Quit Smokeless Community
Sign in to follow this  
Flavius Victor

Roll Call

large.829609405_RepeatOffendersLogo.jpg.a612761652b57aaae9afa4465b7ada23.jpg

If you quit between 10/25/2018 - 11/21/2018 this is your quit group.

To join this group all you have to do is quit dipping and post Roll Call

How to post roll call. (updated!)

:geek:Get the Contract to Give Up Print it out and carry it in your wallet

Click Here for a room to exchange phone numbers. Accountability is key

November 8, 2018

Quitters Sign Here:

Nick- Day 14. Called in sick today, I have a full blown case of buck fever. The only cure is to spend some quality time in my tree stand. Welcome to the group Dave, keep posting and saying no to nicotine. Von, I think we’re all repeat offenders. Has anyone joined the quit smokeless Facebook page? Stay quit my friends.

Bam - day 15. Repeat offenders works for me.  Let's roll with it unless someone objects. Good luck Nick, I hope you get a big one. Good time to see lots of action. My wife and I certainly didn't plan do have this baby girl, because I would never plan to have a child during hunting season, particularly the rut. I don't think I'm going to make it out this year. That's ok. God had different plans. But let me know how you make out. Welcome aboard Dave. Post up every day. There's nothing easy about this but we're all going to get through it together. Time heals all wounds. 

Kevin day 9 quit and I like repeat offenders.  Speaking of hunting/guns, I won a glock 45 at a Chris Kyle fundraiser party Saturday night.... $20 dollar raffle.  Boom!

Supporters Sign Here

STS - 708: Alright repeat offenders, you know the drill.  It's the same thing I am doing with ya.  No dip in the lip = win the day.  Let's win the day.  Oh yea.  Fuck Tobacco!!!

RWM -611- Do the drill right and you won't fail. 

SC - 266 days of freedom - it gets easier

FoodBuzz -313- I've never had a FaceBook account. I leave that all to my wife, although she does get pissy when my X's try to contact me through her FB account. I tell her it's nice to have a bouncer ;) As a repeat offender I'm quitting with the Repeat Offenders! NDT

PMFJ - 460 - Nice name! Nice big group, the more the merrier! Dip is not in the plan book today! NMFD!!

bflem-1,121- great quitters in here. keep at it gents. both hands on the quit plow at all times. NDT!

• Like 1

Aug4 97 days. I am not going to copy because I will mess up the picture. Proud of you all keep the quit going.

I was where you were just a few weeks ago. At first I thought getting to 100 days would take forever. But looking back it has gone faster than I thought.  Keep up the work. Post every day. Make the promise for that day.  Don’t worry about the next day, week or month

November 8, 2018

Quitters Sign Here:

Nick- Day 14. Called in sick today, I have a full blown case of buck fever. The only cure is to spend some quality time in my tree stand. Welcome to the group Dave, keep posting and saying no to nicotine. Von, I think we’re all repeat offenders. Has anyone joined the quit smokeless Facebook page? Stay quit my friends.

Bam - day 15. Repeat offenders works for me.  Let's roll with it unless someone objects. Good luck Nick, I hope you get a big one. Good time to see lots of action. My wife and I certainly didn't plan do have this baby girl, because I would never plan to have a child during hunting season, particularly the rut. I don't think I'm going to make it out this year. That's ok. God had different plans. But let me know how you make out. Welcome aboard Dave. Post up every day. There's nothing easy about this but we're all going to get through it together. Time heals all wounds. 

Kevin day 9 quit and I like repeat offenders.  Speaking of hunting/guns, I won a glock 45 at a Chris Kyle fundraiser party Saturday night.... $20 dollar raffle.  Boom!

Supporters Sign Here

STS - 708: Alright repeat offenders, you know the drill.  It's the same thing I am doing with ya.  No dip in the lip = win the day.  Let's win the day.  Oh yea.  Fuck Tobacco!!!

RWM -611- Do the drill right and you won't fail. 

SC - 266 days of freedom - it gets easier

FoodBuzz -313- I've never had a FaceBook account. I leave that all to my wife, although she does get pissy when my X's try to contact me through her FB account. I tell her it's nice to have a bouncer ;) As a repeat offender I'm quitting with the Repeat Offenders! NDT

PMFJ - 460 - Nice name! Nice big group, the more the merrier! Dip is not in the plan book today! NMFD!!

bflem-1,121- great quitters in here. keep at it gents. both hands on the quit plow at all times. NDT!

Aug4 97 days. I am not going to copy because I will mess up the picture. Proud of you all keep the quit going.

November 9, 2018

Quitters Sign Here:

Nick- What’s up Repeat Offenders? 15 days tobacco free. It seems my buck fever is better so off to work I go, I did get a young tender one yesterday. Kevin, that’s awesome winning a Glock. I keep a Glock 19 by my bed ready to roll if needed. KillShot, Von, and Dave didn’t check in yesterday. I hope nicotine didn’t lock them up again. If you think about it not dipping is easy, DON’T DO IT. Have a great dipless day Repeat Offenders. 

Edited by nick40142

November 9, 2018

Quitters Sign Here:

Nick- What’s up Repear Offenders? 15 days tobacco free. It seems my buck fever is better so off to work I go, I did get a young tender one yesterday. Kevin, that’s awesome winning a Glock. I keep a Glock 19 by my bed ready to roll if needed. KillShot, Von, and Dave didn’t check in yesterday. I hope nicotine didn’t lock them up again. If you think about it not dipping is easy, DON’T DO IT. Have a great dipless day Repeat Offenders. 

Supporters

aug4-98 days. Keep it up you all. Say no for today.  Great work so far. 

November 9, 2018

Quitters Sign Here:

Nick- What’s up Repear Offenders? 15 days tobacco free. It seems my buck fever is better so off to work I go, I did get a young tender one yesterday. Kevin, that’s awesome winning a Glock. I keep a Glock 19 by my bed ready to roll if needed. KillShot, Von, and Dave didn’t check in yesterday. I hope nicotine didn’t lock them up again. If you think about it not dipping is easy, DON’T DO IT. Have a great dipless day Repeat Offenders. 

Bam - day 16. This no dip train is running with a full head of steam. Don't fall off it 

Supporters

aug4-98 days. Keep it up you all. Say no for today.  Great work so far

November 9, 2018

Quitters Sign Here:

Bam - day 16. This no dip train is running with a full head of steam. Don't fall off it 

Killshot- day 6 , Nick I did check in yesterday and I seen this morning that I never hit submit reply rookie mistake. Congrats on the deer. I'm feeling real good, I'm feeling better an I'm loving being quit. It is hard at times 

Supporters

aug4-98 days. Keep it up you all. Say no for today.  Great work so far. Quit today with you all oh and I atayed nicotine free yesterday and I will pay more attention to make sure reply goes through. 

• Like 1

Click Here for a room to exchange phone numbers. Accountability is key

November 9, 2018

Quitters Sign Here:

Nick- What’s up Repear Offenders? 15 days tobacco free. It seems my buck fever is better so off to work I go, I did get a young tender one yesterday. Kevin, that’s awesome winning a Glock. I keep a Glock 19 by my bed ready to roll if needed. KillShot, Von, and Dave didn’t check in yesterday. I hope nicotine didn’t lock them up again. If you think about it not dipping is easy, DON’T DO IT. Have a great dipless day Repeat Offenders. 

Killshot- day 6 , Nick I did check in yesterday and I seen this morning that I never hit submit reply rookie mistake. Congrats on the deer. I'm feeling real good, I'm feeling better an I'm loving being quit. It is hard at times 

Kevin 10 day quit. Let there be Quit!

Supporters

aug4-98 days. Keep it up you all. Say no for today.  Great work so far. Quit today with you all oh and I atayed nicotine free yesterday and I will pay more attention to make sure reply goes through. 

November 9, 2018

Quitters Sign Here:

Nick- What’s up Repear Offenders? 15 days tobacco free. It seems my buck fever is better so off to work I go, I did get a young tender one yesterday. Kevin, that’s awesome winning a Glock. I keep a Glock 19 by my bed ready to roll if needed. KillShot, Von, and Dave didn’t check in yesterday. I hope nicotine didn’t lock them up again. If you think about it not dipping is easy, DON’T DO IT. Have a great dipless day Repeat Offenders. 

Supporters

aug4-98 days. Keep it up you all. Say no for today.  Great work so far. Quit today with you all oh and I atayed nicotine free yesterday and I will pay more attention to make sure reply goes through. 

STS - 709: It's OK to feel like you lost your best friend when quitting dip.  I know I did.  That is part of the healing process. With each day it will be come clearer and clearer that DIP WAS NEVER OUR FRIEND!!!!!!.   As JR said back in 2002 - Tobacco is the false friend who stabbed you in the back, robbed you, beat you, raped you, and left you for dead in a gutter on an unfamiliar street, in a country who's [sic] language you don't even speak.  Dip is simply a can of ground-up poison leaves that are highly addictive and will have disastrous consequences on your health and family life.  So I say we all say - FUCK TOBACCO! 

November 9, 2018

Quitters Sign Here:

Supporters

STS - 709: It's OK to feel like you lost your best friend when quitting dip.  I know I did.  That is part of the healing process. With each day it will be come clearer and clearer that DIP WAS NEVER OUR FRIEND!!!!!!.   As JR said back in 2002 - Tobacco is the false friend who stabbed you in the back, robbed you, beat you, raped you, and left you for dead in a gutter on an unfamiliar street, in a country who's [sic] language you don't even speak.  Dip is simply a can of ground-up poison leaves that are highly addictive and will have disastrous consequences on your health and family life.  So I say we all say - FUCK TOBACCO! 

RWM -612- Killshot and I exchanged some communication yesterday, but I didn't tell him I didn't see a roll call post from him because I didn't want to come across as nitpicky. So, being foiled by QSSN tech explains it. Happens occasionally. I like Tiger's analogy of Dip as the Crazy Ex-Girlfriend. Wild and fun for a while, but then you get pussy whipped, and then she wreaks havoc on your life. Look at the wreckage and know the good times are never coming back no matter how much you think you love her. She and American Tobacco laugh in your face. Time to move on to something else.

November 9, 2018

Quitters Sign Here:

Supporters

STS - 709: It's OK to feel like you lost your best friend when quitting dip.  I know I did.  That is part of the healing process. With each day it will be come clearer and clearer that DIP WAS NEVER OUR FRIEND!!!!!!.   As JR said back in 2002 - Tobacco is the false friend who stabbed you in the back, robbed you, beat you, raped you, and left you for dead in a gutter on an unfamiliar street, in a country who's [sic] language you don't even speak.  Dip is simply a can of ground-up poison leaves that are highly addictive and will have disastrous consequences on your health and family life.  So I say we all say - FUCK TOBACCO! 

RWM -612- Killshot and I exchanged some communication yesterday, but I didn't tell him I didn't see a roll call post from him because I didn't want to come across as nitpicky. So, being foiled by QSSN tech explains it. Happens occasionally. I like Tiger's analogy of Dip as the Crazy Ex-Girlfriend. Wild and fun for a while, but then you get pussy whipped, and then she wreaks havoc on your life. Look at the wreckage and know the good times are never coming back no matter how much you think you love her. She and American Tobacco laugh in your face. Time to move on to something else.

FoodBuzz -314- Not getting sucked back in by that succubus! Staying dipless all day long.  

• Members
  • 1,342 posts
  • Quit Date:12/31/2017

November 9, 2018

Quitters Sign Here:

Supporters

FoodBuzz -314- Not getting sucked back in by that succubus! Staying dipless all day long.  

PMFJ - 461 - NMFD!

• Members
  • 1,342 posts
  • Quit Date:12/31/2017

November 9, 2018

Quitters Sign Here:

Von Nanega- Here for another day of quit  Yay

Supporters

PMFJ - 461 - NMFD!

November 10, 2018

Quitters Sign Here:

Nick- Day 16. Be on your guard Repeat Offenders. Don’t let yourself get caught in a bad situation that leads to a cave. No more repeating bad decisions!!!! Stay quit this weekend.

November 10, 2018

Quitters Sign Here:

Nick- Day 16. Be on your guard Repeat Offenders. Don’t let yourself get caught in a bad situation that leads to a cave. No more repeating bad decisions!!!! Stay quit this weekend

Bam - Day 17.  I'm quitting all freaking day today and it feels good.  I think my appetite is finally starting to subside. With 8 lbs in 17 days it certainly needs to.

Edited by Bam327

November 10, 2018

Quitters Sign Here:

Nick- Day 16. Be on your guard Repeat Offenders. Don’t let yourself get caught in a bad situation that leads to a cave. No more repeating bad decisions!!!! Stay quit this weekend

Bam - Day 17.  I'm quitting all freaking day today and it feels good.  I think my appetite is finally starting to subside. With 8 lbs in 17 days it certainly needs to.

Supporters

STS - 710: Bustin' a huge day of quit with you all.  We are stronger than the pull of the NB.  Do whatever it takes to win today,  Either you win or she wins.  Let's all beat her ass again today.  Oh yea  - Fuck Tobacco!

November 10, 2018

Quitters Sign Here:

Supporters

STS - 710: Bustin' a huge day of quit with you all.  We are stronger than the pull of the NB.  Do whatever it takes to win today,  Either you win or she wins.  Let's all beat her ass again today.  Oh yea  - Fuck Tobacco!

RWM -613- STS is right. Tobacco is like the Death Star tractor beam. It'll pull you in. Don't go to the dark side though. Kick some ass while you're there. NDT.

With the amount of seeds I've been eating it's got me thinking... I hope they wash these things and sterilize them. Or I've got a belly full of bird shit

To join this group all you have to do is quit dipping and post Roll Call

November 10, 2018

Quitters Sign Here:

Nick- Day 16. Be on your guard Repeat Offenders. Don’t let yourself get caught in a bad situation that leads to a cave. No more repeating bad decisions!!!! Stay quit this weekend

Bam - Day 17.  I'm quitting all freaking day today and it feels good.  I think my appetite is finally starting to subside. With 8 lbs in 17 days it certainly needs to.

Von Nanega- day 4? Working Overtime with no dip  

Supporters

RWM -613- STS is right. Tobacco is like the Death Star tractor beam. It'll pull you in. Don't go to the dark side though. Kick some ass while you're there. NDT.

November 10, 2018

Quitters Sign Here:

Nick- Day 16. Be on your guard Repeat Offenders. Don’t let yourself get caught in a bad situation that leads to a cave. No more repeating bad decisions!!!! Stay quit this weekend

Bam - Day 17.  I'm quitting all freaking day today and it feels good.  I think my appetite is finally starting to subside. With 8 lbs in 17 days it certainly needs to.

Kevin day 11 on da quit. Get ur grub on Bam!

Supporters

STS - 710: Bustin' a huge day of quit with you all.  We are stronger than the pull of the NB.  Do whatever it takes to win today,  Either you win or she wins.  Let's all beat her ass again today.  Oh yea  - Fuck Tobacco!

November 10, 2018

Quitters Sign Here:

Kevin day 11 on da quit. Get ur grub on Bam!

Killshot- Day 7 quit another day

Supporters

STS - 710: Bustin' a huge day of quit with you all.  We are stronger than the pull of the NB.  Do whatever it takes to win today,  Either you win or she wins.  Let's all beat her ass again today.  Oh yea  - Fuck Tobacco!

1 hour ago, Bam327 said:

With the amount of seeds I've been eating it's got me thinking... I hope they wash these things and sterilize them. Or I've got a belly full of bird shit

I told you those taco bell seeds are the bomb.

• Like 1