Quit Smokeless Community
Sign in to follow this  
Flavius Victor

Roll Call

large.829609405_RepeatOffendersLogo.jpg.a612761652b57aaae9afa4465b7ada23.jpg

If you quit between 10/25/2018 - 11/21/2018 this is your quit group.

To join this group all you have to do is quit dipping and post Roll Call

How to Post Roll ------>  http://forum.qssn.org/index.php?/topic/2794-how-to-post-roll-call/

:geek:Get the Contract to Give Up Print it out and carry it in your wallet

Click Here for a room to exchange phone numbers. Accountability is key

November 13, 2018

Quitters Sign Here:

Nick- 19 days without wondering what excuse am I going to use to go to the store to get a resupply. I dipped at home and around my wife but I always hated buying it when she was with me. I should have seen that as a hint I shouldn’t have been dipping in the first place, but nicotine kept me thinking it was ok. Yesterday I found another site, killthecan.org. It has some pretty good reading about what our bodies are going through and what to expect in the coming weeks and months. 

Welcome to the group claim victory, no caving allowed.

Edited by nick40142

How to Post Roll ------>  http://forum.qssn.org/index.php?/topic/2794-how-to-post-roll-call/

November 13, 2018

Quitters Sign Here:

Nick- 19 days without wondering what excuse am I going to use to go to the store to get a resupply. I dipped at home and around my wife but I always hated buying it when she was with me. I should have seen that as a hint I shouldn’t have been dipping in the first place, but nicotine kept me thinking it was ok. Yesterday I found another site, killthecan.org. It has some pretty good reading about what our bodies are going through and what to expect in the coming weeks and months. 

Welcome to the group claim victory, no caving allowed

Bam - Day 20. Welcome Claim Victory.  This is a good quit group, we don't let each other down here.

I'm having some whacked out dreams. Last night stuck out. I was back in highschool taking this little piece of trim to a dance but the nic bitch was a super villian and if I chewed she wouldn't go with me.  I had to spend the night fighting her off. Weird. 

November 13, 2018

Quitters Sign Here:

Bam - Day 20. Welcome Claim Victory.  This is a good quit group, we don't let each other down here.

I'm having some whacked out dreams. Last night stuck out. I was back in highschool taking this little piece of trim to a dance but the nic bitch was a super villian and if I chewed she wouldn't go with me.  I had to spend the night fighting her off. Weird.

Killshot day 10 quit today again with all of you

November 13, 2018

Quitters Sign Here:

ClaimVictory- Day 2.. struggling on the mental front of this.. 4 hours of listening to presentations and then I don't know what I'm going to do with myself. 

November 13, 2018

Quitters Sign Here:

ClaimVictory- Day 2.. struggling on the mental front of this.. 4 hours of listening to presentations and then I don't know what I'm going to do with myself. 

Supporters:

STS - 713: Lots of good stuff going on.  Welcome ClaimV!! Let's all keep the shit out of our mouths today.  NMFDT!

November 13, 2018

Quitters Sign Here:

bflem-1,126- alright gents, ya'll are all in the middle of varying levels of suck. it's real and it aint goin anywhere any time soon. you/we poisoned our bodies  for a long time. our bodies deserve to kick our ass while we detox. swap some digits for support. pm me if you want mine. lets stay quit today. ndt!

November 13, 2018

Quitters Sign Here:

bflem-1,126- alright gents, ya'll are all in the middle of varying levels of suck. it's real and it aint goin anywhere any time soon. you/we poisoned our bodies  for a long time. our bodies deserve to kick our ass while we detox. swap some digits for support. pm me if you want mine. lets stay quit today. ndt!

RWM -616- day 1 you decide to make a jailbreak and run for the wall. Days 2 through ? are spent climbing the wall. It is a struggle. Plus, there are forces trying to force you back down. You don't know if you can handle the other side, but you can't stay in that cell another day. Once you get to the top of the wall, you have to climb back down. There are some goofy people urging you on, and many are throwing shit. Meanwhile, the Big Voice beckons you back to safety and comfort and the old routine which you've grown to love and hate. NDT.

Edited by rwm3892

November 13, 2018

Quitters Sign Here:

Supporters:

STS - 713: Lots of good stuff going on.  Welcome ClaimV!! Let's all keep the shit out of our mouths today.  NMFDT!

RWM -616- day 1 you decide to make a jailbreak and run for the wall. Days 2 through ? are spent climbing the wall. It is a struggle. Plus, there are forces trying to force you back down. You don't know if you can handle the other side, but you can't stay in that cell another day. Once you get to the top of the wall, you have to climb back down. There are some goofy people urging you on, and many are throwing shit. Meanwhile, the Big Voice beckons you back to safety and comfort and the old routine which you've grown to love and hate. NDT.

November 13, 2018

Quitters Sign Here:

Supporters:

Bubba - 5496 - Congrats on 20 days Bam!   ClainVictory - don't look ahead, one day, one hour, one minute at a time.  They all add up.  Look and read around the site, lot's of inspiration around here.  Read the Tom & Jenny Kern story.

November 13, 2018

Quitters Sign Here:

Supporters:

PMFJ - 465 - I love the smell of a fresh quit!! Welcome to the rough patch, have your weapons at the ready. Anything to beat back the craves. NMFD!!

Bubba - 5496 - Congrats on 20 days Bam!   ClainVictory - don't look ahead, one day, one hour, one minute at a time.  They all add up.  Look and read around the site, lot's of inspiration around here.  Read the Tom & Jenny Kern story.

November 13, 2018

Quitters Sign Here:

I'm having some whacked out dreams. Last night stuck out. I was back in highschool taking this little piece of trim to a dance but the nic bitch was a super villian and if I chewed she wouldn't go with me.  I had to spend the night fighting her off. Weird.

Kevin 14 day quit. Welcome to the suck CV but you got this.  Nice work 10 Kill and 20 Bam!

Supporters:

PMFJ - 465 - I love the smell of a fresh quit!! Welcome to the rough patch, have your weapons at the ready. Anything to beat back the craves. NMFD!!

CV this will get easier. Your in the worst of it now.  It's not going to be easy easy for a long long time, but don't you worry about that right now. Worry about not dipping on that next crave. There's a reason you're here. If you give in, just one time, you're going to back to your habit like never before. Stay strong. You can do this. We call can. It's not some magic recipe. It's simple. Don't put it in your mouth today.  Post up tomorrow and every day after. As early in the day as possible. Promise to me and the rest of your quit brothers that you're not going to chew today and you're in it with us.  

36 minutes ago, QuitSmokeless said:

I'm getting prepared to quit on 11/19/2018, and I'm trying to learn how to use this website

Hey QuitSmokeless- What's wrong with today?

38 minutes ago, QuitSmokeless said:

I'm getting prepared to quit on 11/19/2018, and I'm trying to learn how to use this website

1 minute ago, PMFJ said:

Hey QuitSmokeless- What's wrong with today?

Welcome to the group. We have a good group here. Lots of support from those that have been quit for a long time. There is a link on how to post to the daily roll call, basically copy/paste everything that is already posted for the day. I try to post first thing in the morning, kind of start my day off saying NO to tobacco. Feel free to get on here and share your daily struggles and successes, its all about beating nicotine one crave at a time. It seems tough but really the process is easy, DON'T PUT TOBACCO OR NICOTINE IN YOUR BODY. Read the contract to quit, print it out and carry it if you need to.

Honestly PMJF is right, why not today? Waiting until the 19th isn't going to make it suck any less. The sooner you stop using the sooner the suckiest part will be over.