Quit Smokeless Community
Flavius Victor

Roll Call

Muddler    80

September 18, 2017whip.gif Living the Dream!!! 

Quit Tracker

dipstick22 - 3,672 - Broncos were tough yesterday.  Congrats on the win.  The Cowboys need to huddle up and decide to play.

Donnie - 3,083 - I think this will be a wake-up call to the Cowboys, they are better than they played. I was pleased with the Bronco's offense. I expected the D to be tough. 

Muddler - 3,676 - It was much more fun for the Bronco fans than the Cowboys. That's for sure.

dipstick22    996
4 hours ago, Muddler said:

September 18, 2017whip.gif Living the Dream!!! 

Quit Tracker

dipstick22 - 3,672 - Broncos were tough yesterday.  Congrats on the win.  The Cowboys need to huddle up and decide to play.

Donnie - 3,083 - I think this will be a wake-up call to the Cowboys, they are better than they played. I was pleased with the Bronco's offense. I expected the D to be tough. 

Muddler - 3,676 - It was much more fun for the Bronco fans than the Cowboys. That's for sure.

Mrs. Dipstick and I going to the Cowboys/Eagles game in November in Dallas.   I just hope they put forth a little more effort for that game.

dipstick22    996

September 19, 2017whip.gif Living the Dream!!! 

Quit Tracker

dipstick22 - 3,673 - I did make into the woods Friday Night/Saturday Morning at my sisters farm.  We didn't see a thing.  My sister texted Saturday evening, said there are deer everywhere.  EDIT: Forgot it is Talk Like a Pirate Day, ARRGGH!

Edited by dipstick22

Muddler    80

September 19, 2017whip.gif Living the Dream!!! 

Quit Tracker

dipstick22 - 3,673 - I did make into the woods Friday Night/Saturday Morning at my sisters farm.  We didn't see a thing.  My sister texted Saturday evening, said there are deer everywhere.  EDIT: Forgot it is Talk Like a Pirate Day, ARRGGH!

Muddler - 3,674 - And what is a pirate's favorite letter? Check back tomorrow for the answer.

Muddler    80

September 20, 2017whip.gif Living the Dream!!! 

Quit Tracker

Muddler - 3,675 - Two nights ago the door between the house and the garage broke. This is problematic because all my tools live in the garage. Through fortunate circumstances, I did have a garage door opener in the house. Got the lock replaced yesterday. This morning when my wife left the chain fell off the garage door track. That gets fixed tomorrow. :mad:

Donnie    41

September 20, 2017whip.gif Living the Dream!!! 

Quit Tracker

Muddler - 3,675 - Two nights ago the door between the house and the garage broke. This is problematic because all my tools live in the garage. Through fortunate circumstances, I did have a garage door opener in the house. Got the lock replaced yesterday. This morning when my wife left the chain fell off the garage door track. That gets fixed tomorrow. :mad:

Donnie - 3,085 - Sounds like you get to spend a little money and stimulate the economy. That is never fun. 

Muddler    80

September 21, 2017whip.gif Living the Dream!!! 

Quit Tracker

dipstick22 - 3,675 - Feels like summer again, in the 90s for a few days.

Muddler - 3,679 - Feels like fall here. The leaves are beginning to change.

Donnie    41

September 21, 2017whip.gif Living the Dream!!! 

Quit Tracker

dipstick22 - 3,675 - Feels like summer again, in the 90s for a few days.

Muddler - 3,679 - Feels like fall here. The leaves are beginning to change.

Donnie - 3,086 - Here too. In the morning it feels like fall, in the afternoon, like summer. 

Donnie    41

September 22, 2017whip.gif Living the Dream!!! 

Quit Tracker

Donnie - 3,087 - I have my tickets booked for my trip to Annapolis on October 20 to see the girl and I'm going to Gunnison to see the boy on October 7.  I'm looking forward to both trips.   

Muddler    80

September 22, 2017whip.gif Living the Dream!!! 

Quit Tracker

Donnie - 3,087 - I have my tickets booked for my trip to Annapolis on October 20 to see the girl and I'm going to Gunnison to see the boy on October 7.  I'm looking forward to both trips.   

Muddler - 3,680 - I got to the gym early today and saw some idiot on the treadmill put a water bottle where the Pringles go .

Muddler    80

September 24, 2017whip.gif Living the Dream!!! 

Quit Tracker

Muddler - 3,681 - I was involved in a Chalk Art Festival this weekend. Day 1, I did Hot Air Balloons. Rains came, I got washed out. Day 2  - I went for something simpler - a desert scene. Rains came, I got washed out again. Oh well, it's chalk, no one expects it to last forever. It would have been nice however to have finished one of them!