Quit Smokeless Community
Flavius Victor

Roll Call

December Dip Sleigh-ers

November 5, 2018whip.gif Living the Dream!!! 

Quit Tracker

dipstick22 - 4,085 - First of my adoptive daughters (friends of my oldest) got married on Saturday.  I'm not sure how I will keep it together when my real daughters get married.

December Dip Sleigh-ers

Quit Tracker

dipstick22 - 4,085 - First of my adoptive daughters (friends of my oldest) got married on Saturday.  I'm not sure how I will keep it together when my real daughters get married.

Muddler - 4,089 - Just an FYI -it is more fun to cheer for a winning team. Stupid Broncos.

December Dip Sleigh-ers

Quit Tracker

Muddler - 4,089 - Just an FYI -it is more fun to cheer for a winning team. Stupid Broncos.

Donnie - 3,496 - I picked them to win in my pick 'em league. If the Broncos could have managed to score 3 more points.  I have the Cowboys tonight. I hope they don't let me down too. 

My wife sent me this lovely expose' of male logic.

My wife I think I'll keep her.

THIS  A CONVERSATION BETWEEN A MAN AND HIS WIFE.

PLEASE NOTE THAT SHE ASKS SEVEN QUESTIONS, WHICH HE ANSWERS QUITE SIMPLY.

BUT THEN SHE IS SPEECHLESS AFTER ANSWERING ONLY ONE QUESTION FROM HIM

WOMAN: DO YOU DRINK BEER?

MAN:  YES

WOMAN HOW MANY BEERS A DAY?

MAN:  USUALLY ABOUT THREE

WOMAN: HOW MUCH DO YOU PAY PER BEER?

MAN:  $5.00 WHICH INCLUDES A TIP (THIS IS WHERE IT GETS SCARY!)

WOMAN: AND HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN DRINKING?

MAN:  ABOUT 20 YEARS, I SUPPOSE

WOMAN: SO A BEER COSTS $5 AND YOU HAVE THREE BEERS A DAY WHICH PUTS YOUR SPENDING EACH MONTH AT $450. IN ONE YEAR, IT WOULD BE APPROXIMATELY

$5400 CORRECT?

MAN:  CORRECT

WOMAN: IF IN 1 YEAR YOU SPEND $5400, NOT ACCOUNTING FOR INFLATION, THE PAST 20 YEARS PUTS YOUR SPENDING AT $108,000 CORRECT?

MAN:  CORRECT

WOMAN:  DO YOU KNOW THAT IF YOU DIDN’T DRINK SO MUCH BEER, THAT MONEY COULD HAVE BEEN PUT IN A STEP-UP INTEREST SAVINGS ACCOUNT AND AFTER ACCOUNTING FOR COMPOUND INTEREST FOR THE PAST 20 YEARS YOU COULD HAVE NOW BOUGHT AN AIRPLANE?

MAN: DO YOU DRINK BEER?

WOMAN:  NO.

MAN:   WHERE IS YOUR AIRPLANE?

December Dip Sleigh-ers

November 6, 2018whip.gif Living the Dream!!! 

Quit Tracker

Donnie - 3,497 - I'm heading to Denver tomorrow night for State Volleyball. I missed three in my pick'em. The Broncos and Cowboys both let me down.

Edited by Donnie

December Dip Sleigh-ers

Quit Tracker

Donnie - 3,497 - I'm heading to Denver tomorrow night for State Volleyball. I missed three in my pick'em. The Broncos and Cowboys both let me down.

Muddler - 4,090 - Word to the wise. Don't pick Denver. Unless you would like to buy one of my tickets.

December Dip Sleigh-ers

Quit Tracker

Muddler - 4,090 - Word to the wise. Don't pick Denver. Unless you would like to buy one of my tickets.

dipstick22 - 4,086 - I tried to Vote Jason Garret and Jerry Jones out of office but they were not on the ballot in Kentucky.  WTH Cowboys!!

December Dip Sleigh-ers

November 7, 2018whip.gif Living the Dream!!! 

Quit Tracker

Muddler - 4,091 - It's over - at least for two years - oh wait - we get 12 months of peace, at the most.

December Dip Sleigh-ers

Quit Tracker

Muddler - 4,091 - It's over - at least for two years - oh wait - we get 12 months of peace, at the most.

dipstick22 - 4,087 - It's never over, that's why I can't listen/watch/read any news.  With the Cowboys sucking so bad I don't even want to listen to my podcasts either.

22 hours ago, dipstick22 said:

December Dip Sleigh-ers

Quit Tracker

dipstick22 - 4,087 - It's never over, that's why I can't listen/watch/read any news.  With the Cowboys sucking so bad I don't even want to listen to my podcasts either.

Football isn't a fun topic here either.

December Dip Sleigh-ers

November 8, 2018whip.gif Living the Dream!!! 

Quit Tracker

Muddler - 4,092 - Dunce Day.I think I may qualify.

December Dip Sleigh-ers

Quit Tracker

dipstick22 - 4,088 - Sneaking out of work this afternoon to go hunting.  Modern gun season starts on Saturday and I want to get my buck with a bow before everyone starts the loud stuff.

December Dip Sleigh-ers

Quit Tracker

dipstick22 - 4,088 - Sneaking out of work this afternoon to go hunting.  Modern gun season starts on Saturday and I want to get my buck with a bow before everyone starts the loud stuff.

Donnie - 3,498 - The girls won the first match and lost the second match. The play again at 12:30 tomorrow. 

December Dip Sleigh-ers

November9, 2018whip.gif Living the Dream!!! 

Quit Tracker

Muddler - 4,093 - Getting a dishwasher installed today - hopefully. Then need to look into replacing some floorboards.

December Dip Sleigh-ers

Quit Tracker

Muddler - 4,093 - Getting a dishwasher installed today - hopefully. Then need to look into replacing some floorboards.

Donnie - 3.499 - The boy is wrestling his first college varsity match tonight. I will get to watch him on video. Perhaps from the hallway at the state volleyball tournament. 

December Dip Sleigh-ers

Quit Tracker

Donnie - 3.499 - The boy is wrestling his first college varsity match tonight. I will get to watch him on video. Perhaps from the hallway at the state volleyball tournament. 

3boysdad - 1,400 - Howdy!

17 hours ago, 3boysdad said:

December Dip Sleigh-ers

3boysdad - 1,400 - Howdy!

Howdy back. Good to see you.

December Dip Sleigh-ers

November 10, 2018whip.gif Living the Dream!!! 

Quit Tracker

Muddler - 4,094 - Today is the first day of the Backyard Feeder Watch. I'm all in.

17 hours ago, 3boysdad said:

December Dip Sleigh-ers

That sounds like an interesting juggling feat you will be attempting. Hope everyone is a winner.

December Dip Sleigh-ers

November 11, 2018whip.gif Living the Dream!!! 

Quit Tracker

Muddler - 4,095 - Little bit of snow, little bit of cold. I guess it is Noveembeer.

December Dip Sleigh-ers

November 11, 2018whip.gif Living the Dream!!! 

Quit Tracker

Muddler - 4,095 - Little bit of snow, little bit of cold. I guess it is Noveembeer.

Donnie - 3,502 - It is more the cold than snow here so far. We are supposed to get our snow later this morning. 

December Dip Sleigh-ers

November 12, 2018whip.gif Living the Dream!!! 

Quit Tracker

Muddler - 4,096 - It has been snowing for over 24 hours. I am OK with it.

December Dip Sleigh-ers

Quit Tracker

dipstick22 - 4,092 - Cowboys won. Broncos did not lose. What are the wrestling and volleyball updates?

December Dip Sleigh-ers

Quit Tracker

dipstick22 - 4,092 - Cowboys won. Broncos did not lose. What are the wrestling and volleyball updates?

Donnie - 3,503 - The girls won the first round, lost to the eventual 2nd placer, and lost the last one to the 4th place finisher.  The boy didn't get to wrestle. The kid he was supposed to replace started feeling better.  The team won against Kearney, NE who was the number 2 ranked in the nation.. 

December Dip Sleigh-ers

November 13, 2018whip.gif Living the Dream!!! 

Quit Tracker

Donnie - 3,504 - I have another 3 day week this week. I'm off to Fort Collins for a CLE Conference Thursday and Friday.