Quit Smokeless Community
Sign in to follow this  
Flavius Victor

Roll Call

If you quit between 10/25/2018 - 11/21/2018 this is your quit group.

To join this group all you have to do is quit dipping and post Roll Call

How to post roll call. (updated!)

:geek:Get the Contract to Give Up Print it out and carry it in your wallet

Click Here for a room to exchange phone numbers. Accountability is key

Saturday November 3,  2018

Quitters Sign Here:

Nick- day 9. I hope you all are having a great nicotine free weekend

Bam - day 10. Double digits now. Not dipping today. 

Kevin - Day 4 nice DD Bam and glad to be quit!

Supporters:

Gibb13 -640- way to post up on the weekend Nick. Keep the quit going. ODAAT

Quitters Sign Here:

Kevin - Day 4 nice DD Bam and glad to be quit!

Supporters:

Tiger - 2110 - Weekends can be the nic bitch’s playground in a quitters brain. Don’t listen to her. Stay the course. Text your quit bros. Read up on here. In the end, all you gotta beat is the next crave. That’s it. Don’t think about tomorrow. Focus on today’s quit. NDT *ETA* Congrats on double digit, Bam.

So strange and difficult to get used to not having a chew in my mouth at all from never not having one in

9 minutes ago, Bam327 said:

So strange and difficult to get used to not having a chew in my mouth at all from never not having one in

I struggled with that sensation too. Keep your mouth occupied with something. Sunflower seeds, gum, hard candy, fake chew(use with caution). Anything but dip.

Quitters Sign Here:

Supporters:

Tiger - 2110 - Weekends can be the nic bitch’s playground in a quitters brain. Don’t listen to her. Stay the course. Text your quit bros. Read up on here. In the end, all you gotta beat is the next crave. That’s it. Don’t think about tomorrow. Focus on today’s quit. NDT *ETA* Congrats on double digit, Bam.

RWM -606- I was able to stay quit for 606 days because I listened to Tiger and did what he said. Getting the next fix is the default program running in your head. You have to manually override that program. 

Quitters Sign Here:

Supporters:

RWM -606- I was able to stay quit for 606 days because I listened to Tiger and did what he said. Getting the next fix is the default program running in your head. You have to manually override that program. 

FoodBuzz -308- Win today. Stay alert and do what it takes to be that person you want to be. Take pride in your quit! Nice DD Bam! Gents are full of quit here!

Quitters Sign Here:

Supporters:

FoodBuzz -308- Win today. Stay alert and do what it takes to be that person you want to be. Take pride in your quit! Nice DD Bam! Gents are full of quit here!

PMFJ - 455 - looks like a great group! Just stay focused and keep that shit outta your mouth at all costs! NMFD!!

Quitters Sign Here:

Supporters:

PMFJ - 455 - looks like a great group! Just stay focused and keep that shit outta your mouth at all costs! NMFD!!

UncleBubba - 5486 - The weekend is here!  Did you plan accordingly?  Alcohol may make you think you are invincible and go buy a tin.  Be careful!

Quitters Sign Here:

Supporters:

UncleBubba - 5486 - The weekend is here!  Did you plan accordingly?  Alcohol may make you think you are invincible and go buy a tin.  Be careful!

STS - 703: Congrats on 10 days Bam.   I am doing whatever it takes to say quit today.  Proud to join you guys.  ODAAT

To join this group all you have to do is quit dipping and post Roll Call

Click Here for a room to exchange phone numbers. Accountability is key

Sunday November 4,  2018

Quitters Sign Here:

Bam - day 11. NDT.  Nick, congrats on the DD's. Just how I like my women, and great work. Kevin, hang in there, this group needs you. Rick is MIA and we have strength in numbers.  It's all a mind game now. 

Supporters:

Sunday November 4,  2018

Quitters Sign Here:

Bam - day 11. NDT.  Nick, congrats on the DD's. Just how I like my women, and great work. Kevin, hang in there, this group needs you. Rick is MIA and we have strength in numbers.  It's all a mind game now. 

Nick- day 10. Thanks Bam, another small victory. You're right it is all a mind game now but it doesn't make the struggle any less real. We have to stay vigilant at all times. The last couple nights I've been having a hard time sleeping and this time change doesn't make it any better. I hope you all have a great dip free Sunday. In my house its a day of faith, family, and football. 

Supporters:

Sunday November 4,  2018

Quitters Sign Here:

Bam - day 11. NDT.  Nick, congrats on the DD's. Just how I like my women, and great work. Kevin, hang in there, this group needs you. Rick is MIA and we have strength in numbers.  It's all a mind game now. 

Nick- day 10. Thanks Bam, another small victory. You're right it is all a mind game now but it doesn't make the struggle any less real. We have to stay vigilant at all times. The last couple nights I've been having a hard time sleeping and this time change doesn't make it any better. I hope you all have a great dip free Sunday. In my house its a day of faith, family, and football. 

Kevin Day5.  Amen Nick, get ur quit on!

Supporters:

Sunday November 4,  2018

Quitters Sign Here:

Nick- day 10. Thanks Bam, another small victory. You're right it is all a mind game now but it doesn't make the struggle any less real. We have to stay vigilant at all times. The last couple nights I've been having a hard time sleeping and this time change doesn't make it any better. I hope you all have a great dip free Sunday. In my house its a day of faith, family, and football. 

Supporters:

FoodBuzz -309- Moring dip haters! Nicotine should be all out of the body by now. Still some fogginess, crave, and mood swings...well that’s how it was for me. Keep telling yourself no and that you don’t dip anymore. Anyone else ready to sign up with this fine group! Quits start today not tomorrow.

Sunday November 4,  2018

Quitters Sign Here:

Supporters:

FoodBuzz -309- Moring dip haters! Nicotine should be all out of the body by now. Still some fogginess, crave, and mood swings...well that’s how it was for me. Keep telling yourself no and that you don’t dip anymore. Anyone else ready to sign up with this fine group! Quits start today not tomorrow.

RWM -607- build an impenetrable wall between your mouth and dip. 

Sunday November 4,  2018

Quitters Sign Here:

Supporters:

CraigMac6- Day 1190- Find a way to stay quit today; trust me you will not regret it. Yes it is very difficult right now and I know it almost seems unbearable. However, this minor obstacle in your path is something you can overcome and if you do, your life will be so much happier, healthier and better overall. I've always said if being free of dip wasn't a better life, I would have went back to dipping and I'm here to say its not. Life is so much better with freedom to do things on your own terms without having the can determine your every move. Give yourself a chance at freedom by finding a way to stay quit for today! Worry about tomorrow when it comes. You gents can do this, ONE DAY at a TIME. Have a beautiful day. NDT! 

Sunday November 4,  2018

Quitters Sign Here:

Supporters:

CraigMac6- Day 1190- Find a way to stay quit today; trust me you will not regret it. Yes it is very difficult right now and I know it almost seems unbearable. However, this minor obstacle in your path is something you can overcome and if you do, your life will be so much happier, healthier and better overall. I've always said if being free of dip wasn't a better life, I would have went back to dipping and I'm here to say its not. Life is so much better with freedom to do things on your own terms without having the can determine your every move. Give yourself a chance at freedom by finding a way to stay quit for today! Worry about tomorrow when it comes. You gents can do this, ONE DAY at a TIME. Have a beautiful day. NDT! 

UncleBubba - 5487

Sunday November 4,  2018

Quitters Sign Here:

Supporters:

UncleBubba - 5487

STS - 704: Was just thinking about the many lies that I use to tell myself to continue with my disgusting tobacco addiction.  I used to tell myself I "needed" dip to help control stress and anxiety.  In reality dipping was causing the stress. Back when I was dipping if I was to get invited anywhere (someone's house, business meeting, the theater, a sporting event, a nice dinner out, etc. etc. - My first thought was always, am I allowed to dip?, how and I gonna be able to dip?, how long might I have to go without dip?, how can I obtain a spitter?, how can I hide a spitter?, will I offend someone or get kicked out if they see me with a three-finger pinch in my front lip (looking like Bubba)?, where can I buy more if I run out?, and on and on.  No wonder I was stressed, dip was leading me around by the balls all day (and night).  But no more.  If some one now says hey do you want to go do __________?    I am now like hell yea.  Tobacco use is not one of the major factors in my decision anymore - in fact it now has zero influence on what I choose to do and my enjoyment of life.   Dip was causing way more anxiety than it was supposedly "relieving".   On a serious note:  Many folks in this world suffer from anxiety because of a chemical imbalance in the brain, and many of these folks turn to nicotine to self medicate.  I just want to remind myself and everyone else that a doctor can prescribe real medicine to treat this imbalance.  This real medicine will be way more effective and won't lead to some oral surgeon having to remove half of your face someday.  Let's win the day.  ODAAT

Edited by See The Spector

Sunday November 4,  2018

Quitters Sign Here:

KillShot - Day 1- I was in the December group and I had a bad day and started dipping again, guess I wasn't ready. I was embarresed to show my face hear again and I want to be quit. So I am starting day 1 again. Thanks for supporting and im quit with you all today.

Supporters:

UncleBubba - 5487

STS - 704: Was just thinking about the many lies that I use to tell myself to continue with my disgusting tobacco addiction.  I used to tell myself I "needed" dip to help control stress and anxiety.  In reality dipping was causing the stress. Back when I was dipping if I was to get invited anywhere (someone's house, business meeting, the theater, a sporting event, a nice dinner out, etc. etc. - My first thought was always, am I allowed to dip?, how and I gonna be able to dip?, how long might I have to go without dip?, how can I obtain a spitter?, how can I hide a spitter?, will I offend someone or get kicked out if they see me with a three-finger pinch in my front lip (looking like Bubba)?, where can I buy more if I run out?, and on and on.  No wonder I was stressed, dip was leading me around by the balls all day (and night).  But no more.  If some one now says hey do you want to go do __________?    I am now like hell yea.  Tobacco use is not one of the major factors in my decision anymore - in fact it now has zero influence on what I choose to do and my enjoyment of life.   Dip was causing way more anxiety than it was supposedly "relieving".   On a serious note:  Many folks in this world suffer from anxiety because of a chemical imbalance in the brain, and many of these folks turn to nicotine to self medicate.  I just want to remind myself and everyone else that a doctor can prescribe real medicine to treat this imbalance.  This real medicine will be way more effective and won't lead to some oral surgeon having to remove half of your face someday.  Let's win the day.  ODAAT

Monday November 5,  2018

Quitters Sign Here:

Bam - 

Nick- 

Kevin

KillShot - Day 2 ODAAT I got this quit with you all

Supporters:

Edited by Killshot

Monday November 5,  2018

Quitters Sign Here:

Bam - day 12.  Welcome Killshot. We've got this together. Good job Nick and Kevin. Today is my first day back to work after having my child. I'm especially on guard today.

Supporters:

Monday November 5,  2018

Quitters Sign Here:

Bam - day 12.  Welcome Killshot. We've got this together. Good job Nick and Kevin. Today is my first day back to work after having my child. I'm especially on guard today.

KillShot - Day 2 ODAAT I got this quit with you all

Supporters:

Aug4 day 94 -  you guys keep up the quit  you got this

11 minutes ago, Bam327 said:

today.

Monday November 5,  2018

Quitters Sign Here:

Supporters:

FoodBuzz -310- I hate dip! I love the support we get from this site. It’s nice to be able to lean on one another, be that support for a fellow quitter, and grow together in this quit. Welcome back Killshot. We missed you for a while...what’s up? What happened? What are you planning to do differently this time to keep that crap out of your mouth?

Monday November 5,  2018

Quitters Sign Here:

Supporters:

FoodBuzz -310- I hate dip! I love the support we get from this site. It’s nice to be able to lean on one another, be that support for a fellow quitter, and grow together in this quit. Welcome back Killshot. We missed you for a while...what’s up? What happened? What are you planning to do differently this time to keep that crap out of your mouth?

RWM -608- happy quit monday. We can all work together to beat this addiction today. Lets keep our heads right. NDT.

Monday November 5,  2018

Quitters Sign Here:

Supporters:

RWM -608- happy quit monday. We can all work together to beat this addiction today. Lets keep our heads right. NDT.

UncleBubba - 5488  - Welcome to the group Killshot.  What are you going to do differently this time so you don't have to post a day 1 again in the future? 

Monday November 5,  2018

Quitters Sign Here:

Supporters:

UncleBubba - 5488  - Welcome to the group Killshot.  What are you going to do differently this time so you don't have to post a day 1 again in the future? 

Tiger - 2112 - Do whatever it takes to keep that shit outta your pie hole today. YOU DO NOT HAVE PERMISSION TO CAVE! I REPEAT....YOU DO NOT HAVE PERMISSION TO CAVE! I don't care how shitty your day goes, ain't nothing worth caving over. Not one damn thing. You are here winning for a REASON. STICK TO IT.