Quit Smokeless Community
Sign in to follow this  
Flavius Victor

Roll Call

If you quit between 09/23/2018 - 10/24/2018 this is your quit group.

To join this group all you have to do is quit dipping and post Roll Call

How to post roll call. (updated!)

:geek:Get the Contract to Give Up Print it out and carry it in your wallet

Click Here for a room to exchange phone numbers. Accountability is key

October 9 2018

Quitters Post Here:

Jeffro - Day 1 - I quit today at 10am.  I have not seriously tried before...bought some fake snuff...appears to help.  I am in a bit of a fog this evening but no anger yet.  Tired.  

Flavius...the guy who started this post...had  a TAMU symbol by his name.  Wonder if he went there...I started dipping there!

Supporters Post Here:

October 10 2018

Quitters Post Here:

Supporters Post Here:

RWM -582- welcome Jeffro. I tried seriously 3 times. I was once forced to quit for 45 days. I was thinking at the time that I made it that far...so why not continue? Well, at the first possible  convenient moment, I was overcome with such a powerful obsessive thought coupled with a feeling of panic. I thought I couldn't possibly get through the day feeling like that. Surely I would be insane by the end of the day. This was after 45 days! Long story short, you have to throw up a brick wall that nothing gets through. You will think the urges or cravings are overpowering. They aren't. Your addict-brain is symbiotic with your rational brain. You can't tell the difference. Your addict mind will convince you to start right back, to forget this quitting business. You have to keep that shit out of your mouth despite all that. We break things down to the smallest increments of time that we can get through. Usually a crave lasts 3 minutes. Get a stop watch and watch the craves go by. All you have to worry about is getting through the next one. We exchange phone numbers so we can call or text someone to see us through the longer craves when we're in foul moods. Usually quit group members help each other like that. Or PM someone who's been around. They are here to help. No dip today.

October 10 2018

Quitters Post Here:

Supporters Post Here:

RWM -582- welcome Jeffro. I tried seriously 3 times. I was once forced to quit for 45 days. I was thinking at the time that I made it that far...so why not continue? Well, at the first possible  convenient moment, I was overcome with such a powerful obsessive thought coupled with a feeling of panic. I thought I couldn't possibly get through the day feeling like that. Surely I would be insane by the end of the day. This was after 45 days! Long story short, you have to throw up a brick wall that nothing gets through. You will think the urges or cravings are overpowering. They aren't. Your addict-brain is symbiotic with your rational brain. You can't tell the difference. Your addict mind will convince you to start right back, to forget this quitting business. You have to keep that shit out of your mouth despite all that. We break things down to the smallest increments of time that we can get through. Usually a crave lasts 3 minutes. Get a stop watch and watch the craves go by. All you have to worry about is getting through the next one. We exchange phone numbers so we can call or text someone to see us through the longer craves when we're in foul moods. Usually quit group members help each other like that. Or PM someone who's been around. They are here to help. No dip today.

FoodBuzz -284- Quitting dip is very worth it. I don't like the way I knew I was slowly killing myself or put myself in the dangerous situation of throwing life away by an unexpected sad doctor visit. That shit can play with your mind in a bad way. Cleaner fresher is the way to go mouth and mind. 

October 10 2018

Quitters Post Here:

Supporters Post Here:

FoodBuzz -284- Quitting dip is very worth it. I don't like the way I knew I was slowly killing myself or put myself in the dangerous situation of throwing life away by an unexpected sad doctor visit. That shit can play with your mind in a bad way. Cleaner fresher is the way to go mouth and mind. 

PMFJ - 431 - Welcome Jeffro, you have made a great decision for yourself. I wish you and Markymarkk all the best. NMFD!!

If you quit between 09/23/2018 - 10/24/2018 this is your quit group.

October 10, 2018

Quitters Post Here:

Markymarkk- Day 5:    Still good...busy day.  One day at a time.

Supporters:

Markymarkk- You forgot to copy/paste everybody's posts.

October 10, 2018

Quitters Post Here:

Markymarkk- Day 5:    Still good...busy day.  One day at a time.

Supporters:

PMFJ - 431 - Welcome Jeffro, you have made a great decision for yourself. I wish you and Markymarkk all the best. NMFD!!

October 11, 2018

Quitters Post Here:

Markymarkk- Day 6:  Getting there. Dieting, no-alcohol either...triple whammy-but craves have lessened as expected. Feeling bored though, this week seems like it is going on forever.  Welcome Jeffro! This is the only place that works, Im just a few days ahead...

October 11, 2018

Quitters Post Here:

Markymarkk- Day 6:  Getting there. Dieting, no-alcohol either...triple whammy-but craves have lessened as expected. Feeling bored though, this week seems like it is going on forever.  Welcome Jeffro! This is the only place that works, Im just a few days ahead...

Supporters Post Here:

FoodBuzz -285- Doing good Markymarkk...you've got the right things going! I noticed that caffeine and alcohol were very bad for me. Sleep, water, and exercise are good. Alcohol is a big trigger for many people, good to stay away from that mainly for a while. Yes the time will drag for a while, once your body gets used to a new rhythm that boredom will fade. Keep your mind strong read up why this shit is bad and remember why this is important to you, get involved with other quitters in your group or other groups. These are somethings that keep you pushing forward on quit. Quitting with you today!! Welcome Jeffro let's beat this together!

October 11, 2018

Quitters Post Here:

Supporters Post Here:

FoodBuzz -285- Doing good Markymarkk...you've got the right things going! I noticed that caffeine and alcohol were very bad for me. Sleep, water, and exercise are good. Alcohol is a big trigger for many people, good to stay away from that mainly for a while. Yes the time will drag for a while, once your body gets used to a new rhythm that boredom will fade. Keep your mind strong read up why this shit is bad and remember why this is important to you, get involved with other quitters in your group or other groups. These are somethings that keep you pushing forward on quit. Quitting with you today!! Welcome Jeffro let's beat this together!

PMFJ - 432 - Staying quit with the newbies! Keep it up gents! NMFD!!

October 11, 2018

Quitters Post Here:

Supporters Post Here:

PMFJ - 432 - Staying quit with the newbies! Keep it up gents! NMFD!!

bflem-1,092- Always great to see new quitters. Just focus on one crave at a time gents. NDT!

October 12, 2018

Quitters Post Here:

Markymarkk-

Supporters Post Here:

FoodBuzz -286- Morning Marky! I'm quitting today with you. Super Congrats on 7 days...one week! Don't celebrate with a dip :mad25: But do enjoy in your success :bananalama: keep your quit going and be prepared to :shoot:any craving that comes. Any other dippers who want to be free and become Quitters? Come on in sign up and we'll beat this shit together. We Stand Tall and we choose Life. 

October 12, 2018

Quitters Post Here:

Markymarkk-

Supporters Post Here:

FoodBuzz -286- Morning Marky! I'm quitting today with you. Super Congrats on 7 days...one week! Don't celebrate with a dip :mad25: But do enjoy in your success :bananalama: keep your quit going and be prepared to :shoot:any craving that comes. Any other dippers who want to be free and become Quitters? Come on in sign up and we'll beat this shit together. We Stand Tall and we choose Life. 

RWM -584- Jeffro made one post! Such a typical dip quitter. Actually, he got further than most, because he went of far as to put something in black and white. However..no follow through, no real commitment. I'm sure he meant well, but this is an asskicker thing to quit, as he quickly found out. Quitting this addiction requires you to dig deep and hold your ground at any cost. But the freedom is worth it. NDT.

• Like 1

October 12, 2018

Quitters Post Here:

Markymarkk-

Supporters Post Here:

FoodBuzz -286- Morning Marky! I'm quitting today with you. Super Congrats on 7 days...one week! Don't celebrate with a dip :mad25: But do enjoy in your success :bananalama: keep your quit going and be prepared to :shoot:any craving that comes. Any other dippers who want to be free and become Quitters? Come on in sign up and we'll beat this shit together. We Stand Tall and we choose Life. 

RWM -584- Jeffro made one post! Such a typical dip quitter. Actually, he got further than most, because he went of far as to put something in black and white. However..no follow through, no real commitment. I'm sure he meant well, but this is an asskicker thing to quit, as he quickly found out. Quitting this addiction requires you to dig deep and hold your ground at any cost. But the freedom is worth it. NDT.

PMFJ - 433 - Just make it through another day gents! Press on! NMFD!!

October 12, 2018

Quitters Post Here:

Markymarkk- Day 7!!!!. Played golf too...nooo dip. Taking one day at a time.  Thanks for the support!

Supporters Post Here:

October 13, 2018

Quitters Post Here:

Markymarkk-

Supporters Post Here:

FoodBuzz -287- Good with no dip! Nice bet the fam is proud too. It’s weird how some activities trigger craves. I haven’t gone through a year yet so I’m sure there’s more seasonal situations to come. Anyway NDT! Any other viewers want to become quitters? No better day than today! Quit doesn’t happen tomorrow.
Edited by FoodBuzz

If you quit between 09/23/2018 - 10/24/2018 this is your quit group.

October 13, 2018

Quitters Post Here:

Jeffro - Day 4 - Sorry, RWM, I haven’t posted everyday as you pointed out...and thanks for assuming the worst.  Great support.  Day 4, thus far, has been best day for lack of cravings and intensity.  Mouth feel noticeably better as well....And its Saturday!   The cut and paste instructions for every post are difficult on a phone.  This forum is not for me....but thanks for the initial support.  Good luck on your quits!  

Supporters Post Here:

October 14, 2018

Quitters Post Here:

Jeffro - Day 4 - Sorry, RWM, I haven’t posted everyday as you pointed out...and thanks for assuming the worst.  Great support.  Day 4, thus far, has been best day for lack of cravings and intensity.  Mouth feel noticeably better as well....And its Saturday!   The cut and paste instructions for every post are difficult on a phone.  This forum is not for me....but thanks for the initial support.  Good luck on your quits!  

Supporters Post Here:

RWM -585- I was wrong to assume the worst. I do that sometimes. I apologize for that. Good luck to you. NDT.

f you quit between 09/23/2018 - 10/24/2018 this is your quit group.

October 13, 2018

Quitters Post Here:

Supporters Post Here:

RWM -585- I was wrong to assume the worst. I do that sometimes. I apologize for that. Good luck to you. NDT.

STS - 682: Congrats on one week Marky  Proud of you man.  Let's both add one more day today and not use tobacco.  NMFDT!

•  

•  

f you quit between 09/23/2018 - 10/24/2018 this is your quit group.

October 14, 2018

Quitters Post Here:

Markymarkk- Day 9. Did not have time to post yesterday. Cravings have been few, but for me, its less about the physical craving, and more about little scenarios that pop into my head; for example; my wife is going out of town late October, and my mind tells me that would be a great time, but I dont want to and Im sure I wont...but thats the type of scenes that float into my head.  

Supporters Post Here:

RWM -585- I was wrong to assume the worst. I do that sometimes. I apologize for that. Good luck to you. NDT.

STS - 682: Congrats on one week Marky  Proud of you man.  Let's both add one more day today and not use tobacco.  NMFDT!

October 14, 2018

Quitters Post Here:

Markymarkk- Day 9. Did not have time to post yesterday. Cravings have been few, but for me, its less about the physical craving, and more about little scenarios that pop into my head; for example; my wife is going out of town late October, and my mind tells me that would be a great time, but I dont want to and Im sure I wont...but thats the type of scenes that float into my head.  

Supporters Post Here:

FoodBuzz -288- Situations of opportunities to dip happened to me very often. I had to be repetitive in my response to myself (or the voice inside) to the point where when those thoughts want to rise up they don’t because they are already suppressed with the answer of No. They still come at times so I remain ready and vigilant. The thoughts may not be a craving in the physical sense, but they are full thought of desire to dip again and can easily lead to a solid crave. NDT. Come on in Jeffro...we all do have the same goal in mind and that’s to quit. 99% of my posts are done via phone it’s not too bad.

Edited by FoodBuzz

October 14, 2018

Quitters Post Here:

Supporters Post Here:

FoodBuzz -288- Situations of opportunities to dip happened to me very often. I had to be repetitive in my response to myself (or the voice inside) to the point where when those thoughts want to rise up they don’t because they are already suppressed with the answer of No. They still come at times so I remain ready and vigilant. The thoughts may not be a craving in the physical sense, but they are full thought of desire to dip again and can easily lead to a solid crave. NDT. Come on in Jeffro...we all do have the same goal in mind and that’s to quit. 99% of my posts are done via phone it’s not too bad.

Gibb13 -620- Welcome Markymarkk, we all have those thoughts coming into our heads - as the quit days pile up, they slow down. But as FoodBuzz points out, we have to be ready to push those thoughts out. One day at a time does work. Hang tough.

October 14, 2018

Quitters Post Here:

Supporters Post Here:

Gibb13 -620- Welcome Markymarkk, we all have those thoughts coming into our heads - as the quit days pile up, they slow down. But as FoodBuzz points out, we have to be ready to push those thoughts out. One day at a time does work. Hang tough.

STS - 683: My quit brothers have said pretty much what I would say, so all I will say today is, keep up the good work one day at a time  Oh yea, I will also say Fuck Tobacco!!!

October 15, 2018

Quitters Post Here:

Markymarkk-Day 10!  I think 10 days is pretty good. Still, a long way to go I m sure.  ODAT

Supporters Post Here:

October 15, 2018

Quitters Post Here:

Markymarkk-Day 10!  I think 10 days is pretty good. Still, a long way to go I m sure.  ODAT

Supporters Post Here:

FoodBuzz -289- Nice double digits going Marky! Keep this quit going One Day At A Time!