Quit Smokeless Community
Sign in to follow this  
Flavius Victor

Roll Call

If you quit between 09/23/2018 - 10/24/2018 this is your quit group.

To join this group all you have to do is quit dipping and post Roll Call

How to post roll call. (updated!)

:geek:Get the Contract to Give Up Print it out and carry it in your wallet

Click Here for a room to exchange phone numbers. Accountability is key

Quitters Post Here:

Supporters Post Here:

FoodBuzz -277- Today is the day! Quitting “tomorrow” never happens. I hate dip and it has messed with me for 25 years. No more!!! Post today and quit. We quit One Day At A Time.

October 4 2018

Quitters Post Here:

Supporters Post Here:

FoodBuzz -278- When Quitting is important to you it becomes important to us. Come take back your life! I quit today.

October 5 2018

Quitters Post Here:

Supporters Post Here:

FoodBuzz -279- I did not like how dip controlled my life. I quit and you can too.

October 6 2018

Quitters Post Here:

Supporters Post Here:

FoodBuzz -280- If not today then when? I’m quitting all day today.

I have quit before with he help of this site. I have stated back a year ago with breaks along the. I have lied to mine in her face over and over to cover up my shame over allowing my self to start dipping again. She does not believe me,and of course I doyen blame her... I am a liar. I want to post roll call with he most recent group but can’t seem to be able to...someone please help me post.  I have to stop now.

33 minutes ago, Markymarkk said:

I have quit before with he help of this site. I have stated back a year ago with breaks along the. I have lied to mine in her face over and over to cover up my shame over allowing my self to start dipping again. She does not believe me,and of course I doyen blame her... I am a liar. I want to post roll call with he most recent group but can’t seem to be able to...someone please help me post.  I have to stop now.

You are in the right group right here. Post day 1 any way you can.

October 6 2018

Quitters Post Here:

Supporters Post Here:

PMFJ - 427 - Hey Markymarkk! Welcome back. Just copy everything on this page by highlighting it. Then click in the reply box underneath and paste. Then add what you want, edit the date, quit days, etc. Then click submit reply and you're set. You are the first quitter in the January 2019 group! Congrats on taking the first step again! Just keep the dipout of the lip. You know the drill, get your seeds, gum, cotton balls, fake chew, whatever it takes. One day at a time. NMFD!!

2 minutes ago, Markymarkk said:

Can’t recall if tomorrow starts day 1 or today. Quit an hour ago after being busted by my wife.

Today is day 1. Congratulations

October 6 2018

Quitters Post Here:

Supporters Post Here:

PMFJ - 427 - Hey Markymarkk! Welcome back. Just copy everything on this page by highlighting it. Then click in the reply box underneath and paste. Then add what you want, edit the date, quit days, etc. Then click submit reply and you're set. You are the first quitter in the January 2019 group! Congrats on taking the first step again! Just keep the dipout of the lip. You know the drill, get your seeds, gum, cotton balls, fake chew, whatever it takes. One day at a time. NMFD!!

RWM -578- wise choice, Markymarkk. You have to quit for you and not your wife.

Quitters Post Here:

Markymarkk-Day 2, given its after midnight and I quit 2 hours ago. I have to quit. Wife and kids are really disappointed, because Ive lied so much.

Supporters Post Here:

FoodBuzz -277- Today is the day! Quitting “tomorrow” never happens. I hate dip and it has messed with me for 25 years. No more!!! Post today and quit. We quit One 

October 7, 2018

Quitters Post Here:

Markymarkk-Day 2, given its after midnight and I quit 2 hours ago. I have to quit. Wife and kids are really disappointed, because Ive lied so much.

Supporters Post Here:

RWM -579- you can make it through the day without dipping. Your stash should be flushed. You will stay quit if you do not put that crap in your mouth.

October 7, 2018

Quitters Post Here:

Markymarkk-Day 2, given its after midnight and I quit 2 hours ago. I have to quit. Wife and kids are really disappointed, because Ive lied so much.

Supporters Post Here:

RWM -579- you can make it through the day without dipping. Your stash should be flushed. You will stay quit if you do not put that crap in your mouth.

PMFJ - 428 - Lip turds not allowed! You can do it Markymarkk! NMFD!!

October 8, 2018

Quitters Post Here:

Markymarkk- Day 3. Really it feels like day 2 because I quit just before Midnight on the 6th; regardless I know today and tomorrow will be tricky,  the voice in my head has been having some serious conversations with me about just one more, and how I can do it.  I know from experience that will will begin to fade, I ve been Tobacco Free before.

October 8, 2018

Quitters Post Here:

Markymarkk- Day 3. Really it feels like day 2 because I quit just before Midnight on the 6th; regardless I know today and tomorrow will be tricky,  the voice in my head has been having some serious conversations with me about just one more, and how I can do it.  I know from experience that will will begin to fade, I ve been Tobacco Free before.

Supporters:

FoodBuzz -282- Hey Marky Welcome! Quitting is easy; I’ve done it a million times! Hmmm...well I guess we’ve all quit a million times. I’ve quit so many times over the last 25 years. I want this one to work. Push through the day it is possible. You are in charge of your choices as am I.

October 8, 2018

Quitters Post Here:

Supporters:

FoodBuzz -282- Hey Marky Welcome! Quitting is easy; I’ve done it a million times! Hmmm...well I guess we’ve all quit a million times. I’ve quit so many times over the last 25 years. I want this one to work. Push through the day it is possible. You are in charge of your choices as am I.

PMFJ - 429 - Keep it going Marky, tell yourself to shut up. NMFD!!

October 8, 2018

Quitters Post Here:

Supporters:

RWM -580- dipping is easy, staying quit is hard. That voice in your head will convince you to buy a can. Quit with your heart.

October 8, 2018

Quitters Post Here:

Supporters:

RWM -580- dipping is easy, staying quit is hard. That voice in your head will convince you to buy a can. Quit with your heart.

STS - 677: Hang in there Marky.  Keep focused on keeping quit.

October 9, 2018

Quitters Post Here:

Markymarkk- Day 4: Made it thru the  40 min drive to work without breaking down (sure had an alternate plan in my head to possibly, but didnt). 

October 9, 2018

Quitters Post Here:

Markymarkk- Day 4: Made it thru the  40 min drive to work without breaking down (sure had an alternate plan in my head to possibly, but didnt). 

Supporters:

PMFJ - 430 - Hey Markymarkk, glad you're still quit. You know, I promised my wife 18 years ago that I would quit. She even came with me to tobacco cessation classes at Kaiser Health. That was the last time I tried quitting. I lasted 35 days. Do you know why I didn't make it? I wasn't quitting for me, I was quitting for her, my heart wasn't in it. RWM said yesterday to quit with your heart. I firmly believe that you will have a successful quit if you're doing it more for yourself than her. You gotta want it, you have to own it, and be accountable to yourself. Don't get me wrong, I did want to make good on my promise and as my daughter got older, she started to give me a hard time, so in a way, I'm also doing it for them because I'm giving myself a chance to avoid some of the health risks associated with dip. Hopefully, I'll be able to live a bit longer to walk her down the aisle, play with grandkids, etc. But I ultimately want to be free of those dip chains! NMFD!!

October 9, 2018

Quitters Post Here:

Supporters:

PMFJ - 430 - Hey Markymarkk, glad you're still quit. You know, I promised my wife 18 years ago that I would quit. She even came with me to tobacco cessation classes at Kaiser Health. That was the last time I tried quitting. I lasted 35 days. Do you know why I didn't make it? I wasn't quitting for me, I was quitting for her, my heart wasn't in it. RWM said yesterday to quit with your heart. I firmly believe that you will have a successful quit if you're doing it more for yourself than her. You gotta want it, you have to own it, and be accountable to yourself. Don't get me wrong, I did want to make good on my promise and as my daughter got older, she started to give me a hard time, so in a way, I'm also doing it for them because I'm giving myself a chance to avoid some of the health risks associated with dip. Hopefully, I'll be able to live a bit longer to walk her down the aisle, play with grandkids, etc. But I ultimately want to be free of those dip chains! NMFD!! 

STS - 679: Way to go Marky.   I agree with the others.  You gotta want this bad.  For a while you pretty much have to make NOT using tobacco your #1 focus.  Do WHATEVER it takes.  You can do this.  NDT!

October 9, 2018

Quitters Post Here:

Supporters:

PMFJ - 430 - Hey Markymarkk, glad you're still quit. You know, I promised my wife 18 years ago that I would quit. She even came with me to tobacco cessation classes at Kaiser Health. That was the last time I tried quitting. I lasted 35 days. Do you know why I didn't make it? I wasn't quitting for me, I was quitting for her, my heart wasn't in it. RWM said yesterday to quit with your heart. I firmly believe that you will have a successful quit if you're doing it more for yourself than her. You gotta want it, you have to own it, and be accountable to yourself. Don't get me wrong, I did want to make good on my promise and as my daughter got older, she started to give me a hard time, so in a way, I'm also doing it for them because I'm giving myself a chance to avoid some of the health risks associated with dip. Hopefully, I'll be able to live a bit longer to walk her down the aisle, play with grandkids, etc. But I ultimately want to be free of those dip chains! NMFD!! 

STS - 679: Way to go Marky.   I agree with the others.  You gotta want this bad.  For a while you pretty much have to make NOT using tobacco your #1 focus.  Do WHATEVER it takes.  You can do this.  NDT!

FoodBuzz -283- I quit! It is the best thing to do! Easy? No. Worth is Absolutely!!

October 9, 2018

Quitters Post Here:

Supporters:

PMFJ - 430 - Hey Markymarkk, glad you're still quit. You know, I promised my wife 18 years ago that I would quit. She even came with me to tobacco cessation classes at Kaiser Health. That was the last time I tried quitting. I lasted 35 days. Do you know why I didn't make it? I wasn't quitting for me, I was quitting for her, my heart wasn't in it. RWM said yesterday to quit with your heart. I firmly believe that you will have a successful quit if you're doing it more for yourself than her. You gotta want it, you have to own it, and be accountable to yourself. Don't get me wrong, I did want to make good on my promise and as my daughter got older, she started to give me a hard time, so in a way, I'm also doing it for them because I'm giving myself a chance to avoid some of the health risks associated with dip. Hopefully, I'll be able to live a bit longer to walk her down the aisle, play with grandkids, etc. But I ultimately want to be free of those dip chains! NMFD!! 

FoodBuzz -283- I quit! It is the best thing to do! Easy? No. Worth is Absolutely!!

TR1960 - 2059 - Great advises. You quit today, no more, no less. One crave kill at a time.  Rewards are awesome, earn you some!!  Congrats on Day 4!  Candyasses seem to fall on day 3.  So there you go, you are not a Candyass! B)