Quit Smokeless Community
Flavius Victor

Roll Call

Muddler    80

:bananalama:      Charge! Summer is over and it's Chain Mail Season.

Roman Numeral Converter

Quit Day Counter

Sepsis 09

SUN MON TUE WED THUR FRI SAT

Muddler - MMMDCLXVII - Salami Day two days ago and Banana Day today. Do you feel the trend.:banana:I know what you are thinking. So am I. Stop it.

Edited by Muddler

Roman Numeral Converter

Quit Day Counter

Sepsis 09

Muddler - MMMDCLXVII - Salami Day two days ago and Banana Day today. Do you feel the trend.:banana:I know what you are thinking. So am I. Stop it.

STB - MMMDCXCIII - I don't want to feel either...  Beautiful here at the beach.  Looks like Irma is gonna miss us.

Matt Dog    14

Roman Numeral Converter

Quit Day Counter

Sepsis 09

STB - MMMDCXCIII - I don't want to feel either...  Beautiful here at the beach.  Looks like Irma is gonna miss us.

Matt - MMMCMXCIV - Steve, I would think you've been through these things enough not to say something like that.  Especially when we're one day away from National Snakes & Cigars & Lighthouses & Tall Buildings & Trains Going into Tunnels Day.   

Roman Numeral Converter

Quit Day Counter

Sepsis 10

STB - MMMDCIC -  Looks like Irma will be heading your way Matt.  Beautiful here on the island, but it always is before a storm.  House is prepped so when I head back to Raleigh I wont be stressed even if the path changes.

Matt Dog    14

Roman Numeral Converter

Quit Day Counter

Sepsis 10

STB - MMMDCIC -  Looks like Irma will be heading your way Matt.  Beautiful here on the island, but it always is before a storm.  House is prepped so when I head back to Raleigh I wont be stressed even if the path changes.

Matt - MMMCMXCV - We have been hit by hurricane aftereffects, but they are generally no more than fairly typical storms by the time they get here.  It does sorta seem special...not to be morbid.  People die in these storms, but up here, it's like "hey, we get a little piece of the action!"  What's left of it anyway.  

Matt Dog    14

Roman Numeral Converter

Quit Day Counter

Sepsis 11

Muddler - MMMDCLXIX - Never discuss infinity with a mathematician. You'll never hear the end of it.

Matt - MMMCMXCVI - Today is neither Friday nor Sunday.  

Roman Numeral Converter

Quit Day Counter

Sepsis 11

Muddler - MMMDCLXIX - Never discuss infinity with a mathematician. You'll never hear the end of it.

STB - MMMDCC - Did you know some infinity's are larger than others?  True fact, let your brain wrap around for a while.

larry5090    1

Roman Numeral Converter

Quit Day Counter

Sepsis 11

STB - MMMDCC - Did you know some infinity's are larger than others?  True fact, let your brain wrap around for a while.

Larry - MMMDCLXIV - Just checkin in..

Matt Dog    14

Roman Numeral Converter

Quit Day Counter

Sepsis 12

Matt - MMMCMXCVII - Have the day off today, waiting for the grinder fellas to show up to clean out my sewer line.  I went about a year and a half this time without sewer backup in the basement.  Maybe next year I'll listen and have them do it before I get flooded with turds and wet wadded paper.  

Muddler    80

Roman Numeral Converter

Quit Day Counter

Sepsis 12

Matt - MMMCMXCVII - Have the day off today, waiting for the grinder fellas to show up to clean out my sewer line.  I went about a year and a half this time without sewer backup in the basement.  Maybe next year I'll listen and have them do it before I get flooded with turds and wet wadded paper.  

Muddler -  MMMDCLXX -  Speaking of turds and wet toilet paper - I was doing a nature walk/tour for a bunch of 6th graders this morning. The Port-O-Potty needed to be cleaned out with a fire hose.

Roman Numeral Converter

Quit Day Counter

Sepsis 12

Muddler -  MMMDCLXX -  Speaking of turds and wet toilet paper - I was doing a nature walk/tour for a bunch of 6th graders this morning. The Port-O-Potty needed to be cleaned out with a fire hose.

STB - MMMDCCI - That port-o-potty probably was the hit of the nature walk.   Sorry about the waste line Matt.  Sounds like its time for replacement.  But then again its probably way cheaper getting it cut every year.

Muddler    80
17 hours ago, stevethebuilder said:

STB - MMMDCCI - That port-o-potty probably was the hit of the nature walk.   Sorry about the waste line Matt.  Sounds like its time for replacement.  But then again its probably way cheaper getting it cut every year.

Speaking of the same Port-O-Potty, last week I was doing the same nature walk. I was waiting for the kids in the parking lot and two dudes came out of the Port-O-Potty together. I doubted I had correctly seen what I thought I saw. I ran into the same guys later. Nope I had seen correctly.

Matt Dog    14
1 hour ago, Muddler said:

Speaking of the same Port-O-Potty, last week I was doing the same nature walk. I was waiting for the kids in the parking lot and two dudes came out of the Port-O-Potty together. I doubted I had correctly seen what I thought I saw. I ran into the same guys later. Nope I had seen correctly.

Oh, it's one of those things one doesn't quite believe, until you do.  I remember years and years ago, being in a university library, when the urge hit.  On a long day of studying, when you have to go, you have to go.  Nice quiet library, ought to be one is able to take care of business without too much hassle... right?

Well, when I sat down in the two-stall men's room, I glanced down and saw... two pairs of feet facing each other in the next stall.  Well.  It was fairly apparent they were both male.  I think I may have disturbed them much worse than they disturbed me, because there was not a sound emanating from the next stall (no sounds from mine either, as I was probably clenched very tight at that point).  Slowly, both pairs of shoes extricated themselves from the stall, and what seemed like a long time, I sat there, unable to move (if you know what I mean).  

After emerging some time later, I did see one of the owners of the shoes I saw.  A quite mincing little male of an imp.  I  didn't see the other.  Thankfully.  This must have been... what, sometime in the 80s?  Obviously it's stuck with me.

Matt Dog    14

Roman Numeral Converter

Quit Day Counter

Sepsis 13

Muddler -  MMMDCLXXI - I went to buy some camouflage pants the other day, but I couldn't find any.

Matt - MMMCMXCVIII - I went to a store and asked if they still carried parachute pants, but the sales lady told me they dropped them.

Roman Numeral Converter

Quit Day Counter

Sepsis 13

Muddler -  MMMDCLXXI - I went to buy some camouflage pants the other day, but I couldn't find any.

Matt - MMMCMXCVIII - I went to a store and asked if they still carried parachute pants, but the sales lady told me they dropped them.

STB - MMMDCCII - Oh hell no!

7 hours ago, Matt Dog said:

Oh, it's one of those things one doesn't quite believe, until you do.  I remember years and years ago, being in a university library, when the urge hit.  On a long day of studying, when you have to go, you have to go.  Nice quiet library, ought to be one is able to take care of business without too much hassle... right?

Well, when I sat down in the two-stall men's room, I glanced down and saw... two pairs of feet facing each other in the next stall.  Well.  It was fairly apparent they were both male.  I think I may have disturbed them much worse than they disturbed me, because there was not a sound emanating from the next stall (no sounds from mine either, as I was probably clenched very tight at that point).  Slowly, both pairs of shoes extricated themselves from the stall, and what seemed like a long time, I sat there, unable to move (if you know what I mean).  

After emerging some time later, I did see one of the owners of the shoes I saw.  A quite mincing little male of an imp.  I  didn't see the other.  Thankfully.  This must have been... what, sometime in the 80s?  Obviously it's stuck with me.

I don't know if I would be more disturbed if the shoes were facing the same way!  But a Port-o-Potty ?  That's just nasty..

Edited by stevethebuilder

Muddler    80

Roman Numeral Converter

Quit Day Counter

Sepsis 14

Muddler -  MMMDCLXXII - Out of town for the next three days. Assisting with a retreat in the mountains.

Matt Dog    14
16 hours ago, stevethebuilder said:

I don't know if I would be more disturbed if the shoes were facing the same way!  But a Port-o-Potty ?  That's just nasty..

I'm disturbed by all of it.  Really, men, we already know how nasty we are.  How in the world, given that there are women in it, as soft and pleasant as they are, would any man choose to mess around in any configuration with other men?  It makes absolutely no logical sense to me.  I don't care if it's in the greatest hotel suite in the loveliest part of the world, or a port-o-potty in Calcutta.  Just... why.  

No, don't answer that.  I don't want to know.  

Matt Dog    14

Roman Numeral Converter

Quit Day Counter

Sepsis 14

Muddler -  MMMDCLXXII - Out of town for the next three days. Assisting with a retreat in the mountains.

Matt - MMMCMXCIX - A retreat in the mountains... Italians or French? 

Roman Numeral Converter

Quit Day Counter

Sepsis 14

Matt - MMMCMXCIX - A retreat in the mountains... Italians or French? 

STB - MMMDCCIII - Ha Ha  one french or Italian rifle for sale, never shot, dropped once.

Roman Numeral Converter

Quit Day Counter

Sepsis 15

Matt - MMMM - I'm thinking I win at poker with today's hand.

STB - MMMDCCIV -  Stay safe up there Matt, I think the natives are getting restless.  Ye has the power of the 12 G  which is always a good feeling.