Quit Smokeless Community
Flavius Victor

Roll Call

Muddler    80

August 26, 2017whip.gif Living the Dream!!!

Quit Tracker

Donnie - 3,060 - State Fair today. The boy is going to meet us there. 

Muddler - 3,653 - Although I enjoy the event, probably won't make it this year. I did just get back from a morning of volunteer work. You may recall in July of 2012, the Aurora theater shooting. Today was announcement of the artist, an intro of the piece and a lot of other fun activities. I did my chalk piece. Despite the reason for the event, this was a happy occasion. Healing is happening.

Muddler    80
23 hours ago, Muddler said:

August 27, 2017whip.gif Living the Dream!!!

Quit Tracker

Muddler - 3,654 - Funny thing this morning. Mamma Muddler gave me an anniversary card this morning. It isn't our anniversary - I am 10 years quit today - and had totally forgotten.

dipstick22    996

August 28, 2017whip.gif Living the Dream!!! 

Quit Tracker

dipstick22 - 3,651 - Sorry I missed your 10 years, Muddler.  Congrats!   Nice that your wife got you a card.

Muddler    80

August 28, 2017whip.gif Living the Dream!!! 

Quit Tracker

dipstick22 - 3,651 - Sorry I missed your 10 years, Muddler.  Congrats!   Nice that your wife got you a card.

Muddler - 3,655 - Yeah, I guess I'll keep her.

Muddler    80

August 29, 2017whip.gif Living the Dream!!! 

Quit Tracker

Muddler - 3,656 - I have an early morning start for a two day tour of the city's water system. It is more interesting than it sounds.

dipstick22    996

Quit Tracker

Muddler - 3,656 - I have an early morning start for a two day tour of the city's water system. It is more interesting than it sounds.

dipstick22 - 3,652 - Sounds refreshing.  A two day tour sounds like a lot of information, I hope it flows well.

Donnie    41

Quit Tracker

dipstick22 - 3,652 - Sounds refreshing.  A two day tour sounds like a lot of information, I hope it flows well.

Donnie - 3,063 - I've had several city water system tours. I always find them interesting. Colorado Springs is one of my favorites. 

Donnie    41

August 30, 2017whip.gif Living the Dream!!! 

Quit Tracker

dipstick22 - 3,653 - I prefer Bourbon system tours to water system tours.

Donnie - 3,064 - I'm sure I would too. We just don't have as many Bourbon tours here as we do water system tours. 

Donnie    41

August 31, 2017whip.gif Living the Dream!!! 

Quit Tracker

dipstick22 - 10 years - <mic drop>

Donnie - 3,065 - Now that is something actually worth a mic drop. 

• Like 1

Muddler    80

August 31, 2017whip.gif Living the Dream!!! 

Quit Tracker

dipstick22 - 10 years - <mic drop>

Donnie - 3,065 - Now that is something actually worth a mic drop. 

Muddler - 3,658 - WOOOOOOOOOO! :joy:

Muddler    80
On 8/29/2017 at 7:25 AM, Donnie said:

Donnie - 3,063 - I've had several city water system tours. I always find them interesting. Colorado Springs is one of my favorites. 

Aurora and Colorado Springs have a partnership with water in the state. You probably saw some of Aurora's system as well.

dipstick22    996

September 1, 2017whip.gif Living the Dream!!! 

Quit Tracker

dipstick22 - 3,655 - First day of a 3 day golf trip but the remnants of Harvey have interrupted.  Looks like a lot of cards and beer.

Muddler    80

September 1, 2017whip.gif Living the Dream!!! 

Quit Tracker

dipstick22 - 3,655 - First day of a 3 day golf trip but the remnants of Harvey have interrupted.  Looks like a lot of cards and beer.

Muddler - 3,659 - Have fun. I think kojak hits 10 years today.

Muddler    80

September 2, 2017whip.gif Living the Dream!!! 

Quit Tracker

Muddler - 3,660 - It appears I have a long, lazy weekend. I just need to see the Honey Do list, before it sees me.

Muddler    80

September 4, 2017whip.gif Living the Dream!!! 

Quit Tracker

Muddler - 3,662 - Looks like I am the only one who isn't going somewhere this weekend.

Muddler    80

September 5, 2017whip.gif Living the Dream!!! 

Quit Tracker

Muddler - 3,663 - We are having some interesting conditions here. The smoke from the fires in Montana and Canada has been here a couple of days. You can smell it, the sky is not only hazy, but last night's sunset was "off".

Edited by Muddler

dipstick22    996

Quit Tracker

Muddler - 3,663 - We are having some interesting conditions here. The smoke from the fires in Montana and Canada has been here a couple of days. You can smell it, the sky is not only hazy, but last night's sunset was "off".

dipstick22 - 3,659 - Golf trip was successful but very wet.   Only got 63 holes done.

Donnie    41

Quit Tracker

dipstick22 - 3,659 - Golf trip was successful but very wet.   Only got 63 holes done.

Donnie - 3,070 - I camped up above Mancos this weekend.  Drove back yesterday. It was hazy all the way from Mancos to Lamar. The San Luis Valley was really bad. 

dipstick22    996

September 6, 2017whip.gif Living the Dream!!! 

Quit Tracker

dipstick22 - 3,660 - Son starts a job at the Ford Truck plant here in Kentucky on Monday.  

Donnie    41

Quit Tracker

dipstick22 - 3,660 - Son starts a job at the Ford Truck plant here in Kentucky on Monday.  

Donnie - 3,071 - Congratulations to your son. Hopefully, he likes it and does well. 

Muddler    80

Quit Tracker

Donnie - 3,071 - Congratulations to your son. Hopefully, he likes it and does well. 

Muddler - 3,664 - Sounds good. Is there a friends and family discount for you?

Muddler    80

Dear People who type in all lowercase,

We are the difference between helping your, "Uncle Jack off a horse," and "helping your uncle jack off a horse." 

Sincerely,

Capital Letters