Quit Smokeless Community
Flavius Victor

Roll Call

Dip Sleigh-ers

August 15, 2018whip.gif Living the Dream!!! 

Quit Tracker

Donnie - 3,415 - Summer is winding down. The first half of my morning walk was in the dark. School started and the melons are ripe. 

dipstick22 - 4,003 - Sorry, I've been out of sorts this week.  First day of school for my girls and wife.  For the oldest daughter it's her first day of teaching.  Hopefully, her 4th grade class doesn't destroy her on the first day.

Dip Sleigh-ers

August 15, 2018whip.gif Living the Dream!!! 

Quit Tracker

Donnie - 3,415 - Summer is winding down. The first half of my morning walk was in the dark. School started and the melons are ripe. 

dipstick22 - 4,003 - Sorry, I've been out of sorts this week.  First day of school for my girls and wife.  For the oldest daughter it's her first day of teaching.  Hopefully, her 4th grade class doesn't destroy her on the first day.

Muddler - 4,007 - I expect the day will be wonderful for her. BTW - congrats on 4,000.

Dip Sleigh-ers

August 16, 2018whip.gif Living the Dream!!! 

Quit Tracker

Muddler - 4,008 - Looks like lawn day today. Maybe weed day too.

Donnie - 3,415 - Back to the school year normal. I'm in the office today. Perhaps I'll get to catch up a little. 

Dip Sleigh-ers

August 16, 2018whip.gif Living the Dream!!! 

Quit Tracker

Muddler - 4,008 - Looks like lawn day today. Maybe weed day too.

Donnie - 3,415 - Back to the school year normal. I'm in the office today. Perhaps I'll get to catch up a little. 

dipstick22 - 4,004 - First days for everyone seem to go fine.  The new teacher said it was great but exhausting.  

Dip Sleigh-ers

August 17, 2018whip.gif Living the Dream!!! 

Quit Tracker

dipstick22 - 4,005 - Mrs. Dipstick thinks we need lots of upgrade around the house.   I guess I'm gonna need a second job.

Dip Sleigh-ers

Quit Tracker

dipstick22 - 4,005 - Mrs. Dipstick thinks we need lots of upgrade around the house.   I guess I'm gonna need a second job.

Donnie - 3,416 - We are going to pick up the new (to her) car for the baby girl today. She seems somewhat excited. 

Dip Sleigh-ers

Quit Tracker

Donnie - 3,416 - We are going to pick up the new (to her) car for the baby girl today. She seems somewhat excited. 

Muddler - 4,009 - Think I'm going to try smoking trout this weekend. Have to go get some first.

Dip Sleigh-ers

August 19, 2018whip.gif Living the Dream!!! 

Quit Tracker

Donnie - 3,419 - It was a little nippy on my walk this morning. Fall was in the air. 

Dip Sleigh-ers

August 19, 2018whip.gif Living the Dream!!! 

Quit Tracker

Donnie - 3,419 - It was a little nippy on my walk this morning. Fall was in the air. 

Muddler - 4,012 - Looks like another day of fun and frolic today.

Dip Sleigh-ers

August 20, 2018whip.gif Living the Dream!!! 

Quit Tracker

Muddler - 4,012 - Looks like another day of fun and frolic today.

dipstick22 - 4,008 - Morning.  Moved oldest into her apartment, need to keep reminding her (and Mrs. Dipstick) that she is on her own.

Dip Sleigh-ers

Quit Tracker

Donnie - 3,420 - It is hard to convince the moms that their babies have grown up. The boy was telling his mom about something he wanted to do.  I had to remind her that he was informing her and not asking for permission. 

Dip Sleigh-ers

Quit Tracker

Donnie - 3,420 - It is hard to convince the moms that their babies have grown up. The boy was telling his mom about something he wanted to do.  I had to remind her that he was informing her and not asking for permission. 

dipstick22 - 4,009 - Yes, but they are always their babies.