them and tried to quit. Man I was quite a selfish SOB. Not today...today is quitting day NAT NDT NNT.

Quitters - sign here:

Support Quitters

FoodBuzz -311- I only realized that Booze and Tobacco were more number 1 in my life when I had regrets about doing them and tried to quit. Man I was quite a selfish SOB. Not today...today is quitting day NAT NDT NNT.

RWM -609- Amen to that! 

Quitters - sign here:

Support Quitters

RWM -609- Amen to that! 

STS - 706: Gonna remain quit today with Leevit.  No tobacco for me either

Quitters - sign here:

Support Quitters

RWM -609- Amen to that! 

STS - 706: Gonna remain quit today with Leevit.  No tobacco for me either

PMFJ - 458 - Doing a double quit is really tough, especially if you start both at the same time. Serious congrats on that accomplishment!! NMFD!! 

27beaver-popup.jpg

November 7, 2018

Quitters - sign here:

Leevit - 

Support Quitters:

FoodBuzz -312- Everyday the choice to quit is a choice to win! Damn that's one big picture...wonder how to size that thing. 

Edited by FoodBuzz

27beaver-popup.jpg

November 7, 2018

Quitters - sign here:

Leevit - 

Support Quitters:

FoodBuzz -312- Everyday the choice to quit is a choice to win! Damn that's one big picture...wonder how to size that thing. 

PMFJ - 459 - Yeah, I just uploaded a pic on my page. HUGE!! I have no idea how to change it. Stayin quit with the Beav! NMFD!

27beaver-popup.jpg

November 7, 2018

Quitters - sign here:

Leevit - 

Support Quitters:

PMFJ - 459 - Yeah, I just uploaded a pic on my page. HUGE!! I have no idea how to change it. Stayin quit with the Beav! NMFD!

STS - 707: I got ya covered guys.   NDT

Edited by See The Spector

27beaver-popup.jpg

Nov 7, 2018

Quitters - sign here:

Leevit - 67 - NTT. So why is this guy on our page today? He's a little too scrubbed. I prefer the more natural eastern Kentucky nostalgia shots.

Image result for pictures from kentucky boys

Support Quitters:

Edited 5 hours ago by See The Spector

27beaver-popup.jpg

Nov 7, 2018

Quitters - sign here:

Leevit - 67 - NTT. So why is this guy on our page today? He's a little too scrubbed. I prefer the more natural eastern Kentucky nostalgia shots.

Support Quitters:

RWM -610- nice pic! NDT.

27beaver-popup.jpg

Nov 7, 2018

Quitters - sign here:

Support Quitters:

RWM -610- nice pic! NDT.

Farley - 3877 - F dip!  why did we ever think putting shit in our mouth was a good idea?  It was a horrible idea but we are fixing that today by not putting any of it in our lip.  Nice job Leevit!!

Nov 8, 2018

Quitters - sign here:

Leevit - 68 - NTT!

Support Quitters:

Quitters - sign here:

Leevit - 68 - NTT!

Support Quitters:

STS - 708: Keeping quit with Leevit.  NDT