Quit Smokeless Community
Flavius Victor

Roll Call

dipstick22    996
12 minutes ago, Muddler said:

September 6, 2017whip.gif Living the Dream!!! 

Quit Tracker

dipstick22 - 3,660 - Son starts a job at the Ford Truck plant here in Kentucky on Monday.  

Donnie - 3,071 - Congratulations to your son. Hopefully, he likes it and does well. 

Muddler - 3,664 - Sounds good. Is there a friends and family discount for you?

Sure, we can get A plan pricing.  He is going to buy a Focus soon but I doubt I will be replacing my Silverado or Camaro (Mrs. Dipstick's car) anytime soon.   I'm a life long Chevy guy.

I hope he likes it too.   He is 20 and still looking for what he wants to do.  He works hard and is very dependable.  Rent at home is going up very soon, it's about time for him to be moving out.

Muddler    80

September 7, 2017whip.gif Living the Dream!!! 

Quit Tracker

dipstick22 - 3,661 - Ready for a nap already.

Muddler - 3,665 - Woo-Hoo! Salami Day!  And I know what you are thinking. Stop it.

dipstick22    996

September 8, 2017whip.gif Living the Dream!!! 

Quit Tracker

Muddler - 3,666 - National & Day. Weird.

dipstick22 - 3,662 - It is weird & tomorrow is National Wiener schnitzel day.

Muddler    80

September 9, 2017whip.gif Living the Dream!!! 

Quit Tracker

Muddler - 3,667 - Salami Day two days ago and Banana Day today. Do you feel the trend? :banana: I know what you are thinking. So am I. Stop it.

Donnie    41

September 10, 2017whip.gif Living the Dream!!! 

Quit Tracker

Donnie - 3,075 - I know I have a rough life but someone has to do it. I'm going to Breckenridge for the next three days. 

Muddler    80

September 11, 2017whip.gif Living the Dream!!! 

Quit Tracker

dipstick22 - 3,665 - :usflag:

Muddler - 3,669 - I will be in Breckenridge this coming Thursday - Saturday. Don't break everything while you are there.

dipstick22    996

September 12, 2017whip.gif Living the Dream!!! 

Quit Tracker

dipstick22 - 3,666 - Cowboys looked good Sunday night.  I didn't stay up to watch the Broncos.  I will watch the replay while prepping for the showdown on Sunday.

Muddler    80

September 12, 2017whip.gif Living the Dream!!! 

Quit Tracker

dipstick22 - 3,666 - Cowboys looked good Sunday night.  I didn't stay up to watch the Broncos.  I will watch the replay while prepping for the showdown on Sunday.

Muddler - 3,670 - I stayed up, liked the results. I will be at the game Sunday. I shall lustily "boo" the opposition. Not a problem, Happy to do it.

dipstick22    996

September 13, 2017whip.gif Living the Dream!!! 

Quit Tracker

dipstick22 - 3,667 - Tuesday golf league usually has 6-8 people each week.  Last night, I was in a league by myself.  Still enjoyed the golf and played 18 in the time it normally take to play 9 (cart assisted of course).  Left over hurricane rains scared everyone off I guess but it never rained at the course.

Muddler    80

Quit Tracker

dipstick22 - 3,667 - Tuesday golf league usually has 6-8 people each week.  Last night, I was in a league by myself.  Still enjoyed the golf and played 18 in the time it normally take to play 9 (cart assisted of course).  Left over hurricane rains scared everyone off I guess but it never rained at the course.

Muddler - 3,671 - I've heard you've always been in a league by yourself.

Donnie    41

Quit Tracker

Muddler - 3,671 - I've heard you've always been in a league by yourself.

Donnie - 3,078 - Made it home. To work again tomorrow. 

Donnie    41
On 9/11/2017 at 8:39 AM, Muddler said:

Muddler - 3,669 - I will be in Breckenridge this coming Thursday - Saturday. Don't break everything while you are there.

Didn't we do this last year too? You get there as I'm leaving. I left most of the place intact. You may have to forego the blue hoodie size small.  I bought the last one for the baby girl. 

Edited by Donnie

dipstick22    996

September 14, 2017whip.gif Living the Dream!!! 

Quit Tracker

dipstick22 - 3,668 - Planning to deer hunt this weekend with my daughter.  Hopefully, we have better luck than last year.

Donnie    41

Quit Tracker

dipstick22 - 3,668 - Planning to deer hunt this weekend with my daughter.  Hopefully, we have better luck than last year.

Donnie - 3,079 - Good luck. Are you in archery season or rifle?  Our tags are for the first rifle season in late October. 

Muddler    80
15 hours ago, Donnie said:

Didn't we do this last year too? You get there as I'm leaving. I left most of the place intact. You may have to forego the blue hoodie size small.  I bought the last one for the baby girl. 

Great. Now that I know I can't have it, I want it.

Muddler    80

Quit Tracker

Donnie - 3,079 - Good luck. Are you in archery season or rifle?  Our tags are for the first rifle season in late October. 

Muddler - 3672 - Guess it is time for me to stay out of the woods for a little while. Off to Breckenridge for three days.

dipstick22    996
4 hours ago, Muddler said:

Quit Tracker

Muddler - 3672 - Guess it is time for me to stay out of the woods for a little while. Off to Breckenridge for three days.

Archery goes from Sept 2 to January 15 with the exception of 2 youth gun weekends.  Gun season is only 2 weeks in November.  

dipstick22    996

September 15, 2017whip.gif Living the Dream!!! 

Quit Tracker

dipstick22 - 3,669 - Whoever loses on Sunday has to clean up the mess from the party.  Muddler, I hope you have a good time watching the Cowboys win.

Donnie    41

September 15, 2017whip.gif Living the Dream!!! 

Quit Tracker

dipstick22 - 3,669 - Whoever loses on Sunday has to clean up the mess from the party.  Muddler, I hope you have a good time watching the Cowboys win.

Donnie - 3,080 - I'm hoping Sunday isn't the long day for Bronco's fans the experts project. I'm sure you are hoping the other way. 

dipstick22    996

September 18, 2017whip.gif Living the Dream!!! 

Quit Tracker

dipstick22 - 3,672 - Broncos were tough yesterday.  Congrats on the win.  The Cowboys need to huddle up and decide to play.

Donnie    41

September 18, 2017whip.gif Living the Dream!!! 

Quit Tracker

dipstick22 - 3,672 - Broncos were tough yesterday.  Congrats on the win.  The Cowboys need to huddle up and decide to play.

Donnie - 3,083 - I think this will be a wake-up call to the Cowboys, they are better than they played. I was pleased with the Bronco's offense. I expected the D to be tough.