Quit Smokeless Community
Sign in to follow this  
Flavius Victor

Roll Call

If you quit between 10/25/2018 - 11/21/2018 this is your quit group.

To join this group all you have to do is quit dipping and post Roll Call

How to post roll call. (updated!)

:geek:Get the Contract to Give Up Print it out and carry it in your wallet

Click Here for a room to exchange phone numbers. Accountability is key

Quitters Sign Here:

Nick- day 13. Welcome Von Nanega. Sorry to hear you caved after a 5 year quit. Let that serve as a reminder to all of us that we always  need to stay alert and can NEVER put that stuff in our lip again. Years ago I had quit for about 270 days, one pinch led to 1 can which led to 1-2 cans a day again. 

Kevin, congrats on the first week milestone.

Supporters Sign Here:

Edited by nick40142

Quitters Sign Here:

Nick- day 13. Welcome Von Nanega. Sorry to hear you caved after a 5 year quit. Let that serve as a reminder to all of us that we always  need to stay alert and can NEVER put that stuff in our lip again. Years ago I had quit for about 270 days, one pinch led to 1 can which led to 1-2 cans a day again. 

Kevin, congrats on the first week milestone.

Bam - day 14. Welcome Von. This is a good group to quit with. Post every day with us. I'm not dipping today.

Supporters Sign Here:

Edited by Bam327

Quitters Sign Here:

Bam - day 14. Welcome Von. This is a good group to quit with. Post every day with us. I'm not dipping today.

killshot- day 4 good morning so far quit another day

Supporters Sign Here

Quitters Sign Here:

Supporters Sign Here

RWM -610- dip is not an option today. Remove that out. Then do what needs to be done to get through the day.

If you quit between 10/25/2018 - 11/21/2018 this is your quit group.

Quitters Sign Here:

Kevin, congrats on the first week milestone.

Von Nanega-Day 2.  Don’t dip today. 

f you quit between 10/25/2018 - 11/21/2018 this is your quit group.

Quitters Sign Here:

Supporters Sign Here

RWM -610- dip is not an option today. Remove that out. Then do what needs to be done to get through the day.

STS - 707: Welcome back Von.  Yes your situation is a great reminder to everyone to stay focused no matter how long you have been quit.   There is also the reminder to get together with your quit brothers and choose your own name for your quit group before others around here name it for you.  ;)

Quitters Sign Here:

Nick- day 13. Welcome Von Nanega. Sorry to hear you caved after a 5 year quit. Let that serve as a reminder to all of us that we always  need to stay alert and can NEVER put that stuff in our lip again. Years ago I had quit for about 270 days, one pinch led to 1 can which led to 1-2 cans a day again. 

Kevin Day 8 and welcome Von to the quit. Thanks Nick!

Supporters Sign Here

STS - 707: Welcome back Von.  Yes your situation is a great reminder to everyone to stay focused no matter how long you have been quit.   There is also the reminder to get together with your quit brothers and choose your own name for your quit group before others around here name it for you.  ;)

Quitters Sign Here:

Nick- day 13. Welcome Von Nanega. Sorry to hear you caved after a 5 year quit. Let that serve as a reminder to all of us that we always  need to stay alert and can NEVER put that stuff in our lip again. Years ago I had quit for about 270 days, one pinch led to 1 can which led to 1-2 cans a day again. 

Supporters Sign Here

STS - 707: Welcome back Von.  Yes your situation is a great reminder to everyone to stay focused no matter how long you have been quit.   There is also the reminder to get together with your quit brothers and choose your own name for your quit group before others around here name it for you.  ;)

FoodBuzz -312- Welcome Von, good choice kicking that shit to the curb. Kevin hitting a week, Bam hitting 2, lots of no bullshit on this quit attitude...it's a recipe for success! About the name...come on STS you know we have fun picking the name we can't give that up lol. The Banana Hammocks have warmly embraced their name hahahahaha!!!!!

• Like 1

Quitters Sign Here:

Supporters Sign Here

FoodBuzz -312- Welcome Von, good choice kicking that shit to the curb. Kevin hitting a week, Bam hitting 2, lots of no bullshit on this quit attitude...it's a recipe for success! About the name...come on STS you know we have fun picking the name we can't give that up lol. The Banana Hammocks have warmly embraced their name hahahahaha!!!!!

Tank - Day 82 - Not chewing is your number one priority today.  If you do nothing else but accomplish this priority, your day is successful.  NDT

Edited by Tank27

Quitters Sign Here:

Supporters Sign Here

Tank - Day 82 - Not chewing is your number one priority today.  If you do nothing else but accomplish this priority, your day is successful.  NDT

UncleBubba - 5490 - Congrats on 2 weeks Bam!!  Von - stories like yours are the reason I still post after 15 years, I'm one stupid decision away from thinking about Day 1 again.

November 7, 2018

Quitters Sign Here:

Supporters Sign Here

UncleBubba - 5490 - Congrats on 2 weeks Bam!!  Von - stories like yours are the reason I still post after 15 years, I'm one stupid decision away from thinking about Day 1 again.

PMFJ - 459 - Saying "no" with you guys again today! NMFD!!

We do need a name for our group. Here are some ideas I've come up with:

Repeat Offenders

Last Timers

NoMoDip

Last Timers get my vote. Well done Nick.  My brain is still too foggy to put together respectable name

November 7, 2018

Quitters Sign Here:

Dave -day 3......Feeling better everyday. 

Supporters Sign Here

November 7, 2018

Quitters Sign Here:

Dave -day 3......Feeling better everyday. 

Supporters Sign Here

Farley - 3877 - Proud of you Von for getting back on the horse.  The nic bitch is powerful and we cannot let our guard down for one second.  Nov. 7th is a great day to not put any shit in our lip

Since as far as dip goes, I’m a repeat offender, that’s the name I like. This is a great site to help with quitting the chew. I’ve done it before with this site and I can again. 

November 8, 2018

Quitters Sign Here:

Nick- Day 14. Called in sick today, I have a full blown case of buck fever. The only cure is to spend some quality time in my tree stand. Welcome to the group Dave, keep posting and saying no to nicotine. Von, I think we’re all repeat offenders. Has anyone joined the quit smokeless Facebook page? Stay quit my friends.

November 8, 2018

Quitters Sign Here:

Nick- Day 14. Called in sick today, I have a full blown case of buck fever. The only cure is to spend some quality time in my tree stand. Welcome to the group Dave, keep posting and saying no to nicotine. Von, I think we’re all repeat offenders. Has anyone joined the quit smokeless Facebook page? Stay quit my friends.

Bam - day 15. Repeat offenders works for me.  Let's roll with it unless someone objects. Good luck Nick, I hope you get a big one. Good time to see lots of action. My wife and I certainly didn't plan do have this baby girl, because I would never plan to have a child during hunting season, particularly the rut. I don't think I'm going to make it out this year. That's ok. God had different plans. But let me know how you make out. Welcome aboard Dave. Post up every day. There's nothing easy about this but we're all going to get through it together. Time heals all wounds. 

November 8, 2018

Quitters Sign Here:

Bam - day 15. Repeat offenders works for me.  Let's roll with it unless someone objects. Good luck Nick, I hope you get a big one. Good time to see lots of action. My wife and I certainly didn't plan do have this baby girl, because I would never plan to have a child during hunting season, particularly the rut. I don't think I'm going to make it out this year. That's ok. God had different plans. But let me know how you make out. Welcome aboard Dave. Post up every day. There's nothing easy about this but we're all going to get through it together. Time heals all wounds. 

Supporters Sign Here

STS - 708: Alright repeat offenders, you know the drill.  It's the same thing I am doing with ya.  No dip in the lip = win the day.  Let's win the day.  Oh yea.  Fuck Tobacco!!!

November 8, 2018

Quitters Sign Here:

Supporters Sign Here

STS - 708: Alright repeat offenders, you know the drill.  It's the same thing I am doing with ya.  No dip in the lip = win the day.  Let's win the day.  Oh yea.  Fuck Tobacco!!!

RWM -611- Do the drill right and you won't fail. 

November 8, 2018

Quitters Sign Here:

Supporters Sign Here

SC - 266 days of freedom - it gets easier

November 8, 2018

Quitters Sign Here:

Nick- Day 14. Called in sick today, I have a full blown case of buck fever. The only cure is to spend some quality time in my tree stand. Welcome to the group Dave, keep posting and saying no to nicotine. Von, I think we’re all repeat offenders. Has anyone joined the quit smokeless Facebook page? Stay quit my friends.

Kevin day 9 quit and I like repeat offenders.  Speaking of hunting/guns, I won a glock 45 at a Chris Kyle fundraiser party Saturday night.... $20 dollar raffle.  Boom!

Supporters Sign Here

November 8, 2018

Quitters Sign Here:

Nick- Day 14. Called in sick today, I have a full blown case of buck fever. The only cure is to spend some quality time in my tree stand. Welcome to the group Dave, keep posting and saying no to nicotine. Von, I think we’re all repeat offenders. Has anyone joined the quit smokeless Facebook page? Stay quit my friends.

Kevin day 9 quit and I like repeat offenders.  Speaking of hunting/guns, I won a glock 45 at a Chris Kyle fundraiser party Saturday night.... $20 dollar raffle.  Boom!

Supporters Sign Here

FoodBuzz -313- I've never had a FaceBook account. I leave that all to my wife, although she does get pissy when my X's try to contact me through her FB account. I tell her it's nice to have a bouncer ;) As a repeat offender I'm quitting with the Repeat Offenders! NDT

large.829609405_RepeatOffendersLogo.jpg.a612761652b57aaae9afa4465b7ada23.jpg

November 8, 2018

Quitters Sign Here:

Supporters Sign Here

FoodBuzz -313- I've never had a FaceBook account. I leave that all to my wife, although she does get pissy when my X's try to contact me through her FB account. I tell her it's nice to have a bouncer ;) As a repeat offender I'm quitting with the Repeat Offenders! NDT

large.829609405_RepeatOffendersLogo.jpg.a612761652b57aaae9afa4465b7ada23.jpg

November 8, 2018

Quitters Sign Here:

Supporters Sign Here

FoodBuzz -313- I've never had a FaceBook account. I leave that all to my wife, although she does get pissy when my X's try to contact me through her FB account. I tell her it's nice to have a bouncer ;) As a repeat offender I'm quitting with the Repeat Offenders! NDT

PMFJ - 460 - Nice name! Nice big group, the more the merrier! Dip is not in the plan book today! NMFD!!