Quit Smokeless Community
Killshot

Hunting

Well if anyone would like to share there hunting season stats please do I love pictures also, im still trying to figure out how to get photos on here. im not that great with computers

Hey boss, bryan here. sorry i'm late seeing this post. i hunt and fish. black powder just opened here in NC. i have lots of critters on the trail cams. ready to knock one down. 

5 hours ago, bflem said:

Hey boss, bryan here. sorry i'm late seeing this post. i hunt and fish. black powder just opened here in NC. i have lots of critters on the trail cams. ready to knock one down. 

Right on man I wish you luck. Our Black Powder opened here on Saturday and I got one today.

I'm here in Louisiana. Our bow season opened today. I'm not quite as mad at'em as I used to be, so I'll probably wait until it "cools" down a bit. I work for a Federal land management agency, so I will be seeing lots of hunters from now until the end of January.

@Killshot is that deer a whitetail?

18 hours ago, Tiger Refuge said:

I'm here in Louisiana. Our bow season opened today. I'm not quite as mad at'em as I used to be, so I'll probably wait until it "cools" down a bit. I work for a Federal land management agency, so I will be seeing lots of hunters from now until the end of January.

@Killshot is that deer a whitetail?

No that is a Blacktail

On 10/2/2018 at 1:49 AM, Killshot said:

No that is a Blacktail

Copy that. Nice kill! Always good to put meat in the freezer! 

I killed this one last year. My first kill in several years. My youngest son had managed to keep our freezer full, so I’ve been a bit more selective.

963FAECB-C11C-43F4-BC51-3990D17D0010.png

Thats a nice buck boss. I'm thinking of taking my 5 year old black powder hunting saturday. Thats if the skeeter will back off a bit from hurricane florence.

• Like 1

cowhorn went down on saturday evening. took him out of the gene pool. rack was all jacked up. put some meat in the freezer. big eight pointer on the camera last week. 

• Like 1

watched a spike yesterday. almost walked under me. let him grow. cooler weather has them moving.

• Like 1